Universal unveils cryptic teaser for Jurassic World, full trailer coming on Thanksgiving Day. Jurassic World is still several months away but Universal is already starting the marketing machine and today, they unveiled a cryptic teaser that didn’t reveal anything but it anticipates that a more revealing trailer will be released on Thanksgiving Day. You can watch the teaser below: The teaser is an homage to one of the original film’s most iconic scenes and it builds on the premise that something big is coming.
- SlashFilm: WTF: Weird ‘Jurassic World’ Teaser From Universal Spain: “Something Big Is Coming”
- Dread Central: First Jurassic World Teaser Sends Shivers
- Cinema Blend: The Jurassic World Teaser Is A Perfect Callback To The Franchise's Greatest Moment
- Cinema Blend: The Jurassic World Trailer Teaser Is A Perfect Callback To The Franchise's Greatest Moment
- Digital Spy: Jurassic World's Bryce Dallas Howard in Pete's Dragon remake talks
When audiences see “The Imitation Game” starring Benedict Cumberbatch as British mathematician Alan Turing, it will be a very different film than the one originally imagined. “We kinda had this lost year at Warner Bros.,” screenwriter Graham Moore recalled after TheWrap‘s Awards Season Screening Series presentation of the film at The Landmark Theater in Los Angeles on Thursday.
- Vulture: Watch an Exclusive Clip of Benedict Cumberbatch Talk About Coming Out in The Imitation Game
- Variety: Editor William Goldenberg on Cutting ‘Imitation Game,’ ‘Unbroken’
- Long Island Newsday: 'The Imitation Game' and other math related films that add up
- MTV Movies Blog: Benedict Cumberbatch Has A Disturbing Plan For Penguin-Murder: Watch
HitFix talks to "Interstellar" editor Lee Smith about his on-going collaboration with Christopher Nolan and how their latest provided some of their biggest challenges to date.http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/in-contention
Hacksaw Ridge: Academy Award-winning director Mel Gibson is in talks to direct his first film since Apocalypto (2006). The new project, titled Hacksaw Ridge, tells the story of a U.S. Army medic during World War II who saved many lives; he became the first conscientious objector to win the Congressional Medal of Honor. Andrew Garfield is in talks to play the medic. [Deadline] Green Room: Patrick Stewart is front and center in the first official photo from Green Room, a...Read MoreRead Comments
- Collider: New FIFTY SHADES OF GREY TV Spot Continues to Promise Sweet, Kinky Love
- MovieWeb: First 'Fifty Shades of Grey' TV Spot
- Thompson on Hollywood: Mel Gibson Heads Back to Directing (Exclusive Video)
The Witch (Meryl Streep) doesn't want her daughter Rapunzel (Mackenzie Mauzy) to leave home and find her Prince (Billy Magnussen). To convince her daughter to stay The Witch sings “Stay with Me,” which was originally written by Stephen Sondheim for the musical Into The Woods. “Into the Woods” is a modern twist on the beloved Brothers Grimm fairy tales, intertwining the plots of a few choice stories and exploring the consequences of the characters’ wishes and quests.
- The Playlist: Meryl Streep Sings! Watch The Oscar Winner Perform "Stay With Me" From 'Into The Woods'
- AintItCool: New Clip from INTO THE WOODS, Featuring Meryl Streep Singing "Stay With Me!"
- Moviefone: Meryl Streep Slays 'Stay With Me' in 'Into the Woods' (VIDEO)
- IndieWire: Watch: Meryl Streep Proves Her Singing Chops in New 'Into the Woods' Featurette
- Vulture: Hear Meryl Streep Belt ‘Stay With Me’ From Into the Woods
- Thompson on Hollywood: Stream 'Into the Woods' Live Q & A with Streep, Blunt, Kendrick and Pine
Amy Adams' shelved Janis Joplin biopic breathes new life with director and production schedule.
- Deadline: Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- We Got This Covered: Dallas Buyers Club’s Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Wild' Director Jean-Marc Vallee in Talks to Direct Amy Adams in Janis Joplin Biopic
- Variety: ‘Wild’ Director Jean-Marc Vallee Boarding Amy Adams’ Janis Joplin Biopic
- The Playlist: 'Wild' Director Jean-Marc Vallée To Helm Janis Joplin Biopic Starring Amy Adams
- Collider: DALLAS BUYERS CLUB Director Jean-Marc Vallée to Helm Amy Adams in Janis Joplin Biopic
- MovieWeb: Amy Adams' Janis Joplin Biopic Gets 'Dallas Buyers Club' Director
- The Wrap: Jean-Marc Vallée in Talks to Direct Amy Adams in Janis Joplin Biopic
- Screen Crush: Amy Adams' Janis Joplin Biopic Gets a 'Wild' Director
- FirstShowing.net: 'Dallas Buyers Club' Director Boards Amy Adams' Janis Joplin Biopic
- SlashFilm: ‘Dallas Buyers Club’ Director in Talks to Direct Amy Adams in Janis Joplin Biopic
- JoBlo: Dallas Buyers Club director will helm Janis Joplin biopic with Amy Adams
- Cinema Blend: Amy Adams Is Playing Janis Joplin, Get The Badass Details
- Badass Digest: Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In The Role She Was Born To Play
HitFix talks to "Interstellar" cinematographer Hoyte van Hoytema about grounding Nolan's film, working with practical elements, shooting on film for Sam Mendes' next James Bond feature and the ongoing film vs. digital debate.http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/in-contention
- Cinema Blend: Watch Bill Nye Outline His Problems With Interstellar Science
- Hollywood Reporter: Scalpers Appear as 'Interstellar' Becomes Phenomenon in South Korea
- IndieWire: Springboard: 'Interstellar' Teen Breakout Mackenzie Foy Wants to Direct
- Thompson on Hollywood: How the 'Interstellar' Crafts Team Experiments with Sight and Sound
- Collider: Not Dead Yet: BOND 24 and TWIN PEAKS Season 3 Will Be Shot on Film
Interstellar dominated overseas with one of the best weekends we’ve had in months, bringing in $107.9 million from 63 markets currently showing it. We could call this the silence before the storm (read The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1) as far as competitors go, either way Interstellar is doing a fantastic job taking advantage of […] Read International Box Office: Interstellar Dominates with $107.9 Million on Filmonic.
The Woman in Black was something of a surprise success — the old-school supernatural thriller had the advantage of surprise, and of Daniel Radcliffe in one of his first post-Potter roles. Radcliffe and the surprise factor are not a part of the sequel, but there’s still a serious creep factor in The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death, as a bus full of kids fleeing the Blitz in London arrive at the supernaturally dangerous Eel Marsh House.
- AintItCool: New Trailer for THE WOMAN IN BLACK 2: ANGEL OF DEATH!
- Horror-Movies.ca: New Trailer for The Woman In Black 2: Angel of Death
- Deadline: ‘Woman In Black 2: Angel Of Death’ Haunts Eel Marsh House: Hot Trailer
- IndieWire: Watch: 'The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death' Trailer Finds Terror, But No Daniel Radcliffe
- We Got This Covered: Things Go Bump In The Night In The Woman In Black: Angel Of Death Clip
- MovieWeb: Third 'Woman in Black 2 Angel of Death' Trailer
- Latino Review: Another New Trailer for 'The Woman in Black: Angel of Death'
- The Wrap: Haunted Horror During WWII London Blitz in ‘The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death’ Trailer (Video)
- Empire Magazine: New US Trailer For The Woman In Black: Angel Of Death
Warning: Interstellar SPOILERS follow.... Interstellar director and scribe Christopher Nolan has written a prequel comic for the film, titled Absolute Zero, that further explores the story of Dr. Mann and the Lazarus missions. During the film, it's revealed that Dr. Mann -- played by Matt Damon -- had survived his expedition to locate a new home for mankind.