Emma Watson made her movie debut at the age of 11 in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and literally grew up on-screen. But it wasn't until the series concluded in 2011 that we started to get a sense of her range as an actress, apart from her signature role as Hermione Granger. She acquitted herself quite well in My Week with Marilyn and The Perks of Being a Wallflower, capably handling key supporting roles. Watson really stood out in Sofia Coppola's The Bling Ring, as a...Read MoreRead Comments
- MovieWeb: Why Emma Watson Chose Beauty and the Beast Over Cinderella
- We Got This Covered: Emma Watson Levels On Decision To Choose Beauty And The Beast Over Cinderella
- JoBlo: Emma Watson explains why she took the part of Belle instead of Cinderella
- HitFix: Emma Watson Was Almost ‘Cinderella’ Before She Stepped Into Belle’s Shoes
- SlashFilm: Find Out Why Emma Watson Turned Down ‘Cinderella’
- Coming Soon: Beauty and the Beast Triptych Poster Features the Human Characters
- Variety: ‘Deadpool’s’ Cinderella Shot
BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Scanline VFX Shot Breakdowns Reel from ScanlineVFX on Vimeo. Zack Snyder’s Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice brought some of the most iconic DC heroes together on the big screen. In order to properly introduce characters like Batman and Wonder Woman into the DC Extended Universe, you also need to include plenty of good action. This is something that Snyder is no stranger to, especially after having done other epic movies like Man of Steel and Watchmen.
- Screen Crush: Go Behind the CGI of 'Batman v Superman' with New Visual Effects Featurette
- Dark Horizons: VOTD: “Batman v Superman” Visual FX Featurette
- Cinema Blend: How Justice League Will Differ From Batman V Superman, According To The Producer
- ScreenRant: How Wonder Woman & Justice League Differ from Batman V Superman
- SlashFilm: ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ VFX Breakdown Reveals Comic Book Movie Magic
After the world went absolutely bonkers for Pokémon Go, the mobile game which let players create an avatar which moved as you traveled through the real world searching for Pokémon, the race was on to scoop up the rights to make a live-action film and cash in on the craze. Legendary Pictures eventually came out on top and fast-tracked a live-action feature film for a 2017... Read More...
- Screen Crush: Legendary's 'Detective Pikachu' Will Be Directed By 'Goosebumps' Rob Letterman
- ScreenRant: Detective Pikachu Taps Goosebumps Director Rob Letterman
- SlashFilm: Pokémon Movie ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets ‘Goosebumps’ Director Rob Letterman
- Bleeding Cool: Live Action Pokemon Film ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Rob Letterman As Director
- The Wrap: Rob Letterman to Direct Pokemon Movie ‘Detective Pikachu’
- HitFix: ‘Detective Pikachu’ Captures The Director Of ‘Goosebumps’ For Its Pokémon Cinematic Adventure
- MovieWeb: Pokemon Movie Detective Pikachu Gets Goosebumps Director
- Badass Digest: Whatever DETECTIVE PIKACHU Is, It’s Getting A Live-Action Movie
- Comic Book Movie: Live-Action POKEMON Movie DETECTIVE PIKACHU Has Already Found A Director
- AintItCool: Goosebumps director to helm the first live-action Pokemon movie!
Warner Michael Shannon, who played General Zod in Man Of Steel and Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, is a fun interview because the man does not mince words. He’s previously been up front about not really caring how Batman V Superman ends, and he revealed his cameo in the movie with an anecdote about getting stuck in a porta potty.
- IndieWire: Michael Shannon Fell Asleep During ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice,’ Even Though He Was In It
- Comic Book Movie: Michael Shannon Admits To Falling Asleep While Watching BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE
- We Got This Covered: Michael Shannon Confesses To Falling Asleep During Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice
- MovieWeb: Michael Shannon Fell Asleep Watching Batman v Superman
- IGN Movies: General Zod Actor Fell Asleep Watching Batman v Superman
- Fandango Movie Blog: Michael Shannon on 'Nocturnal Animals' and the Animal That Almost Killed Him in a Movie No One Ever Saw
The addition of the Spider-Signal at the end of Captain America: Civil War was an unexpected treat for fans of the web-slinger, and the first time Marvel has had it in a live-action movie. And it made total sense — if Tony Stark was going to take Peter Parker under his wing, he would never be able to resist making the kid a few little gifts. Today, the company behind the Spider-Signal animation released their concept art for the design, and it’s fascinating to see the preliminary sketches evolve into the finished product. Continue reading…
- ScreenRant: Civil War Concept Art Reveals Message From Iron Man in Spider-Signal
- Comic Book Movie: Iron Man Leaves A Message For SPIDER-MAN In This Cool New Concept Art For The Spider-Signal
- ScreenRant: Ant-Man Concept Art Reveals Arnim Zola Was Originally in the Film
- Comic Book Movie: New Concept Art Reveals That Arnim Zola Was Supposed To Appear In Peyton Reed's ANT-MAN
- Latino Review: Concept Art Teases IRON MAN's Involvement In SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING, And More!
- MovieWeb: Marvel Concept Art Reveals Cut Ant-Man Villain & Secret Spider-Man Message
- SlashFilm: Tony Stark Almost Left Spider-Man A Secret Message In ‘Captain America: Civil War’
- SlashFilm: ‘Ant-Man’ Concept Art Reveals the Scrapped Return of Arnim Zola
Michael Pena will play the role of Red in the upcoming big screen adaptation of the classic novel A Wrinkle In Time.
- Hollywood Reporter: Michael Pena Joins Cast of Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- SlashFilm: ‘Ant-Man’ Co-Star Michael Peña Joins Ava DuVernay’s ‘A Wrinkle in Time’
- Latino Review: Michael Peña Joins Ava DuVernay's Trippy A WRINKLE IN TIME
- Screen Crush: 'Ant-Man' Director Peyton Reed Didn't Want His Hero to Be a Part of the Bigger MCU
- Bleeding Cool: Ant-Man And The Wasp Director Peyton Reed Talks Filmmaking For Marvel Studios
Though Star Wars: The Force Awakens is nearly a year old, Lucasfilm still isn’t done milking their monumental blockbuster for all it’s worth. The film will receive a special 3D Blu-ray release in November, and as a selling point, it will include numerous bonus features that were not available on the initial home media release this spring. No doubt, that move upset many fans who purchased a copy back in April, but it’s a shrewd (yet sneaky) business decision on the part of the studio.
- Comic Book Movie: Unkar Plutt Learns That It's Unwise To Upset A Wookie In This STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS Deleted Scene
- MovieWeb: Chewbacca Vs. Unkar Plutt in New Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deleted Scene
- Screen Crush: New 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Deleted Scene Reveals Unkar Plutt's Final Fate
- Cinema Blend: Deleted Star Wars: The Force Awakens Scene Has Chewbacca Going Savage On A Popular Villain
- SlashFilm: ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Deleted Scene Would Have Made Chewbacca Fans Cheer
- IndieWire: ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’: J.J. Abrams Narrates Pivotal Scene in New Blu-ray Commentary
- IGN Movies: Star Wars Rebels: The Clone Wars Continue?!
- Comic Book Movie: The Heroes And Villains Of ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY Feature In 8 New Character Posters
- Latino Review: New ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY Character Posters Are Here!!
- Film School Rejects: Behold, Some Pretty Groovy Star Wars: Rogue One Character Posters
- ScreenRant: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Character Posters & Descriptions
- Comic Book Movie: STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS Director's Commentary Clip Focuses On Han Solo's Demise
- MovieWeb: Star Wars: Rogue One Character Posters & Topps Trading Cards Unveiled
- Latino Review: Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS Preview of “The Last Battle” Episode
- ScreenRant: Star Wars: J.J. Abrams Explains Kylo Ren’s Mindset Killing Han Solo
- Bleeding Cool: Here Are Eight Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Character Posters To Feast Your Eyes On
- SlashFilm: ‘Finding Dory’ Deleted Scene Finally Reveals How The Tank Gang Escaped
- Latino Review: Kylo Ren Reacts To The Final ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY Trailer (Video!)
- Screen Crush: The Tank Gang Makes a Daring Escape in Deleted 'Finding Dory' Scene
We are only a few weeks away from the recently re-named “Stan Lee’s Los Angeles Comic Con” at the Los Angeles Convention Center Los Angeles, CA. LRM Online will be on site to bring you news from the convention as well as photos of the exhibitors and attendees. One exhibitor in specific is “Swipe” is launching a con attending exclusive contest for aspiring digital artist. It allows you to download this App for free and create a project with its unique tools.
- We Got This Covered: WGTC’s New York Comic Con Gallery
- Coming Soon: 99 Cosplay Photos from the 2016 New York Comic Con
- Coming Soon: 2016 New York Comic Con Cosplay Photos!
- Hollywood Reporter: Viacom18 Takes Lionsgate's 'La La Land,' 'Deepwater Horizon,' 'Patriots Day' for India
- Variety: Viacom 18 Takes Lionsgate’s ‘La La Land,’ ‘Deepwater Horizon’ in India
Pixar and Disney just reached another huge milestone as Finding Dory has officially crossed the $1 billion dollar mark at the worldwide box office.
- Moviefone: 'Finding Dory' Crosses $1 Billion at Box Office
- The Wrap: ‘Finding Dory’ Crosses $1 Billion at Box Office
- BoxOfficeMojo: Analysis: 'Girl on the Train' Leads Weekend While 'Finding Dory' Tops $1 Billion Worldwide
- Variety: China Box Office: ‘Operation Mekong’ Leaps to Weekend Win
- Moviefone: 5 Reasons Why 'Girl on the Train' and 'Birth of a Nation' Stumbled at the Box Office
- Cinema Blend: Disney Just Passed Another Huge Milestone At The Box Office
- The Wrap: ‘Birth of a Nation’ Flops as ‘Girl on the Train’ Wins Weekend Box Office
- Screen Crush: Weekend Box Office Report: 'The Girl on the Train' Embarks in First Place
- JoBlo: Weekend Box Office Report: October 7-9, 2016
- Latino Review: THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN Rides To The Top Of The Box Office
- The Wrap: Mark Duplass’ ‘Blue Jay,’ ‘Theo Who Lived’ Lead Tepid Weekend at Indie Box Office
- MovieWeb: Girl on the Train Beats Birth of a Nation at the Box Office with $24.6M
- ScreenRant: Weekend Box Office Wrap-up: October 9, 2016
Having now earned $485 million domestically and $517 million overseas, Disney-Pixar’s “Finding Dory” crossed $1 billion globally on Sunday. The animated feature is Pixar’s second billion-dollar title, along with “Toy Story 3,” and The Walt Disney Studios’ fourth billion-dollar film in the past year. “Dory” is now the fifth highest grossing animated film of all time globally. Also Read: 'Birth of a Nation' Flops as 'Girl on the Train' Wins Weekend Box Office The film was among only three of this summer’s many sequ
- Variety: ‘Finding Dory’ Hits $1 Billion at the Box Office
- Deadline: ‘Finding Dory’ Splashes Past $1 Billion At Worldwide Box Office
- Hollywood Reporter: Box-Office Milestone: 'Finding Dory' Crosses $1B Worldwide
- Coming Soon: Girl on the Train Rides Into First, Finding Dory Passes $1 Billion
- Variety: Box Office: ‘Girl on the Train’ Speeds Past ‘Birth of a Nation’ on Friday
- Variety: Asia Box Office: Reliable Sources Sometimes Hard to Come by
- Variety: Box Office: ‘Girl on the Train’ Tops With $24.7 Million, ‘Birth of a Nation’ Stumbles
- Hollywood Reporter: Box Office: 'Birth of a Nation' Falters With $7M; 'Girl on the Train' Rumbles to $24.7M
- USA Today: Box office: 'Girl on the Train' chugs past 'Birth of a Nation' for No. 1
- Deadline: ‘Blue Jay’, ‘Newtown’ Among Newcomers In Mostly Slow Weekend; ‘Denial’ Solid In Expansion: Specialty Box Office
- The Wrap: ‘Birth of a Nation’ Flops as ‘Girl on the Train’ Wins Weekend Box Office