SAN ANDREAS may not have crossed the billion dollar mark at the global box office, but simply earning $460 million for a movie that is not a sequel or based on an existing franchise means a lot in Hollywood. So, if you cannot necessarily make a sequel to it, do the next best thing and reunite as many involved as possible. That is why Brad Peyton is going to direct RAMPAGE. We first learned about RAMPAGE... Read More...
- Shock Till You Drop: Rampage Reunites Dwayne Johnson With San Andreas Director Brad Peyton
- Digital Spy: San Andreas's Brad Peyton and Dwayne Johnson to reunite for Rampage movie?
- Variety: ‘San Andreas’ Helmer Reteams with Dwayne Johnson on ‘Rampage’
- ScreenRant: Dwayne Johnson’s ‘Rampage’ Movie Recruits ‘San Andreas’ Director
- Comic Book Movie: Dwayne Johnson Set To Reunite With SAN ANDREAS Director For RAMPAGE
- Screen Crush: Dwayne Johnson's 'Rampage' Movie Picks Up 'San Andreas' Director
- IGN Movies: San Andreas Director in Talks For Video Game Adaptation Rampage
- Cinema Blend: The Rock Will Make Rampage With A Friendly Face Directing
Sylvester Stallone reveals at Comic-Con that he has teams scouting in Iraq and Syria where ISIS has their 'greatest strongholds' for 'Rambo 5'.
- Dark Horizons: "Rambo 5" To Have Rambo vs. ISIS?
- Chud: Rambo vs. ISIS: This is a Thing That is Happening
- Badass Digest: Everyone Relax - Rambo Will Take Out ISIS For Us In RAMBO: LAST BLOOD
After taking on Mother Nature in this year’s San Andreas, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is picking another mammoth fight for his next movie Rampage. Based on
- Entertainment Weekly: Dwayne Johnson turning <em>Rampage</em> videogame into a movie where Dwayne Johnson fights monsters
- Fandango Movie Blog: Dwayne Johnson Will Battle Giant Monsters in 'Rampage' Arcade-Game Adaptation
- MovieWeb: The Rock Will Fight Giant Monsters in 'Rampage' Video Game Movie
- The Playlist: Dwayne Johnson Is Going On A 'Rampage' In Video Game Adaptation
- Comic Book Movie: Dwayne Johnson Set To Star In Giant Monster Video Game Adaptation, RAMPAGE
- Latino Review: Dwayne Johnson To Re-Team With 'San Andreas' Producer For 'Rampage' Adaptation
- Empire Magazine: Dwayne Johnson To Star In Rampage Video Game Adaptation
Dwayne Johnson has battled monsters and he has battled massive devastation and now he will battle both simultaneously! The man known as "Franchise Viagra" will re-team with his SAN ANDREAS producer and New Line Cinema to produce a big screen adaptation of the classic arcade game Rampage. Scripted by NON-STOP writer Ryan Engle, the Rampage film is on the hunt for a director as they... Read More...
Within the week Paul Feig's GHOSTBUSTERS reboot will begin filming in Boston (the story will still take place in Manhattan) and we'll be introduced to a new team of Ghostbusters. Those wanting to know more about the film will be pleased to know that The Boston Herald has managed to sneak out a few new details of what we can expect. It's all fairly harmless but the... Read More...
- SlashFilm: As ‘Ghostbusters’ Boston Shoot Looms, Story Details Emerge
- JoBlo: New Ghostbusters details emerge as the film prepares to shot in Boston
- Cinema Blend: The Female Ghostbusters Reboot Drops Plot Details, Teases Cameos
- Horror-Movies.ca: Ghostbusters Plot Details Revealed Along with the Return of a Familiar Character
- ScreenRant: ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot Starts Filming Tomorrow; New Plot Details
- Total Film: New plot details surface as Ghostbusters reboot enters production
- MTV Movies Blog: ‘Ghostbusters 3′ Gets Off To A Slimy Start – Get The Gooey Details
- Empire Magazine: Paul Feig Prepares To Start Shooting Ghostbusters
- Latino Review: New Details On 'Ghostbusters' Reboot, Filming Begins This Week
- The Playlist: Plot Details Reveal Paul Feig's 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Has Similar Story Elements To Dan Aykroyd's 'Ghostbusters 3'
- The Wrap: ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot: First Set Pics Show Kristin Wiig, Paul Feig Filming in Boston (Photos)
- Dark Horizons: "Ghostbusters 3" Story Bits, Stone's Exit
- Variety: Emma Stone Reveals Why She Turned Down ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot
- Shock Till You Drop: Ghostbusters: Aykroyd Champions New Film, Plot Revealed?
- Digital Spy: Find out why Emma Stone turned down a role in the Ghostbusters reboot
- Cinema Blend: Does The Female Ghostbusters Reboot Refer To The Originals? Dan Aykroyd Says This
- Hollywood Reporter: Emma Stone: I Turned Down 'Ghostbusters' Because "It's a Whole Thing"
- Vulture: Emma Stone Turned Down Ghostbusters Because It Wasn’t the Right Time
- Digital Spy: Everything we know so far about the all-female Ghostbusters: Plot spoilers, cast and theme song
- Screen Crush: Emma Stone Says She Turned Down Paul Feig's 'Ghostbusters'
- The Playlist: Emma Stone Reveals She Passed On ‘Ghostbusters,’ Paul Feig Says He Turned Down The Original Reboot Several Times
- ScreenRant: Emma Stone Explains Why She Passed on the ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot
- MTV Movies Blog: Here’s Why Emma Stone Turned Down ‘Ghostbusters 3′
- MovieWeb: Female 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Shoots This Week, Plot & Cameos Teased
- MovieWeb: Why Did Emma Stone Say No to Female 'Ghostbusters' Reboot?
- IGN Movies: Aykroyd: Ghostbusters Reboot 'Hits the Right Notes'
- Comic Book Movie: Emma Stone Explains Why She Passed On GHOSTBUSTERS Reboot
- JoBlo: Emma Stone explains why she turned down Ghostbusters role
- IGN Movies: Emma Stone on Why She Passed on New Ghostbusters
Daredevil's Marco Ramirez starting from scratchWay back in 2007, Warner Bros. announced development of a massive new live-action adaptation of Katsuhiro Otomo's seminal manga Akira. Three years later it was shut down. Two years ago it was back on again. Then it was shut down again. And while we've heard nothing since, there's suddenly evidence this morning that the project is still chugging away at the studio.
- Cinema Blend: The Akira Live-Action Remake Just Took A Huge Step Forward
- Screen Crush: 'Akira' Live-Action Film Is Up and Running Again, This Time With New 'Daredevil' Showrunner
- SlashFilm: New ‘Daredevil’ Showrunner to Write Back-From-The Dead Live-Action ‘Akira’ Adaptation
- Comic Book Movie: AKIRA Back On At Warner Bros. With DAREDEVIL Season 2 Showrunner As Writer
- MovieWeb: 'Akira' Movie Back on Track with 'Daredevil' Writer
- IGN Movies: Daredevil S2 Showrunner To Script Live-Action Akira Remake
- Coming Soon: Daredevil Season 2 Showrunner to Write Akira Movie
- Dark Horizons: "Daredevil" Duo To Pen "Akira," "Transformers"
- We Got This Covered: New Daredevil Showrunner Scribing Akira For Warner Bros.
- Vulture: Daredevil Co-Showrunner Will Do the Impossible and Write a New Script for Akira
- JoBlo: They're still trying to make Akira; Daredevil showrunner to write new script
- The Wrap: ‘Daredevil’ Showrunner to Resurrect ‘Akira’ Movie at Warner Bros.
- ScreenRant: ‘Akira’ Script To Be Rewritten By New ‘Daredevil’ Showrunner
- Twitch: DAREDEVIL's New Showrunner Having A Go At Writing The AKIRA Film
- Total Film: Daredevil showrunner will pen new Akira script
- Latino Review: 'Daredevil' Showrunner Revives Warner's 'Akira' Movie
It’s a big week for director James Wan. Fresh from steering Fast & Furious 7 to staggering box office success, Wan has officially been confirmed as
- FirstShowing.net: James Wan Set to Direct DC's 'Aquaman' Movie + Sony's 'Robotech'
- ScreenRant: James Wan Confirmed to Direct ‘Aquaman’ & ‘Robotech’
- IGN Movies: James Wan to Direct Aquaman, Robotech Movies
- MovieWeb: 'Robotech' Confirms 'Aquaman' Director James Wan
- Cinema Blend: Aquaman Hooks Furious 7's James Wan To Direct
- Bleeding Cool: Furious 7 James Wan To Direct Aquaman
- Empire Magazine: James Wan Confirmed To Direct Aquaman
- SlashFilm: Interview: Doug Ellin Talks ‘Entourage’s’ Evolution, Tone, Plot Points and Aquaman
Paul Feig is now fully immersed in rebooting the Ghostbusters franchise for Sony, but has revealed to AlloCine that he turned down the studio’s overtures
- SlashFilm: Paul Feig Turned Down ‘Ghostbusters 3′ in Favor of the Female-Led Reboot
- ScreenRant: ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot Director Paul Feig Explains Why He Passed On ‘Ghostbusters 3′
- Vulture: Paul Feig Explains How He Got the All-Female Ghostbusters Film
- USA Today: Feig turned down original 'Ghostbusters 3'
- Entertainment Weekly: Paul Feig opens up about making all female 'Ghostbusters' sequel
- Cinema Blend: The Female Ghostbusters Movie Definitely Will Be An Origin Story
You might recall that Hollywood attempted to reboot Conan a few years ago, with a new take that starred Jason Momoa. That attempt didn't go so well. Then, as Arnold Schwarzenegger left public office and dove back into being a movie star, word came out that he was not only revisiting Terminator but that he was also planning on picking up the sword and playing Conan The Barbarian again.
- Dread Central: The Legend of Conan to Honor the Original 1982 Film
- We Got This Covered: The Legend Of Conan Takes Place 30 Years After Original, Three Cast Members Returning
- SlashFilm: ‘The Legend of Conan’ Aims to Carry Forward the Tone of the 1982 Original
- The Wrap: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s ‘Legend of Conan’ Will Take Place 30 Years After Original, Reunite ‘At Least 3’ Characters
- Badass Digest: Could THE LEGEND OF CONAN Actually Be Awesome?
- Moviefone: 'The Legend of Conan' Will Be a Sequel to Arnold Schwarzenegger's 1982 Movie
- JoBlo: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Legend of Conan will be a sequel to the 1982 film
- ScreenRant: ‘Legend of Conan’ Writer Says Script Is Loyal In Spirit To 1982 ‘Conan the Barbarian’
- Entertainment Weekly: 'Furious 7' screenwriter gives update on 'Legend of Conan'
- MovieWeb: 'Legend of Conan' Will Stay Faithful to 1982 'Conan the Barbarian'
Any fan of Vin Diesel will tell you that the man delivers, whether it be performance or promotional material. In the case of THE LAST WITCH HUNTER, Vin just dropped a new teaser for the flick showing a bit of his character's past. If you were wondering where that sweet beard went to in the previous teaser trailer, look no further than this video! It's no secret that Vin is a huge... Read More...