Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles News
“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” passed $400 million at the worldwide box office this weekend, paced by a $26 million No. 1 opening in China. The Michael Bay-produced reboot took in $34.7 million from 31 markets this weekend to push its international total to $244 million, and it's global haul to more than $434 million. See photos: Big Screen to Small Screen: 27 Movies Being Made Into TV Shows In addition to China, “Ninja Turtles” held strongly and brought in $2.3 million from the U.K. in its third weekend.
The city needs heroes. Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The future is grim until four unlikely outcast brothers rise from the sewers and discover their destiny as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- We Got This Covered: Cowabunga! Unreleased Concept Art For Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tease Original Alien Premise
- Collider: TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Concept Art for Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady
- Screen Crush: 'Ninja Turtles' Concept Art Reveals What Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang Would Have Looked Like
- MovieWeb: 'Ninja Turtles' Concept Art Reveals Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady
- Comic Book Movie: Clip For Nickelodeon's TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES May SPOIL This Week's Episode
- Comic Book Movie: Proof! Krang, Bebop & Rocksteady Concept Art For Michael Bay's TMNT
- ScreenRant: ‘TMNT’ Concept Art Reveals Krang, Bebop, and Rocksteady Designs
- FirstShowing.net: See Unused 'TMNT' Concept Art for Krang, Rocksteady and Beebop
Most people didn't love the way the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles looked in their recent movie, what with the lips and noses and eyes. Little did those people know that it could've been worse. Much, much worse. Case in point: these new 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' concept art sketches that are far more terrifying than anything in Michael Bay's reboot. Continue reading…
In the pantheon of beloved 1980s pop culture, there’s no question that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ranks among the very best for an entire generation. Whether it’s the comic books that kicked off the franchise, the animated series that added to the core mythology, or the previous films that took the mutant martial artists into live-action, everyone has their favorites. As usually happens with properties so beloved, news of a modern reboot proved divisive before the first details even surfaced.
- Moviefone: Weekend Box Office: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Stays On Top; 'Let's Be Cops' Takes Out 'The Expendables 3'
- Long Island Newsday: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' tops box office with $28.4 million
- Vulture: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Stays on Top of the Box Office for a Second Weekend
- Digital Spy: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crush The Expendables 3 at US Box Office
- MovieWeb: Noel Fisher Talks Mikey in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' | EXCLUSIVE
- HitFix: Box Office: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' is no. 1 again easily beating 'Guardians'
- MovieWeb: BOX OFFICE BEAT DOWN: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Wins Again with $28.4 Million
- Empire Magazine: Those Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Stay Top Of The US Box Office
- Variety: Box Office: ‘Expendables 3′ Fumbles with $16.2 Million, ‘Ninja Turtles’ Tops Charts
- Cinema Blend: Weekend Box Office: Expendables Implode As Ninja Turtles Hold Number One
- HitFix: Box office: 'Ninja Turtles' stays on top as 'Expendables 3' flops on Friday
- The Wrap: ‘Ninja Turtles’ Schools Sly Stallone's ‘Expendables 3' at Box Office
- The Playlist: Box-Office: ‘Ninja Turtles’ Repeats At #1, ‘Expendables 3,’ ‘The Giver’ & ‘Let’s Be Cops’ All Flop
- BoxOfficeMojo: Analysis: 'Ninja Turtles,' 'Guardians' Crush Weak 'Expendables'
- USA Today: 'Expendables' loses ground to 'Turtles,' 'Guardians'
- Entertainment Weekly: Box office report: ‘Turtles’ reclaim top spot, ‘Expendables’ misfire
- Deadline: Update: Intl Box Office: ‘Turtles’ Overpower ‘Expendables 3′ In Russia; ‘Dragon 2′ Takes Flight In China
- We Got This Covered: Box Office Report: The Expendables 3 Implodes As Turtles Repeat
- AintItCool: PAMELA SMART On HBO!! ULTIMATE TIME LORD!! The Returns OF TOP MODEL & DALLAS!! New DOME, NINJA!!
- BoxOfficeMojo: Analysis: Friday Report: 'Turtles' Hangs On to First, 'Expendables' Tanks
- Screen Crush: Weekend Box Office Report: 'The Expendables 3′ Can't Keep Up With the Guardians or the Turtles
- Movies With Butter: Weekend Box Office Report: ‘Turtles’ Take the Box Office Once More
After a stellar first weekend at the box office, and before it's second weekend in release, Amazon has announced that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is available for pre-order in a Blu-ray gift set edition that comes with an exclusive Raphael statue. No release date has been announced, and it is not known what type of special features are being included. It is known that there are plenty of deleted scenes, including one where Vern Fenwick has to fight an army of ninjas, and never before seen moments of Shredder in action.
- Coming Soon: Deluxe Blu-ray Set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Includes Raphael Statue
- Shockya: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Gets New Clips
- MovieWeb: 9 Things We Need to See in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2'
- FirstShowing.net: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Designs Almost Looked Way Worse
- Comic Book Movie: TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Co-Creator Kevin Eastman Hosting AMA 3pm EST Tomorrow!
- SlashFilm: ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Sequel Could Feature Casey Jones and Dimension X