The Happytime Murders News
It's been awhile since we've heard about THE HAPPYTIME MURDERS, the long-in-development dark Muppets flick from Brian Henson (son of the late Jim Henson), but according to Deadline, Jamie Foxx is in early negotiations to star in the planned film. THE HAPPYTIME MURDERS will follow "puppet stars of an iconic TV show called The Happytime Gang who are some of the biggest celebrities... Read More...
- IndieWire: Jim Henson Company To Produce R-Rated Puppet Action Comedy Co-Starring Jamie Foxx, 'The Happytime Murders'
- Screen Crush: Jamie Foxx in Talks For R-Rated Henson Puppet Movie 'The Happytime Murders'
- Deadline: Jamie Foxx Negotiating To Star In ‘The Happytime Murders’ At STX
- Variety: Jamie Foxx Circling Comedy ‘The Happytime Murders’
- Coming Soon: Jamie Foxx Eyes The Happytime Murders
- AintItCool: Jamie Foxx to play buddy-cop opposite a puppet in THE HAPPYTIME MURDERS!
- We Got This Covered: Jamie Foxx Will Be Knee Deep In The Happytime Murders For STX Entertainment
- Vulture: Jamie Foxx in Talks to Star in Happytime Murders, Which Sounds Like Who Framed Rodger Rabbit? But More Childhood-Ruining
A private eye investigates the mysterious murders of the puppet cast of a 80s kids TV show. Katherine Keigl is attached to star.