Science Fiction News
In a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, Jason Momoa seems to back up reports that his Aquaman is not featured in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice too much. He hasn't shot any action scenes, teasing that its Clark and Bruce's movie, not his. He goes onto talk about his solo movie, Justice League Part 1, and what it was like to see Aquaman revealed for the first time, which came earlier than expected.Promoting his series The Red Road, Jason Momoa claims that the Aquaman reveal will actually help his show.
- Coming Soon: How Big is Aquaman’s Role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?
- We Got This Covered: Jason Momoa Talks Aquaman And Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice
- Cinema Blend: Why Jason Momoa Was Totally Shocked By The Aquaman Photo
- Comic Book Movie: Jason Momoa Talks AQUAMAN Poster Reveal, MAN OF STEEL Cameo, JUSTICE LEAGUE, And More
- SlashFilm: Jason Momoa Didn’t Know Zack Snyder Was Going to Post Aquaman Photo
- JoBlo: Jason Momoa talks about the Aquaman poster, Man of Steel cameo, Conan & more
- ScreenRant: Jason Momoa Talks ‘Aquaman’ Reveal, Zack Snyder’s ‘Justice League’ Plan
Blade Runner 2: Harrison Ford now confirms he will star in the sequel to 1982's Blade Runner. Ford will reprise his role as replicant hunter Rick Deckard; the story will take place several decades after the events in the original movie. There were whispers Ridley Scott might direct, but filmmakers are in negotiations with Canadian director Denis Villeneuve (Enemy, Prisoners) with production set to begin in the summer of 2016. [Heat Vision] Jurassic World: New photos...Read MoreRead Comments
Harrison Ford is officially back for the "Blade Runner" sequel, but he shouldn't be the only part of the first film to return for round two.
- Variety: Harrison Ford to Return for ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel Directed by Denis Villeneuve
- Deadline: ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel: Harrison Ford Confirmed; Denis Villeneuve In Talks To Direct
- Coming Soon: Denis Villeneuve to Direct Blade Runner Sequel, Harrison Ford Confirmed!
- Cinema Blend: Harrison Ford Officially Set For Blade Runner 2
- AintItCool: Deckard Returns! Harrison Ford set for Blade Runner sequel & a helluva director is close to signing!
- We Got This Covered: Blade Runner Sequel Confirmed, Harrison Ford To Return
- Digital Spy: Denis Villeneuve to direct Blade Runner sequel, Harrison Ford stars
- Moviefone: Harrison Ford Officially Returns to 'Blade Runner,' New Director Named
- The Playlist: 'Prisoners' & 'Enemy' Director Denis Villeneuve To Helm 'Blade Runner' Sequel, Harrison Ford Confirmed To Return
- HitFix: 'Prisoners' director set to direct Harrison Ford in 'Blade Runner' sequel
- JoBlo: Denis Villeneuve to direct Harrison Ford in Blade Runner sequel!
- The Wrap: Denis Villeneuve to Direct ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel Starring Harrison Ford
- Comic Book Movie: BLADE RUNNER 2 Finds A Director; Harrison Ford Will Return As 'Deckard'
- Latino Review: Denis Villeneuve In Negotiations To Helm 'Blade Runner' Sequel; Harrison Ford Set To Return
- MovieWeb: 'Blade Runner 2': Harrison Ford Confirmed, Ridley Scott Producing
- Screen Crush: 'Blade Runner' Sequel Hires 'Prisoners' Director Denis Villeneuve, Harrison Ford to Return
- Empire Magazine: Harrison Ford Confirmed For Blade Runner 2
- Film School Rejects: Blade Runner Sequel Has a New Director and Confirms Harrison Ford
- FirstShowing.net: 'Prisoners' Director to Helm 'Blade Runner 2' with Harrison Ford
- ScreenRant: ‘Blade Runner 2′: Harrison Ford Confirmed to Return; Ridley Scott Won’t Direct
- MovieWeb: 'Blade Runner 2': Harrison Ford Confirmed, Ridley Scott Producing
- Dark Horizons: Ford Set, Villenueve To Helm "Blade Runner 2"
- Twitch: BLADE RUNNER Sequel: Ford Is In. PRISONERS' Denis Villeneuve In Talks To Direct
- IGN Movies: Blade Runner Sequel Finds a Director, Ford to Return
- IGN Movies: Blade Runner 2 Has a Director, Ford to Return - IGN News
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Blade Runner' Sequel Finds Director
- Rotten Tomatoes: News: Denis Villeneuve in Talks for Blade Runner Sequel
- Chud: An ‘Enemy’ Steps Up To Direct ‘Blade Runner 2′
- Vulture: Denis Villeneuve Will Direct the Blade Runner Sequel
- Badass Digest: BLADE RUNNER Sequel Gets A Director
- SlashFilm: Academy Award Nominee To Direct Blade Runner Sequel
- Entertainment Weekly: Denis Villeneuve in talks to direct 'Blade Runner' sequel: Report
- Deadline: Priyanka Chopra Joins ABC’s ‘Quantico'; Brent Sexton In ‘Runner’
If you're a fan of watching people run, jump, or run and THEN jump, then you'll probably want to catch what one can only assume is the final trailer for INSURGENT. Shailene Woodley returns in the sequel to DIVERGENT, which will find her character on the run, hunted by the lovely Kate Winslet and lots of crumbling buildings. Also, a guy jumps in front of a train. Not sure if that does anything for you,... Read More...
We haven't seen anything from Jurassic World in a few weeks, since toy photos gave us our best look at the Indominus Rex. Thankfully, today brings the release of four new photos, featuring Chris Pratt as Owen. The first image has Owen in a room that director Colin Trevorrow describes as the, "most absolute high-tech room we could possibly imagine." The screen in the background appears to display the vital signs for two "troopers."We also see Own trying to tame two of his trained velociraptors, along with a shot of the actor standing next to director Colin Trevorrow.
This likely won't come as a surprise to most of you, but Arnold Schwarzenegger has confirmed that he'll be back for the next Terminator film- assuming that sequel/reboot Genisys catches on with audiences. While the actor sat out Terminator: Salvation (save for a digital reconstruction of his T-800), the actor has appeared in 4 of the 5 Terminator films so far. When asked if he'd return for another installment, considering Genisys is meant to relaunch the series, the Austrian Oak wasn't just affirmative.
- Hollywood Reporter: Arnold Schwarzenegger: I'll Be Back for Sequel to 'Terminator: Genisys'
- FirstShowing.net: Arnold Schwarzenegger Will Be Back After 'Terminator: Genisys' Too
- MovieWeb: Schwarzenegger Will Return in 'Terminator Genisys' Sequel
- The Playlist: I'll Be Back: Arnold Schwarzenegger Says He'll Be In The 'Terminator: Genisys' Sequel
- Digital Spy: See Terminator Genisys IMAX trailer: Jason Clarke leads a revolution
In the latestÂ trailer forÂ Insurgent, Tris tells Four why she has that short haircutâand itâs not becauseÂ the actress playing herÂ starred inÂ The Fault in Our Stars.Â âI wanted something different,â Tris says. The final trailer for the second installment in theÂ DivergentÂ ...
- Deadline: ‘Insurgent’ Final Trailer: Tris And Four Are On The Run
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Insurgent': Final Trailer Previews Tris' Fight Against Herself — and Four
- Coming Soon: The Final Trailer for The Divergent Series: Insurgent
- AintItCool: A New And Final Trailer For THE DIVERGENT SERIES: INSURGENT!!
- Moviefone: Shailene Woodley Is on the Run in Final 'Insurgent' Trailer (VIDEO)
- Dark Horizons: Final Trailer: "Divergent Series: Insurgent"
- Latino Review: Final Trailer for 'The Divergent Series: Insurgent'
- Filmonic: Stand Together for the Final Insurgent Trailer
- The Wrap: ‘Insurgent’ Final Trailer: ‘Dark Times Call for Extreme Measures’ (Video)
- MovieWeb: Final 'Divergent Series: Insurgent' Trailer
- Screen Crush: Final 'Insurgent' Trailer: Shailene Woodley Sets the World Free
- Fandango Movie Blog: Watch the Final 'Insurgent' Trailer, Tickets Now On Sale
- FirstShowing.net: Anger Consumes Shailene Woodley in Final Trailer for 'Insurgent'
- Cinema Blend: Full Insurgent Trailer Gives Us Best Look At The Explosive Divergent Sequel
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Insurgent': Veronica Roth Reacts to "Clear Differences" Between Book and Movie
- The Playlist: Watch: Stand Together In New Trailer For 'Insurgent' Starring Shailene Woodley
- SlashFilm: ‘The Divergent Series: Insurgent’ Gets One Last Trailer
- Empire Magazine: New Insurgent Trailer Arrives Online
Though most would agree that Ryan Reynolds did a good job in the role, after the dismal treatment of the Wade Wilson character in X-Men: Origins Wolverine, fans desperately wanted to see him done justice in a solo movie outing. Rumors swirled that Reynolds was interested and a movie was planned, but after the negative reaction to Origins it didn't seem very likely. But lo and behold, back in September of last year we got the news that the project had a release date and Reynolds was set to reprise the role. Was Fox always planning to move forward with Deadpool?
Sony has released a clip from the upcoming film Chappie, directed by Neill Blomkamp. The film stars Sharlto Copley, Dev Patel and Hugh Jackman (with a mullet). Blomkamp is known for having directed District 9 and the other day he announced that he will be doing an Aliens film next via instagram. Um… So I think it’s officially my next film.
- Fandango Movie Blog: 'Chappie' Director Neill Blomkamp to Make 'Alien' Sequel Next
- We Got This Covered: Comedian Louis C.K. Wants To Die A Horrible Death In Neill Blomkamp’s Alien Film
- The Playlist: Watch: 'Chappie' Gets Gangster In 4 New Clips
Guns for show, throwing stars for a proWriter/director and all-round sci-fi maven Neill Blomkamp has just announced his official entry to the Aliens universe but before Aliens 5 gets up and running, he has the small matter of Chappie to introduce to the world. This new clip introduces the childlike robot to the tooled-up side of the tracks as a couple of bad 'uns set him on the path to weaponisation. Click on the video to see what we mean. brightcove.createExperiences();Chappie's prime directive is to serve as a police robot.
- Shockya: Chappie Gets A New Clip
- Comic Book Movie: Two New Clips From CHAPPIE Starring Hugh Jackman And Sigourney Weaver
- The Playlist: Watch: Robot Raid And Hugh Jackman In New Clips From 'Chappie' Plus TV Spots
- Latino Review: Check Out The First Clip From 'Chappie': 'Not My Fault'
- MovieWeb: First 'Chappie' Clip Sends Police Drones Into Battle