Science Fiction News
The BBC news beat report that Sony Pictures is developing "Men in Black 4" with the intention to feature a lead female character for the new film. "There will be a prominent woman in black in the fourth [film]," said producer Laurie MacDonald. MacDonald’s producing partner and husband Walter Parkes said, “We are quite early on in it," he said. "We sort of looked at the first three in retrospect as a bit of a trilogy."Parkes continued, "We tried to tell a story about those two characters and that relationship," Parkes said.
- Comic Book Movie: MEN IN BLACK 4 Will Feature A Prominent Female Lead; Is Will Smith Returning?
- ScreenRant: Men in Black 4 Will Feature Female Agent in Prominent Role
- We Got This Covered: Men In Black 4 Billed As A Reinvention, May Feature Woman Agent In Lead Role
- Dark Horizons: "Men in Black 4" Gets A Prominent Female Lead
- Variety: ‘Men in Black 4’ Will Add Female Agent; Producers Discuss Will Smith Return
- Bleeding Cool: Woman In Black To Feature In Men In Black 4
- SlashFilm: The Next ‘Men in Black’ Movie Will Feature a Woman in Black
- MovieWeb: 'Men in Black 4' Has a Female Lead; Will Smith May Return
- Total Film: Men In Black 4 to feature a "prominent" woman, also in black
- Cinema Blend: How The Next Men In Black Movie Is Going To Be Different
- Screen Crush: The Next 'Men in Black' Will Include a Woman in Black
- Entertainment Weekly: The new 'Men in Black' movie will have a woman in black
- JoBlo: New Men In Black is set to become the People In Black... or something
- HitFix: Why 'Men in Black 4' should be called 'Men and Women in Black 4'
It’s getting harder to tell Ryan Reynolds and Deadpool apart. They speak with the same voice now and one or both of them will be at the São Paulo Comic Con Experience in Brazil this December. Deadpool (or Reynolds) cut a new video helpfully explaining the whole thing: #FoxNaCCXP Ei, nerd! O Deadpool tem um recado MUITO importante pra você! A 20th Century Fox ESTARÁ NA #CCXP2015 e fará um painel no evento na sexta-feira, dia 04/12, com conteúdos exclusivos e convidados especiais! Acompanhe as novidades por aqui, daremos mais detalhes em breve!
Megan Gale is seen in her Wonder Woman costume in an official photo from George Miller's 'Justice League'.
- Comic Book Movie: This Is What WONDER WOMAN Looked Like In George Miller's JUSTICE LEAGUE
- JoBlo: Check out Megan Gale as Wonder Woman from George Miller's Justice League
- ScreenRant: Wonder Woman Costume From George Miller’s Justice League Film Revealed
- We Got This Covered: See How Megan Gale Would Have Looked As Wonder Woman In Justice League: Mortal
- Cinema Blend: How Wonder Woman Was Going To Look In The Cancelled Justice League Movie
- Latino Review: Here Is What Megan Gale's Wonder Woman Would Have Looked Like in Canceled Justice League Film
- Screen Crush: See Megan Gale as George Miller's Wonder Woman That Never Was
- AintItCool: Some potential directors and cast members for JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK!
- Dark Horizons: "Justice League Dark" Director Shortlist?
- Bleeding Cool: A Justice League Dark Rumor Round-Up
- The Playlist: 'Evil Dead' And 'Big Bad Wolves' Directors Rumored For 'Justice League Dark'
- Screen Crush: 'Justice League Dark' Reportedly Eyeing Potential Directors
- MovieWeb: 'Justice League Dark' Targets 'Evil Dead' Remake Director
- SlashFilm: Rumor: ‘Justice League Dark’ Director Shortlist Focuses on Rising Horror Filmmakers
- Comic Book Movie: RUMOR: Here Are The Frontrunners To Direct JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK
- ScreenRant: Rumor: Justice League Dark Director Shortlist Revealed
- Total Film: Justice League Dark closes in on a director
- Latino Review: Warner Bros. Shortlist of Directors for "Justice League Dark" Revealed
Paul Rudd, Michael Pena and the rest of the 'Ant-Man' cast can't stop dancing in this gag reel from the upcoming Blu-ray release.
A new theater Standee offers you the chance to sit on Santa Deadpool's lap and take your own Christmas photo with the superhero.
- SlashFilm: LOL: Awesome ‘Deadpool’ Standee Let’s You Sit on the Merc with a Mouth’s Lap
- Latino Review: "Sit on This" - Brilliant Standee for 'Deadpool'
- We Got This Covered: Prepare For Christmas With Awesome New Deadpool Standee
- AintItCool: AICN COMICS Reviews: SUPERMAN: AMERICAN ALIEN! Grant Morrison’s 18 DAYS! VISION! TOTEM! DEADPOOL! &
Yesterday saw the Digital HD release of Marvel’s Ant-Man. I watched it again last night along with the bonus features and decided to write up a bit of a review. Now most of you have probably already seen the movie, so I’m going to focus less on the film itself and more on the Blu-ray and whether or not it’s worth owning. It’s hard to judge how the film did without putting it into context of the company it keeps. The film made $518 million dollars worldwide. For most films that would be big. For a Paul Rudd heist/comedy film that would be HUGE.
The movieÂ Ant-Man may star Paul Rudd as the Marvel Cinematic Universeâs smallest superhero. But the film will feature a generously-sizedÂ array of bonus features when it is released on digital HDÂ on Nov. 17, and 3-D Blu-ray onÂ Dec. 8, according toÂ directorÂ Peyton Reed. âWell, Paul Rudd and...
- Cinema Blend: Ant-Man Deleted Scene Had A Huge Iron Man Easter Egg, See It Now
- Comic Book Movie: Latest ANT-MAN Deleted Scene Features A Major IRON MAN Easter Egg
- Latino Review: 'Ant-Man' Deleted Scene Confirms Our Scoop With A 10 Rings Reference
- Shockya: Marvel Releases Ant-Man’s Post-Credit Sequence Online
- Dark Horizons: News Bits: Midnight, Eichman, Zootopia, Ant-Man
- SlashFilm: Superhero Bits: Ant-Man, Fantasticar, Thanos Helicopter, Adrianne Palicki’s ‘Supergirl’ Tattoo
Ryan Gosling is now confirmed to star opposite Harrison Ford in the sequel to Ridley Scott's Blade Runner...
- Screen Crush: Ryan Gosling Confirms Role in 'Blade Runner 2,' Ridley Scott Reveals Opening Scene
- We Got This Covered: Blade Runner 2 Opening Scene Will Make A Nod To Original Film, Ryan Gosling Confirmed
- SlashFilm: Ridley Scott Reveals the Opening of ‘Blade Runner 2’
- The Playlist: Ridley Scott Describes 'Grapes Of Wrath'-Esque Opening To 'Blade Runner 2'
- MovieWeb: 'Blade Runner 2' Opening Scene Revealed by Ridley Scott
- ScreenRant: Blade Runner 2 Opening Scene Details Revealed by Ridley Scott
- JoBlo: Ridley Scott describes the opening of Blade Runner 2
Marvel has released one of the deleted scenes that will be part of the Ant-Man digital and Blu-ray release. This has the director’s commentary on which tells us that Paul Rudd joins Peyton Reed for the commentary track.
- Entertainment Weekly: See Paul Rudd as a cable guy in 'Ant-Man' deleted scene
- Comic Book Movie: Peyton Reed And Paul Rudd Narrate Awesome Deleted Scene From ANT-MAN
- We Got This Covered: Ant-Man’s Mid-Credits Scene Featuring The Wasp Officially Released
- IndieWire: Watch: Jimmy Faces an Impossible Choice in Exclusive 'Jimmy's Hall' Deleted Scene
- Bleeding Cool: Anthony Mackie On The Falcon Vs Ant-Man Fight Scene
- Comic Book Movie: ANT-MAN: 'The Wasp' Mid-Credits Scene Officially Released
- Cinema Blend: Watch Wasp Get Her Costume In High-Def Clip Of Ant-Man Mid-Credits Sequence
- Screen Crush: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Wants Michael Douglas to Return, Of Course
- Entertainment Weekly: See how different Paul Rudd's 'Ant-Man' suit could have looked
- SlashFilm: Michael Douglas’ Amazing Voice May Return For ‘Ant-Man 2’
Recently it was announced that Neill Blomkamp’s Alien sequel was tabled in favor of the second chapter of Ridley Scott’s Prometheus series. Scheduled to start shooting in 2016, the film will see the return of lead actors Noomi Rapace and Michael Fassbender.
- The Playlist: Ridley Scott Says 'Alien: Paradise Lost' Will Now Be Called ‘Alien: Covenant’
- We Got This Covered: Prometheus Sequel To Be Retitled Alien: Covenant
- The Playlist: AFI Film Fest: Ridley Scott Talks ‘The Martian, His Influences, ‘Alien’ & More
- Screen Crush: Ridley Scott May Have Changed the 'Prometheus 2' Title Again
- JoBlo: Ridley Scott may have changed the name of his Prometheus sequel yet again
- MovieWeb: Did 'Prometheus 2' Get Retitled 'Alien: Covenant'?
- Bleeding Cool: Did Ridley Scott Rename His Alien Prequel Again?
- Cinema Blend: Prometheus 2 Gets A Name Change, Again
- Dark Horizons: "Prometheus 2" Gets Another Name Change