Frank Grillo reveals that he has wrapped production on 'Captain America: Civil War', as he moves on to shoot Season 2 of 'Kingdom'.
- Coming Soon: Frank Grillo Wraps on Captain America: Civil War
- Comic Book Movie: Has Frank Grillo Already Finished Shooting His Scenes For CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR?
- IGN Movies: Captain America: Civil War Logo Revealed
- SlashFilm: Superhero Bits: Captain America: Civil War, Batman v Superman, Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Flash
- Screen Crush: 'Captain America: Civil War' Set Photos Reveal Robert Downey Jr., Paul Rudd, New Logo and More
The X-Men films have been getting bigger and bigger and X-MEN: APOCALYPSE, with its huge cast of characters and epic villain, is shaping up to be the biggest yet. Oscar Isaac, who was cast the titular villain, recently spoke with the Monkeys Fighting Robots podcast where he teased the biblical nature of his character. I’ve been reading the script a lot and trying to come at —... Read More...
- Hollywood Reporter: Oscar Isaac Says His 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Villain Is Positively Biblical
- Cinema Blend: Oscar Isaac Says His X-Men Villain's Motivations Will Be Downright Biblical
- Comic Book Movie: Oscar Isaac On Motivations And Missions In X-MEN: APOCALYPSE
- Moviefone: See Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult on 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Set
Well this is a lovely way to head into the weekend; Ryan Reynolds and the Make-A-Wish Foundation teamed up to grant a young fan's wish on the set of DEADPOOL. Tony Acevedo, who is battling Hodgkin's Disease, asked the Make-A-Wish Foundation if he could meet the real Deadpool and they definitely made good on that wish; not only did Tony get to hang out with Ryan Reynolds in costume, but he got to... Read More...
- Comic Book Movie: Ryan Reynolds Makes A Young DEADPOOL Fan's Dream Come True
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Deadpool': Ryan Reynolds Makes Young Fan's Wish Come True With Set Visit
- MTV Movies Blog: Ryan Reynolds Is The Best Human, Helps A Young Cancer Patient’s Dream Of Meeting Deadpool Come True
- Screen Crush: 'Deadpool' Star Ryan Reynolds Made One Little Fan's Big Wish Come True
- MovieWeb: 'Deadpool': Reynolds Makes Young Fan's Dream Come True
- Cinema Blend: See Ryan Reynolds Hang Out With A Sick Kid On The Deadpool Set
- Coming Soon: Ryan Reynolds Shares a Very Special Visitor to the Deadpool Set
Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult arrive on the Montreal set of 'X-Men: Apocalypse' in the latest set photo from director Bryan Singer.
- Comic Book Movie: PHOTO: Jennifer Lawrence And Nicholas Hoult Arrive On X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Set
- MTV Movies Blog: Jennifer Lawrence Is On The Set Of ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ And We’re So Excited We’re Turning Blue
- MTV Movies Blog: From DJ To Shoulder Pads? Lucas Till Discusses Droppin’ Beats In ‘Bravetown’ And ’80s Fashion In ‘X-Men’
British actor Simon Pegg (Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol) recently opened up to the Radio Times about his thoughts on geek culture. While his somewhat controversial rant about the "dumbing down" of modern cinema may have seized headlines, it was his comments about the upcoming Star Trek sequel that made for a far more interesting read. Earlier this year, Pegg was revealed to be co-writing the sequel to JJ Abrams' Star Trek Into Darkness, following Roberto Orci's departure from the project.
- Latino Review: Simon Pegg Making 'Star Trek 3' Less 'Star Trek-y'
- MovieWeb: First 'Star Trek 3' Script Was Too 'Star Trek'-y Says Pegg
- SlashFilm: Does Simon Pegg Have a Point About the “Infantilizing” Effect of Geek Culture?
- Vulture: How the Success of Marvel’s Female Superheroes Heralds a More Inclusive Age of Comics
Variety is reporting that Peter Sarsgaard is in talks to take on the role of villain in Antonie Fuqua's interpretation of The Magnificent Seven. Sarsgaard will be joining Denzel Washington, Ethan Hawke, Chris Pratt, Vincent D'Nofrio, Haley Bennett and Luke Grimes in the cast. He will play the role of the robber baron who leads the gang that is terrorizing the small town that asks for the others' help.Production is expected to start shortly. ... [Read the whole post on twitchfilm.com...]
- Badass Digest: THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN: Jason Momoa Is Out, Peter Sarsgaard Is In
- Digital Spy: Is Peter Sarsgaard playing the villain in The Magnificent Seven?
- Empire Magazine: Peter Sarsgaard Will Be The Magnificent Seven's Villain
- JoBlo: Peter Sarsgaard cast as the villain in Antoine Fuqua's The Magnificent Seven
- Total Film: The Magnificent Seven finds a villain in Peter Sarsgaard
- SlashFilm: Peter Sarsgaard Joins ‘The Magnificent Seven’ as Jason Momoa Exits
- ScreenRant: ‘The Magnificent Seven’ Cast Adds Peter Sarsgaard; Jason Momoa Passes On Role
- MovieWeb: 'Magnificent Seven' Gets Peter Sarsgaard as the Villain
- Dark Horizons: Sarsgaard Up For "Magnificent Seven" Villain
Back in 2012 there was a lot of buzz about a potential movie adaptation of Lobo, a DC Comics title following the exploits of the titular intergalactic
- Coming Soon: Why the Lobo Movie Hasn’t Happened Yet
- Comic Book Movie: Director Brad Peyton Reveals Why Warner Bros. Put The Breaks On LOBO
- Dark Horizons: Peyton Offers "Lobo" Film Update
- IGN Movies: Here's Why The Lobo Movie Hasn't Happened Yet
- Latino Review: What Ever Happened To That 'Lobo' Movie?
- Cinema Blend: Why Dwayne Johnson's Lobo Film Was Indefinitely Delayed
- MovieWeb: 'Lobo' Movie Still Possible, Won't Happen for a Long Time
MGM's remake of The Magnificent Seven continues to round up its band of gunslingers, with THR reporting that Matt Bomer is the latest name on the team
- Digital Spy: Matt Bomer saddles up for The Magnificent Seven
- Empire Magazine: Matt Bomer Saddles Up For The Magnificent Seven
- The Wrap: Matt Bomer Joins Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt in ‘Magnificent Seven’
- JoBlo: Matt Bomer joins Denzel Washington and Chris Pratt in The Magnificent Seven
- Entertainment Weekly: Casting Net: Matt Bomer joins 'Magnificent Seven' remake
- MovieWeb: 'The Magnificent Seven' Remake Casts Matthew Bomer
It seems as though after Michael Fassbender portrays Magneto in X-Men: Apocalypse, his contract with the franchise will end. In a recent interview with Variety, Fassbender revealed that he would love to continue to play the menacing villain, but his contract says otherwise. “I will shoot a hundred of them! The contract is in three film deals, and this is the last of that.” He then adds, “But I’ll be curious to see what happens next.” With that revealed, we all have to wait and see how things go (mainly after the release of X-Men: Apocalypse).
- Screen Crush: 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Photo Teases the Consequences of the Past
- Comic Book Movie: Bryan Singer's Latest X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Tease Is His Most Intriguing And Mysterious Yet
- MovieWeb: 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Photo Teases Soldiers on the Hunt
- IGN Movies: Bryan Singer Posts X-Men: Apocalypse Set Photo
- ScreenRant: New ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Image: Old-Fashioned Warfare
- JoBlo: Director Bryan Singer shares a mysterious X-Men: Apocalypse BTS pic
- Entertainment Weekly: 'X-Men' co-stars Michael Fassbender and Kodi Smit-McPhee discuss their Western, 'Slow West'
- Digital Spy: Who are the New Mutants? A guide to the new X-Men spinoff
- IGN Movies: X-Men: Who Are the New Mutants?
- Total Film: Josh Boone to direct X-Men spinoff The New Mutants
Oscar winning actor Eddie Redmayne (“The Theory of Everything”) is in talks with Warner Bros. Pictures to star in J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter prequel, “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them”. Warner Bros. has been developing the project with author J.K. Rowling ever since the Harry Potter franchise ended with “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2”.“Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” takes place seventy years before the Harry Potter films and focuses on Newt Scamander. Redmayne had been Warner Bros.
- Digital Spy: Eddie Redmayne in talks for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- ScreenRant: Eddie Redmayne in Talks For ‘Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them’
- Comic Book Movie: Eddie Redmayne In Talks To Star In FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM
- JoBlo: Eddie Redmayne offered lead role in Harry Potter spin-off Fantastic Beasts