You can check out he first THE AGE OF ADALINE trailer below and try to imagine what life would be like if the beautiful Blake Lively was immortal. It’s as if someone made the joke to her in say a restaurant or something about how she doesn’t age which was overheard by a studio suit who then put this whole thing together. Check it out and let me know what you think. Here is the synopsis: After... Read More...
- Hollywood Reporter: Watch Harrison Ford and Blake Lively Deal With Her Immortality in 'Age of Adaline' Trailer
- IndieWire: Watch: Blake Lively is Forever Young in 'The Age of Adaline' Trailer
- Screen Crush: 'The Age of Adaline' Trailer: Everyone Gets Older, But Blake Lively Stays the Same Age
- USA Today: 'Age' miracle! Who plays Blake Lively's daughter?
- Film School Rejects: First Trailers for ‘American Heist,’ ‘The Age of Adaline,’ ‘Peanuts’ and More
- IndieWire: What Bill Cosby's Fall Says About the New Age of Television
With Gone Girl making a big splash at the box office and having some staying power over the past month and a half, it's time for Rosamund Pike to lock down her next project. Variety reports the star of Jack Reacher and The World's End is now in early talks to star in The Mountain Between Us, an adaptation of Charles Martin's book of the same name name set up at Fox 2000 & Chernin Entertainment.
- We Got This Covered: Gone Girl’s Rosamund Pike May Stand Alongside Charlie Hunnam For The Mountains Between Us
- Deadline: ‘Gone Girl’s Rosamund Pike Circling ‘The Mountain Between Us’ With Charlie Hunnam
- Hollywood Reporter: Rosamund Pike in Talks to Join Charlie Hunnam in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Collider: Rosamund Pike in Talks for THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US with Charlie Hunnam; Clive Owen, Maria Bello to Lead THE CONFIRMATION
- Dark Horizons: Pike To Climb "Mountains" With Hunnam
- The Wrap: Rosamund Pike in Negotiations to Star in ‘The Mountains Between Us’
- Variety: ‘Gone Girl’ Star Rosamund Pike Circles ‘The Mountain Between Us’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- Digital Spy: Gone Girl actress Rosamund Pike in talks for The Mountain Between Us
- Empire Magazine: Rosamund Pike May Climb The Mountain Between Us
As fans patiently wait for something, anything official about Josh Trank’s Fantastic Four, we start to focus on other things. Like the new origin of Doctor Doom. Or the fact Marvel Comics cancelled all Fantastic Four comics and has been generally touchy with the characters for the last few years. The prevailing thought was that Marvel Comics canceled the FF comics on purpose to spite the people who were making the film. That they didn’t want to help promote the film at all for 20th Century Fox, which will be releasing the new movie and handles the rights.
- We Got This Covered: Possible Fantastic Four Plot Details Have Leaked
- Cinema Blend: The Fantastic Four Reboot Will Probably Follow This Story
- Comic Book Movie: SPOILER WARNING! Is This The Entire Plot Of Josh Trank's THE FANTASTIC FOUR?
- MovieWeb: Full 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Story Details Revealed?
Netflix sets off on the adventureIf the initial promo whetted your appetite for Netflix’s new historical adventure based on the travels and travails of explorer Marco Polo, the company is keeping the show in our minds via a new, slightly longer trailer. The Venetian, who made it as far as China and turned his wanderings into his epic travelogue The Travels Of Marco Polo, is played here by newcomer Lorenzo Richelmy. The 10-part series will see his traveller discover that the intrigue and betrayals of Kublai Khan’s court are tougher than even he imagined they might be.
For those of you keen on your history shows, or just Netflix in general, the latest and greatest preview for Marco Polo is here to give you a sense of the scale they're shooting for with this series. The show looks to cover the explorer’s adventures in Kublai Khan’s court in 13th century China. Oh yes, it also features a naked woman sword fighting. Sign me up! Directors Joachim... Read More...
Robert De Niro can’t get enough David O. Russell. Or is it the other way around? Whatever the case, the two will reunite for another project destined for Oscar buzz.http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/in-contention
Of course you would make a sequel to a comedy that ended up earning $183.3 million at the box office, despite looking like something more suited for television then a theatrical release. Kevin James is taking his skills to a new level in Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2. If the sequel is anything like the […] Read Kevin James is Back in Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 on Filmonic.
- HitFix: Kevin James' new 'Paul Blart Mall Cop 2' trailer is this generation's 'Die Hard'
- Film School Rejects: Is ‘Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2′ Going To Be the Massive Hit America Deserves?
- Fandango Movie Blog: News Briefs: Christoph Waltz Joins 'Bond 24'; 'Paul Blart' Heads to Vegas in Sequel Trailer and More
- Fandango Movie Blog: News Briefs: Christoph Waltz Joins 'Bond 24'; Watch the Wacky 'Paul Blart 2' Trailer
I’m sure I’m not the only one who kind of forgot there’s a new Tim Burton movie coming out this year. That movie is called Big Eyes, and it tells the true story of Walter Keane (Christoph Waltz), who becomes famous as a painter, for his images of people with big eyes. The truth of his life, however, is that his wife Margaret, played by Amy Adams, is the actual talent. He’s been stealing her credit. With Burton, Waltz, Adams and a Christmas Day release date, Big Eyes sounds like a sure fire Oscar-contender.
- Variety: Tim Burton’s ‘Big Eyes’ Eyes Globes, But Oscar Chances Iffy
- The Wrap: ‘Big Eyes’ Review: Amy Adams, Christoph Waltz Are Rival Spouses in Tim Burton's Best Film in Years
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Big Eyes': Film Review
- SlashFilm: Early Buzz: Matthew Vaughn’s ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’ is Hyper-Violent, Stylish and Funny
Despite reportedly being the frontrunner to star in Marvel's Doctor Strange for the past three weeks, Benedict Cumberbatch would not acknowledge the casting while attending the Hollywood Film Awards last night.
- Digital Spy: The A to Z of Benedict Cumberbatch
- Collider: CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Sets Daniel Bruhl as Villain; May Also Be the Big Bad in DOCTOR STRANGE
- MovieWeb: Second 'Imitation Game' Trailer Starring Benedict Cumberbatch
- MovieWeb: 'Doctor Strange' Villain to Be Introduced in 'Captain America 3'?
- ScreenRant: Daniel Bruhl Cast As ‘Captain America 3′ & ‘Doctor Strange’ Villain
- AintItCool: AICN HORROR looks at STARRY EYES! SCAREHOUSE! DOCTOR & THE DEVILS! DOLLS! GINGERCLOWN!
- Cinema Blend: Doctor Strange's Main Villain Introduced In Captain America: Civil War?
- Rotten Tomatoes: News: Watch: Sneak Peek of New Doctor Who Christmas Special
- Mania: First Doctor Who Christmas Special CLIP!
- SlashFilm: Page 2: Muppets, Kora, Star Wars, Sesame Street, Jim Carrey, ET, Sorkin, GoT, Shameless, Tangled, Frozen, Doctor Who
- Bleeding Cool: The Doctor And Santa Are Back…. A Christmas Preview
The Weinstein Company Twenty years after Tim Burton‘s greatest achievement, Ed Wood, he’s teamed up once again with screenwriters Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszwewski to tell Margaret Keane’s story. Keane’s art was hugely popular in the 1950s and 1960s. Her bold, beautiful and beloved paintings of sad big-eyed children were even sold at hardware stores and gas stations. The problem was, she didn’t receive any credit for them. Her failed artist of a husband, Walter Keane (Christoph Waltz), took credit for her work.
- Deadline: Tim Burton’s ‘Big Eyes’ Paints Amy Adams, Christoph Waltz Into Awards Race
- The Playlist: New Images From Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes' Arrive As Film Premieres To Mixed Response
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Big Eyes' Debuts, 'Foxcatcher' Finally Makes It to AFI Fest on Busy Night in Awards Season
- Dread Central: In the UK? Mark Your Calendars for Tim Burton Season from Grimm Up North
- HitFix: 'Big Eyes' paints itself as Burton's most un-Burton film to date at LACMA premiere
- The Wrap: ‘Big Eyes’ Premiere Finds Audience Howling at Christoph Waltz and Amy Adams’ Dueling Artists