Great news, everyone! Michael Douglas is returning to the MCU as scientist supreme Hank Pym for Ant-Man and the Wasp! What’s that? You know already? Sure, this isn’t exactly the most shocking of revelations, but entertainment news sites are like lemmings. If one of us leaps off a cliff into a gigantic lake of bountiful clicks, the rest of follow right along.
- SlashFilm: ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Will See the Return of Michael Douglas’ Hank Pym
- Comic Book Movie: ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Set To Begin Shooting In July As Michael Douglas Confirms His Return As Hank Pym
- MovieWeb: Michael Douglas Will Return as Hank Pym in Ant-Man 2
- ScreenRant: Ant-Man & The Wasp: Michael Douglas Confirms Return
- JoBlo: Michael Douglas confirms his return for Ant-Man and The Wasp
- Screen Crush: Michael Douglas Will Reprise His Hank Pym Role for 'Ant Man and the Wasp'
- Cinema Blend: Ant-Man And The Wasp Definitely Bringing Back An Important Marvel Character
- Dark Horizons: Douglas Confirmed For “Ant-Man” Sequel
- AintItCool: SWEEPS DAY 18!! The Return Of HBO’s GIRLS!! Sunday TV Talkback!!
If yesterday's Hot Rumor turns out to be correct, then Ben Affleck stepping down as director for The Batman last week was only the beginning of what looks like a large scale overhaul.
- IndieWire: It’s ‘The LEGO Batman Movie’ and ‘John Wick: Chapter 2’ to the Box Office Rescue! But Is That Enough?
- Coming Soon: Sit Down with the LEGO Batman Movie Cast!
- Cinema Blend: Ben Affleck’s Batman Movie May Be Going Through Even More Major Changes
- Vulture: The Lego Batman Movie Starts Great But Dips Precipitously
- USA Today: All your favorite villains (hello, Harley!) get the 'Lego Batman' treatment
- Hollywood Reporter: Box-Office Preview: 'Lego Batman' Set to Spank 'Fifty Shades Darker'
- The A.V. Club: Newswire: The world was very nearly blessed with Coolio as a Batman villain
- IGN Movies: The LEGO Batman Movie Review
- Cinema Blend: Hey DC, Give The Lego Batman Director One Of These Live-Action Projects Immediately
- Comic Book Movie: Zack Snyder Shares A Pretty Impressive New VFX Breakdown For BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE
- Bleeding Cool: ‘The LEGO Batman Movie’ Is Hilarious And Amazing From Start To Finish
- Screen Crush: Extensive New 'Batman v. Superman' VFX Reel Shows Us Everything That Was Never There
- ScreenRant: Zack Snyder Posts Batman V Superman Before & After VFX Video
- The Wrap: ‘Lego Batman Movie’ Is ‘The Best Batman Film in Years’ And 8 Other Soaring Reviews
- JoBlo: Zack Snyder shares 12 minutes of Batman v Superman VFX magic
- ScreenRant: The Batman: Joker and Other Villains Originally Set to Appear
- ScreenRant: The Batman: Warner Bros. Reportedly Seeking New Script & Creative Team
- Comic Book Movie: The Original Script For THE BATMAN Reportedly Featured The Joker And Several Other Villains
- Latino Review: RUMOR: THE BATMAN Likely In Need Of New Script & Creative Team
- ScreenRant: LEGO Batman Swipes Left on DC TV Heroes in New Promo
- ScreenRant: Justice League: Statue Art Offers New Look At Batman’s Suits
- Film School Rejects: Review — ‘The LEGO Batman Movie’ Is Awesome at Times, Less So at Others
- ScreenRant: Coolio Almost Played Scarecrow in Scrapped Batman Film
- Comic Book Movie: BATMAN V SUPERMAN's Assistant Director Touts JUSTICE LEAGUE As The "Rebirth Of Hope"
- SlashFilm: Zack Snyder’s ‘Batman v Superman’ VFX Reel Shows 12-Minutes of Digital Destruction & Mayhem
- HitFix: ‘The Batman’ Script Includes Jared Leto’s Joker And Other Villains, But It’s Heading For A Rewrite
- Screen Crush: Worst to First: Every Batman Movie Ranked
- JoBlo: Report hints big solo Batman rewrites & Matt Reeves as frontrunner to direct
- JoBlo: Review: The Lego Batman Movie
- Latino Review: The LRM Interview with LEGO Batman Movie Director Chris McKay
- HitFix: Coolio Would Have Been A Major Bat-Villain In The ‘Batman And Robin’ Sequel
- SlashFilm: Ben Affleck’s ‘The Batman’ Featured Multiple Villains, But May Get “A Fresh Start’ Now
- Comic Book Movie: BOX OFFICE: THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE To Dominate FIFTY SHADES And JOHN WICK This Weekend
Donald Trump incited widespread panic among his many detractors when he first elbowed his way into the American presidency back in November. But even as matters got bleaker and bleaker, some tried to find a silver lining in the notion that a slide into fascism would at least yield some good ‘n’ furious protest art. Little did we know that the most searing indictment of Trump and his policies had already been scripted, completed, and released months before the noted reality TV star took office. I am referring, of course, to the complex political allegory Finding Dory. Continue reading…
- Deadline: Ellen DeGeneres Uses ‘Finding Dory’ To School President On Immigration
- Moviefone: Ellen DeGeneres Uses 'Finding Dory' to Tear Down Trump's Wall Plans
- The Wrap: Ellen DeGeneres Explains ‘Finding Dory’ for Presidents Who Might Have Missed the Point
- USA Today: A definitive list of celebrity stances on Trump's controversial immigration order
"So furious!" Netflix has unveiled the first trailer for the feature directorial debut of actor Macon Blair (seen in Green Room and Blue Ruin) titled I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore. The film just premiered last night at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival to mostly rave reviews from many critics. It's a cathartic comedy-revenge-thriller about a woman played by Melanie Lynskey who goes after the people who broke into her house, but its gets extra violent and totally twisted at times.
- Badass Digest: Here’s A Bizarro Trailer For I DON’T FEEL AT HOME IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE
- JoBlo: People are jerks in trailer for I Don't Feel At Home in this World Anymore
- Film School Rejects: Review — I Don’t Feel at Home in This World Anymore Is a Fast, Funny, and Bloody Blast
- Screen Crush: 'I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore' Review: Don't Mess With Melanie Lynskey
- The Wrap: ‘I Don’t Feel at Home’ Sundance Review: Ruffians Melanie Lynskey and Elijah Wood Kick Butt
- USA Today: Sundance: Netflix's 'Home' blasts off with grisly, riotous thrills
Emma Watson made her movie debut at the age of 11 in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and literally grew up on-screen. But it wasn't until the series concluded in 2011 that we started to get a sense of her range as an actress, apart from her signature role as Hermione Granger. She acquitted herself quite well in My Week with Marilyn and The Perks of Being a Wallflower, capably handling key supporting roles. Watson really stood out in Sofia Coppola's The Bling Ring, as a...Read MoreRead Comments
- MovieWeb: Why Emma Watson Chose Beauty and the Beast Over Cinderella
- We Got This Covered: Emma Watson Levels On Decision To Choose Beauty And The Beast Over Cinderella
- JoBlo: Emma Watson explains why she took the part of Belle instead of Cinderella
- HitFix: Emma Watson Was Almost ‘Cinderella’ Before She Stepped Into Belle’s Shoes
- SlashFilm: Find Out Why Emma Watson Turned Down ‘Cinderella’
- Coming Soon: Beauty and the Beast Triptych Poster Features the Human Characters
- Variety: ‘Deadpool’s’ Cinderella Shot
BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE - Scanline VFX Shot Breakdowns Reel from ScanlineVFX on Vimeo. Zack Snyder’s Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice brought some of the most iconic DC heroes together on the big screen. In order to properly introduce characters like Batman and Wonder Woman into the DC Extended Universe, you also need to include plenty of good action. This is something that Snyder is no stranger to, especially after having done other epic movies like Man of Steel and Watchmen.
- Screen Crush: Go Behind the CGI of 'Batman v Superman' with New Visual Effects Featurette
- Dark Horizons: VOTD: “Batman v Superman” Visual FX Featurette
- Cinema Blend: How Justice League Will Differ From Batman V Superman, According To The Producer
- ScreenRant: How Wonder Woman & Justice League Differ from Batman V Superman
- SlashFilm: ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ VFX Breakdown Reveals Comic Book Movie Magic
After the world went absolutely bonkers for Pokémon Go, the mobile game which let players create an avatar which moved as you traveled through the real world searching for Pokémon, the race was on to scoop up the rights to make a live-action film and cash in on the craze. Legendary Pictures eventually came out on top and fast-tracked a live-action feature film for a 2017... Read More...
- Screen Crush: Legendary's 'Detective Pikachu' Will Be Directed By 'Goosebumps' Rob Letterman
- ScreenRant: Detective Pikachu Taps Goosebumps Director Rob Letterman
- SlashFilm: Pokémon Movie ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets ‘Goosebumps’ Director Rob Letterman
- Bleeding Cool: Live Action Pokemon Film ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Rob Letterman As Director
- The Wrap: Rob Letterman to Direct Pokemon Movie ‘Detective Pikachu’
- HitFix: ‘Detective Pikachu’ Captures The Director Of ‘Goosebumps’ For Its Pokémon Cinematic Adventure
- MovieWeb: Pokemon Movie Detective Pikachu Gets Goosebumps Director
- Badass Digest: Whatever DETECTIVE PIKACHU Is, It’s Getting A Live-Action Movie
- Comic Book Movie: Live-Action POKEMON Movie DETECTIVE PIKACHU Has Already Found A Director
- AintItCool: Goosebumps director to helm the first live-action Pokemon movie!
Warner Michael Shannon, who played General Zod in Man Of Steel and Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, is a fun interview because the man does not mince words. He’s previously been up front about not really caring how Batman V Superman ends, and he revealed his cameo in the movie with an anecdote about getting stuck in a porta potty.
- IndieWire: Michael Shannon Fell Asleep During ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice,’ Even Though He Was In It
- Comic Book Movie: Michael Shannon Admits To Falling Asleep While Watching BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE
- We Got This Covered: Michael Shannon Confesses To Falling Asleep During Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice
- MovieWeb: Michael Shannon Fell Asleep Watching Batman v Superman
- IGN Movies: General Zod Actor Fell Asleep Watching Batman v Superman
- Fandango Movie Blog: Michael Shannon on 'Nocturnal Animals' and the Animal That Almost Killed Him in a Movie No One Ever Saw
The addition of the Spider-Signal at the end of Captain America: Civil War was an unexpected treat for fans of the web-slinger, and the first time Marvel has had it in a live-action movie. And it made total sense — if Tony Stark was going to take Peter Parker under his wing, he would never be able to resist making the kid a few little gifts. Today, the company behind the Spider-Signal animation released their concept art for the design, and it’s fascinating to see the preliminary sketches evolve into the finished product. Continue reading…
- ScreenRant: Civil War Concept Art Reveals Message From Iron Man in Spider-Signal
- Comic Book Movie: Iron Man Leaves A Message For SPIDER-MAN In This Cool New Concept Art For The Spider-Signal
- ScreenRant: Ant-Man Concept Art Reveals Arnim Zola Was Originally in the Film
- Comic Book Movie: New Concept Art Reveals That Arnim Zola Was Supposed To Appear In Peyton Reed's ANT-MAN
- Latino Review: Concept Art Teases IRON MAN's Involvement In SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING, And More!
- MovieWeb: Marvel Concept Art Reveals Cut Ant-Man Villain & Secret Spider-Man Message
- SlashFilm: Tony Stark Almost Left Spider-Man A Secret Message In ‘Captain America: Civil War’
- SlashFilm: ‘Ant-Man’ Concept Art Reveals the Scrapped Return of Arnim Zola
Michael Pena will play the role of Red in the upcoming big screen adaptation of the classic novel A Wrinkle In Time.
- Hollywood Reporter: Michael Pena Joins Cast of Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- SlashFilm: ‘Ant-Man’ Co-Star Michael Peña Joins Ava DuVernay’s ‘A Wrinkle in Time’
- Latino Review: Michael Peña Joins Ava DuVernay's Trippy A WRINKLE IN TIME
- Screen Crush: 'Ant-Man' Director Peyton Reed Didn't Want His Hero to Be a Part of the Bigger MCU
- Bleeding Cool: Ant-Man And The Wasp Director Peyton Reed Talks Filmmaking For Marvel Studios