Paul Rudd News
Paul Rudd, Michael Pena and the rest of the 'Ant-Man' cast can't stop dancing in this gag reel from the upcoming Blu-ray release.
Yesterday saw the Digital HD release of Marvel’s Ant-Man. I watched it again last night along with the bonus features and decided to write up a bit of a review. Now most of you have probably already seen the movie, so I’m going to focus less on the film itself and more on the Blu-ray and whether or not it’s worth owning. It’s hard to judge how the film did without putting it into context of the company it keeps. The film made $518 million dollars worldwide. For most films that would be big. For a Paul Rudd heist/comedy film that would be HUGE.
The movieÂ Ant-Man may star Paul Rudd as the Marvel Cinematic Universeâs smallest superhero. But the film will feature a generously-sizedÂ array of bonus features when it is released on digital HDÂ on Nov. 17, and 3-D Blu-ray onÂ Dec. 8, according toÂ directorÂ Peyton Reed. âWell, Paul Rudd and...
- Cinema Blend: Ant-Man Deleted Scene Had A Huge Iron Man Easter Egg, See It Now
- Comic Book Movie: Latest ANT-MAN Deleted Scene Features A Major IRON MAN Easter Egg
- Latino Review: 'Ant-Man' Deleted Scene Confirms Our Scoop With A 10 Rings Reference
- Shockya: Marvel Releases Ant-Man’s Post-Credit Sequence Online
- Dark Horizons: News Bits: Midnight, Eichman, Zootopia, Ant-Man
- SlashFilm: Superhero Bits: Ant-Man, Fantasticar, Thanos Helicopter, Adrianne Palicki’s ‘Supergirl’ Tattoo
Marvel has released one of the deleted scenes that will be part of the Ant-Man digital and Blu-ray release. This has the director’s commentary on which tells us that Paul Rudd joins Peyton Reed for the commentary track.
- Entertainment Weekly: See Paul Rudd as a cable guy in 'Ant-Man' deleted scene
- Comic Book Movie: Peyton Reed And Paul Rudd Narrate Awesome Deleted Scene From ANT-MAN
- We Got This Covered: Ant-Man’s Mid-Credits Scene Featuring The Wasp Officially Released
- IndieWire: Watch: Jimmy Faces an Impossible Choice in Exclusive 'Jimmy's Hall' Deleted Scene
- Bleeding Cool: Anthony Mackie On The Falcon Vs Ant-Man Fight Scene
- Comic Book Movie: ANT-MAN: 'The Wasp' Mid-Credits Scene Officially Released
- Cinema Blend: Watch Wasp Get Her Costume In High-Def Clip Of Ant-Man Mid-Credits Sequence
- Screen Crush: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' Wants Michael Douglas to Return, Of Course
- Entertainment Weekly: See how different Paul Rudd's 'Ant-Man' suit could have looked
- SlashFilm: Michael Douglas’ Amazing Voice May Return For ‘Ant-Man 2’
I'll start this one off by saying, if you haven't seen "Ant-Man" yet, and don't want to be spoiled, then I recommend going out, watching that (I'm sure it's playing at some second-run theater), and then coming back to read this. So, yeah. Spoiler alert.SPOILER ALERT...............Whether or not you enjoyed "Ant-Man," one of its most memorable parts was the scene where Paul Rudd's Ant-Man took on Anthony Mackie's Falcon.
- Comic Book Movie: Anthony Mackie On Relationship Between 'Ant-Man' & 'Falcon' In CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
- Digital Spy: Anthony Mackie promises that The Falcon's Civil War relationship with Paul Rudd's Ant-Man will be "fun"
- ScreenRant: Captain America 3: Anthony Mackie on Ant-Man & Falcon’s Relationship
- Total Film: Anthony Mackie reveals Ant-Man and Falcon's friendship is uneasy in Civil War
- Deadline: ‘Ant-Man’ Supersizes With $43.2M China Bow; ‘Crimson Peak’ Reaps $13.4M – International Box Office Update
- Variety: Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Scores Massive China Opening, ‘Crimson Peak’ Sinks Overseas
- Cinema Blend: Ant-Man Is Making Big Bucks In China
- Bleeding Cool: Michael Peña Narrates Ant-Man Blu-ray Announcement
- Comic Book Movie: BOX OFFICE: ANT-MAN Look Set To Hit $450 Million Worldwide After Huge Opening In China
- Screen Crush: 'Ant-Man' One of Marvel's Biggest Movies, Ever (…in China)
News broke out this week that an assortment of Japanese promotional images for Marvel Studios "Captain America: Civil War" have been leaked online, which show various updated costumes for the third "Captain America" film.The images consisted of actors Chris Evans' Steve Rogers/Captain America, Chadwick Boseman's T'Challa/Black Panther, Paul Rudd's Scott Lang/Ant-Man, Anthony Mackie's Sam Wilson/The Falcon, Sebastian Stan's Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier, Jeremy Renner's Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Don Cheadle's James Rhodes/War Machine, Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanov/Bl
- Dark Horizons: Marvel Announces "Ant-Man 2," Three More Films
- Cinema Blend: Ant-Man 2 Is Happening, Get The Details
- We Got This Covered: Marvel Announces Ant-Man Sequel For 2018
- Hollywood Reporter: Marvel Sets 'Ant-Man' Sequel For 2018
- Chud: Marvel Shifts Schedule to Make Room for ‘Ant-Man’ Sequel
- Entertainment Weekly: Marvel announces 'Ant-Man' sequel and its surprising title
- The Wrap: Marvel Reveals ‘Ant-Man’ Sequel Title, Release Date
- MTV Movies Blog: ‘Ant-Man’ Is Getting A Sequel — And That’s Not All
In anticipation of Ant-Man coming to China, Marvel has released a new poster featuring the titular superhero against his nemesis, Yellowjacket. Starring Paul Rudd as Scott Lang/Ant-Man, the latest Marvel film faced some uphill battles with the creative differences between director Edgar Wright and Marvel Studios, which lead to the director bowing out of the movie.
- Comic Book Movie: Ant-Man & Yellowjacket Face-Off On New Chinese Poster For ANT-MAN
- We Got This Covered: Chinese Poster For Marvel’s Ant-Man Is The Best Yet
- Deadline: ‘Inside Out’ & ‘Ant-Man’ Reach New Global Box Office Milestones
"It's really important to me that Cap never finds out about this." Marvel's Ant-Man doesn't hit theaters in Japan until September 19th, so to get ready for its impending release, Walt Disney Studios Japan has officially released an HD clip from the Peyton Reed-directed film showing off that awesome fight scene between two of the newest Avengers: Paul Rudd's Ant-Man and Anthony Mackie's Falcon.
- MovieWeb: 'Ant-Man' Vs. Falcon in Full Fight Clip
- Cinema Blend: Ant-Man's Fight Scene With Falcon Is Online, Watch It Now
- Latino Review: Relive That Great Cameo Battle From Marvel's 'Ant-Man'
Spoilers follow for Ant-Man. So Marvel’s Ant-Man ends, of course, on a happy note, with Paul Rudd’s Scott Lang not just beating the bad guy but also making peace with his estranged ex-wife and her fiancé. They even do dinner together now, so that Lang can spend time with his daughter, Cassie. And what do you know, but the ant that was accidently enlarged during the film’s climactic fight scene is now a dog-sized family pet as well.
- Vulture: How Exactly Did Ant-Man Make Michael Douglas Look So Young?
- Hollywood Reporter: Marvel Legend Reveals What 'Ant-Man' Did Better Than the Comics
- Cinema Blend: Ant-Man Originally Had A Completely Different Opening Scene
- Digital Spy: Find out how Marvel's Ant-Man was originally supposed to end
- Variety: Marvel Tops Movie Studio TV Spending with ‘Ant-Man,’ ‘Fantastic Four’
- Comic Book Movie: CBM's "Heroic Round-Table": Marvel's ANT-MAN Edition!
- Screen Crush: 'Ant-Man' Director Peyton Reed Reveals Alternate Ending
- ScreenRant: Box Office Prediction: ‘Ant-Man’ vs. ‘Pixels’
- Filmonic: Box Office: Ant-Man Grows to $57.2 Million Debut
- Bleeding Cool: How Many Movie Posters Are Ant-Man Posters Waiting To Happen?
- SlashFilm: The Ultimate Guide to ‘Ant-Man’ Easter Eggs: References, Trivia, Cameos and More
Was one of the Ant-Man credits scenes a direct response to cries from fans for more female superheroes? A few weeks back I talked with Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige and was able to ask him that question. Find out what he said, after the jump. Warning, spoilers follow for Ant-Man. In Ant-Man, Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) is recruited by Hank Pym to help him pull of a heist.
- Latino Review: Kevin Feige Explains Second Credits Scene from Marvel's Ant-Man
- ScreenRant: ‘Ant-Man’ Director Reveals Alternate Ending Scene
- Moviefone: 13 'Ant-Man' Easter Eggs You Might Have Missed
- Cinema Blend: Ant-Man Ending: What Was Originally Going To Happen
- Vulture: Congratulations, Michael Peña: You Just Stole Ant-Man!
- Cinema Blend: 4 Big Reasons Ant-Man Should Be Considered A Success
- Digital Spy: Find out why Ant-Man director Peyton Reed's Fantastic Four film was scrapped
- Digital Spy: Paul Rudd's Ant-Man has lowest Marvel opening weekend since The Incredible Hulk
- Deadline: ‘Ant-Man’ & ‘Minions’ Smaller In Actuals; ‘Trainwreck’ Starts To Party – Weekend Box Office
- Hollywood Reporter: U.K. Box Office: 'Ant-Man' Ends 'Minions' Reign
- Coming Soon: Ant-Man Alternate Ending Revealed by Peyton Reed
- HitFix: Howard Stern's surprising 'Ant-Man' revelation
- SlashFilm: ‘Ant-Man’ Easter Egg: Did You Catch This Reference to the Original Live-Action Ant-Man?
- Comic Book Movie: Sideshow Collectibles And Hot Toys Present The ANT-MAN Sixth Scale Figure!
- Entertainment Weekly: 'Ant-Man' director talks sequel possibilities
- HitFix: Best and Worst of 'Ant-Man': Funniest Marvel movie ever?
- The Wrap: Amy Schumer’s Bronze Win Bigger Than Paul Rudd’s Gold – ‘Ant-Man’-‘Trainwreck’ Lowdown: Wrap Trends (Video)
- Entertainment Weekly: 'Ant-Man' connected to 'Doctor Strange'? Here's how...
- SlashFilm: Ep. 327 – Ant-Man
- Empire Magazine: Ant-Man Spoiler Special Podcast Featuring Peyton Reed
- Comic Book Movie: BOX OFFICE: ANT-MAN Stomps On The Competition In The UK With $6.2 Million Haul
- Twitch: Twitchvision: Fantasia Edition - Jason Gorber Talks ANT-MAN, TRAINWRECK, DEATHGASM, More
- Comic Book Movie: TWP Podcast - ANT-MAN, Was It A Success?
- SlashFilm: Peyton Reed Spills Details on ‘Ant-Man’ Alternate Ending
- MTV Movies Blog: 11 Ways ‘Ant-Man’ Is The ‘Harry Potter’ Of Marvel Movies