It's been a few years since we've seen anything from visionary director Tarsem Singh (MIRROR MIRROR, IMMORTALS) but the trailer for his latest, SELFLESS, is finally here. Right off the bat, you may notice that the visual aesthetic of this film feels quite restrained compaired to his earlier works, but that's where the story takes over. The film follows an extremely wealthy man (Ben... Read More...
- Hollywood Reporter: Ben Kingsley Becomes Ryan Reynolds in 'Selfless' Trailer
- The Playlist: Watch: First Trailer For Tarsem’s Biogenic Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Self/Less’ Starring Ryan Reynolds
- SlashFilm: ‘Self/Less’ Trailer: Ben Kingsley’s Mind Is Placed in Ryan Reynolds’ Body
- Coming Soon: Trailer and Poster for Sci-Fi Thriller Self/less, Starring Ryan Reynolds
- Screen Crush: 'Self/Less' Trailer: Ben Kingsley Turns Into Ryan Reynolds, Sci-Fi Chaos Ensues
- FirstShowing.net: Watch: First Trailer for Tarsem's Sci-Fi 'Self/less' with Ryan Reynolds
- Badass Digest: They Sent Me A Phone To Make Sure I Shared This SELFLESS Trailer
Fifty Shades of Grey has already parodied been a lot, but âFifty Shades of Wayneâ marks the first time that Batman has gotten in on the BDSM action. In this mashup of clips from bothÂ Fifty Shades and Christopher Nolanâs Batman trilogy, we see Bruce WayneÂ (Christian Bale)...
- The Wrap: ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ and ‘Batman’ Mashup Has Anastasia and Bruce Wayne Getting Freaky (Video)
- Cinema Blend: Kinky Batman Makes Fifty Shades Of Grey So Much Cooler
- Moviefone: Batman Meets 'Fifty Shades of Grey' in This Sexy Mash-Up Trailer
- Vulture: This Cut Saturday Night Live Fifty Shades of Grey Parody Answers the Question, ‘How Many Contractors Does It Take to Install a Sex Swing?’
- USA Today: 'Fifty Shades of Wayne' is the parody we deserve
- IGN Movies: Behold Fifty Shades of Batman
- Cinema Blend: Who Built The Fifty Shades Playroom? SNL Knows In This Clever Video
- Coming Soon: New WB Mobile Games Announced Including Batman: Arkham Underworld
Rupert Friend has run into some big trouble on the latest poster for Hitman: Agent 47. Based on the popular video game series, 20th Century Fox is rebooting the action-packed adventure, which hits theaters at the tail end of summer. And if this latest sneak peek is any indication, we're about to see some epic gunfire as Agent 47 goes to work!Hitman: Agent 47 follows an elite and genetically engineered assassin, known only by the last two digits 47 of a barcode tattooed on the back of his neck. His latest target is a young woman on the run from powerful and clandestine forces.
- We Got This Covered: Rupert Friend Is A One-Man Army In New Poster For Hitman: Agent 47
- Coming Soon: Target Acquired on the Hitman: Agent 47 International Poster
- AintItCool: A New Poster For HITMAN: AGENT 47!!
- Dark Horizons: "Hitman: Agent 47" Gets A Snazzy Poster
- Comic Book Movie: New UK Poster For HITMAN: AGENT 47 Claims "Your Number is Up"
- Latino Review: International Poster Hits for 'Hitman: Agent 47'
The official site for Jurassic World has been updated with design renderings for seven new dinosaur species. Some of the Jurassic World dinosaurs have been seen in previous installments of the Jurassic Park franchise, but others are completely new to Jurassic World. The fact that Universal Pictures has put the designs on the official website signals they probably don’t constitute spoilers, so feel free to dive in.
- Dread Central: Jurassic World! New Look at the Dinosaurs
- Cinema Blend: Jurassic World Will Feature These 18 Dinosaurs
- MovieWeb: 'Jurassic World' Introduces 7 New Dinosaurs
- Comic Book Movie: New Dinosaur Designs Revealed On Official JURASSIC WORLD Website
With "Fifty Shades of Grey"'s box office haul approaching $500 million total, this movie's profits could buy, like, a ton of sex toys.
- Cinema Blend: Fifty Shades Of Grey Added In Pubic Hair In Post-Production
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Star Jamie Dornan Boards WWII Thriller 'Anthropoid'
- Thompson on Hollywood: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Star Jamie Dornan Joins WWII Film 'Anthropoid'
- HitFix: Dakota Johnson fields tough 'Fifty Shades of Grey' questions on 'SNL'
- IGN Movies: Focus Topples Fifty Shades of Grey at the Box Office
- The Playlist: Weekend Box-Office: Will Smith Steals ‘Focus’ From ‘Fifty Shades’ But Still Underwhelms, Oscar Pics Get Bumps
- Vulture: Saturday Night Live Recap: Fifty Shades of Nope
- Variety: Korea Box Office: ‘Kingsman’ and ‘Imitation Game’ Hotter Than ‘Fifty Shades’ or ‘Focus’
- Hollywood Reporter: German Box Office: 'Sniper' in the Shadow of 'Fifty Shades'
- Dark Horizons: "Fifty Shades" Pubes Were All Digital
- MTV Movies Blog: Dakota Johnson Goes From ‘Fifty Shades’ To Dressing Like A Man In This New ‘Cymbeline’ Trailer
- BoxOfficeMojo: Analysis: 'Fifty Shades' Approaches $500 Million Worldwide
The Daily ShowGet More: Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook,Daily Show Video Archive“American Sniper” failed to win any Oscars on Sunday outside of the Best Sound Editing category, and Jon Stewart couldn’t believe conservative media personalities were blaming Hollywood’s alleged “liberal bias” over the movie’s subject, or perhaps director Clint Eastwood‘s politics. “Clint Eastwood has been a conservative icon for years,” Stewart said on “The Daily Show” on Wednesday.
- Hollywood Reporter: Jon Stewart Mocks Fox News Outrage Over 'American Sniper' Oscar Snub (Video)
- Deadline: Bill O’Reilly Victim Of “Orchestrated Campaign” Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
- Deadline: Conan Tells Jon Stewart Why He Went To Cuba
- Deadline: Jon Stewart On Why He’s Leaving ‘Daily Show': Conservatives “Killing Me”
We haven't seen anything from Jurassic World in a few weeks, since toy photos gave us our best look at the Indominus Rex. Thankfully, today brings the release of four new photos, featuring Chris Pratt as Owen. The first image has Owen in a room that director Colin Trevorrow describes as the, "most absolute high-tech room we could possibly imagine." The screen in the background appears to display the vital signs for two "troopers."We also see Own trying to tame two of his trained velociraptors, along with a shot of the actor standing next to director Colin Trevorrow.
The ex-Marine who shot Chris Kyle, the Navy SEAL better known as the American Sniper, was convicted of murder by a Texas jury and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Eddie Ray Routh, 27, had pleaded not guilty by reason of insanityÂ in the 2013 gun-rangeÂ shooting that killed Kyle...
- Deadline: ‘American Sniper’ Trial: Guilty Verdict Delivered By Jury
- Vulture: Ex-Marine Found Guilty in American Sniper Murder Trial
- Cinema Blend: The American Sniper Jury Has Reached A Verdict
- Digital Spy: American Sniper trial: Eddie Ray Routh found guilty of Chris Kyle murder
- The Wrap: ‘American Sniper’ Trial: Gunman Found Guilty in Murder of Chris Kyle
- Cinema Blend: The Oscars Cut The Word Hero Out Of An American Sniper Song Lyric
- Hollywood Reporter: 'American Sniper' Murder Trial: Chris Kyle's Killer Sentenced to Life in Prison
This likely won't come as a surprise to most of you, but Arnold Schwarzenegger has confirmed that he'll be back for the next Terminator film- assuming that sequel/reboot Genisys catches on with audiences. While the actor sat out Terminator: Salvation (save for a digital reconstruction of his T-800), the actor has appeared in 4 of the 5 Terminator films so far. When asked if he'd return for another installment, considering Genisys is meant to relaunch the series, the Austrian Oak wasn't just affirmative.
- Hollywood Reporter: Arnold Schwarzenegger: I'll Be Back for Sequel to 'Terminator: Genisys'
- FirstShowing.net: Arnold Schwarzenegger Will Be Back After 'Terminator: Genisys' Too
- MovieWeb: Schwarzenegger Will Return in 'Terminator Genisys' Sequel
- The Playlist: I'll Be Back: Arnold Schwarzenegger Says He'll Be In The 'Terminator: Genisys' Sequel
- Digital Spy: See Terminator Genisys IMAX trailer: Jason Clarke leads a revolution