When you're a teenager, everything feels like it's life or death, that each decision has an irrevocable ripple effect that will you experience forever. But in "If I Stay," the very decision to stay alive (or not) hangs in the balance, and it's a choice that Chloë Moretz will have to make. Based on the novel by Gayle Forman, with a screenplay by Shauna Cross and directed by R.J. Cutler ("The September Issue"), this one follows Mia, who winds up in a coma following a terrible car crash.
- The Wrap: Chloe Grace Moretz Can't Find Her Way Back to Life in New ‘If I Stay’ Trailer (Video)
- Coming Soon: The New Trailer for If I Stay, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz
- MovieWeb: Third 'If I Stay' Trailer Takes Chloe Moretz to Death's Edge
- FirstShowing.net: Chloe Grace Moretz in Limbo in New Heart-Wrenching 'If I Stay' Trailer
- HitFix: Will 'If I Stay' be the next 'Fault in Our Stars'? This new trailer says 'yes'
Gayle Forman’s best-selling novel comes to the screen in New Line Cinema’s and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures’ drama “If I Stay,” starring Chloë Grace Moretz (“Carrie,” the “Kick-Ass” films), Mireille Enos (TV’s “The Killing,” “World War Z”), Joshua Leonard (“Higher Ground”), Jamie Blackley (“Snow White and the Huntsmen”) and Stacy Keach (“Nebraska”).
WHAT IF is the story of medical school dropout Wallace (Daniel Radcliffe), who’s been repeatedly burned by bad relationships. So while everyone around him, including his roommate Allan (Adam Driver) seems to be finding the perfect partner (Mackenzie Davis), Wallace decides to put his love life on hold. It is then that he meets Chantry (Zoe Kazan) an animator who lives with her longtime boyfriend Ben (Rafe Spall).
In a future world where people are divided into distinct factions based on their personalities, Tris Prior is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy to destroy all Divergents, she must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it’s too late.