Relativity Media News
Relativity Media One of the absolute best spy thrillers of the past three decades is the Kevin Costner-led No Way Out. Seriously. If you haven’t seen it, or haven’t seen it in a while, go watch it again and marvel at its sharp script, fantastic action set-pieces and electric performances from all involved. Plus Iman!
- AintItCool: Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy
- Long Island Newsday: 'The November Man' review: A humorless, unpleasant thriller
- We Got This Covered: Exclusive Video Interview With Pierce Brosnan And Olga Kurylenko On The November Man
- Denver Post: "November Man" locked and loaded with spy-movie cliches
- Shockya: The November Man Interview: Director Roger Donaldson
- HitFix: Pierce Brosnan on fears that 'November Man' would tarnish his James Bond legacy
- JoBlo: Exclusive 1:1 Interview: The November Man Star Olga Kurylenko!
Thus far, the reviews for Pierce Brosnan's upcoming action thriller The November Man have been pretty awful -- and the movie hasn't even opened yet -- but clearly, Relativity Media like what they have on their hands here, because according to Brosnan, the studio is already moving ahead with a sequel. read more
- Badass Digest: THE NOVEMBER MAN Must Be Okay Because They Just Greenlit A Sequel
- We Got This Covered: Relativity Studios Greenlights The November Man Sequel
- Cinema Blend: Pierce Brosnan's The November Man 2 Has Been Greenlit
- Empire Magazine: Pierce Brosnan's The November Man Wins A Sequel
- SlashFilm: Relativity Plans ‘November Man’ Sequel In Advance of ‘November Man’ Premiere
- FirstShowing.net: Relativity Media Plans Sequel to Pierce Brosnan's 'November Man'
- The Playlist: Relativity Thinks Everyone Will See 'The November Man' And Is Working On A Sequel
Nicholas Sparks maintains his consistent spot atop the bestseller list for one simple reason — the formula works. His template driven stories always find an attractive couple driven apart by some circumstance, only to fight their way through it, with underlying message continually that love conquers all. And once again, that familiar tale is spun in a new cinematic package in "The Best Of Me." James Marsden and Michelle Monaghan star in the story of high school sweethearts who find their romance interrupted when the bad boy half of the couple is shipped off to jail.
- The Wrap: James Marsden, Michelle Monaghan Give Love a Second Chance in Nicholas Sparks’ ‘The Best of Me’ (Video)
- Dread Central: Huge Westworld Casting Update Includes James Marsden, Eddie Rouse, and a Half Dozen Others
- Hollywood Reporter: New Trailer for Nicholas Sparks' 'The Best of Me' Introduces Explosions and Gunplay
- Digital Spy: Nicholas Sparks' The Best of Me gets new trailer - watch
- Bleeding Cool: Westworld Gets Its Male Lead In James Marsden
- Film School Rejects: Just How “Nicholas Sparks” Is The Latest Trailer for ‘The Best of Me’?
Paramount is reportedly in talks with F. Javier Gutierrez -- director of the planned reboot of The Crow -- to helm The Ring 3, which may be released in 3D. According to The Hollywood Reporter, The Ring and The Ring Two producers Walter F. Parkes and Laurie MacDonald are returning for the third film. Naomi Watts -- the star of the first two films -- has not yet been confirmed to return. Gutierrez gained fame as director of the 2008 Spanish-language sci-fi thriller Before The Fall (Tree Dias), which led to his hiring as director of The Crow. Continue reading…
- Deadline: Paramount Sets F. Javier Gutiérrez To Helm ‘Ring’ Threequel
- Dark Horizons: "The Crow" Reboot Helmer Tackles "The Ring 3"
- The Wrap: ‘The Ring’ Franchise Recruits ‘The Crow’ Director F. Javier Gutierrez for Third Film
- Shock Till You Drop: Paramount Finds Director for a Sequel to The Ring
- Hollywood Reporter: Paramount's 'The Ring' Threequel Lands Director
- We Got This Covered: Paramount Snags F. Javier Gutiérrez For The Ring 3
- Badass Digest: Looks Like There’s Going To Be A Third RING Film
- Dread Central: America Sees The Ring for the Third Time with F. Javier Gutierrez
- Horror-Movies.ca: F. Javier Gutierrez to Direct ‘The Ring 3′
- Moviefone: 'The Ring 3' Set to Terrorize the 17 People Who Still Own VCRs
- AintItCool: The next RING movie has a director!
- Cinema Blend: The Ring 3 Is Still Happening And Now It Has A Director
- Horror Society: Paramount Finds A Director For ‘The Ring 3′!
- Coming Soon: Paramount Resurrects Samara for The Ring 3D
- SlashFilm: F. Javier Gutiérrez to Direct ‘The Ring 3′
- MovieWeb: 'The Ring 3' Moves Forward with Director F. Javier Gutierrez
- FirstShowing.net: 'The Ring' Circles Back Around for a Third Time with All-New Sequel
- The Playlist: 'The Ring 3' And 'Space Invaders' Are Moving Ahead For Some Reason
With 2008's "Cloverfield," J.J. Abrams and Matt Reeves showed that the found footage aesthetic—comprised of shaky, you-are-there camerawork and rough cutting and usually relegated to hardcore horror films like the "Paranormal Activity" series and, of course, "The Blair Witch Project"—could also be employed to evoke moments of wide-eyed awe and wonder. Unfortunately, since then, the gee-whiz factor of found footage has been largely ignored, popping up only occasionally (in things like "District 9" or "Chronicle").
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Earth to Echo': What the Critics Are Saying
- AintItCool: Capone thinks EARTH TO ECHO will feel familiar to children of the '80s, but that's not a bad thing
- Vulture: Earth to Echo Gets How Hard It Is to Be a Teen
- Denver Post: "Earth to Echo" review: Kids will connect with kids
- Twitch: Review: EARTH TO ECHO, An Alien Loose In Suburbia
PLOT: Right before they are separated - thanks to their suburban neighborhood being torn down - a group of best pals go on an adventure of a lifetime. After they discover a series of strange messages on their cell phones, the teens head out looking for something possibly otherworldly, and definitely life-changing. REVIEW: One of the most traumatic periods in childhood is when you or your best friends move away.... Read More...
- Cinema Blend: 6 Beloved Sci-Fi Movies We Hope Earth To Echo Takes After
- USA Today: Trailer: 'Earth to Echo'
- USA Today: 'Earth to Echo' embraces Spielbergian nostalgia