Paramount Pictures News
I was quite pleased with the first teaser for THE FANTASTIC FOUR, but like some of you, I also thought it was very similar to the trailers for Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR, especially the first one with Matthew McConaughey's narration. This being 2015 and all, of course someone had to create a mash-up video featuring visuals from the Josh Trank film and the McConaughey dialogue from the... Read More...
- Comic Book Movie: FANTASTIC FOUR Meets INTERSTELLAR In This Trailer Mashup
- Variety: Viacom Net Drops 8.6% Even As ‘Interstellar,’ Cable Fees Boost Revenue
- Latino Review: Marvelous Da7e 80: 'Fantastic Four' Teases and Agent Carter Calls Black Widow
- HitFix: Final Draft Awards nominees include 'Interstellar' and the usual
There was a tragic death Wednesday on the set of Martin Scorsese‘s “Silence,” which is to star Liam Neeson, Andrew Garfield and Adam Driver. The film is in pre-production at Taiwan’s CMPC Studios.
- Deadline: Tragic Death On Taiwan Set Of Martin Scorsese-Directed ‘Silence’
- Variety: Construction Worker Killed on Set of Martin Scorsese’s ‘Silence’
- Hollywood Reporter: One Person Dies on Set of Martin Scorsese's 'Silence'
- Digital Spy: A person dies on the set of Martin Scorsese's new film Silence
- Digital Spy: Person dies on the set of Martin Scorsese's new film Silence
- Cinema Blend: Someone Died On The Set Of Martin Scorsese's New Movie Silence
Woe be unto humanity if teenagers discover time travel. That’s the main takeaway from the entertaining new found-footage thriller ‘Project Almanac,’ in which a quintet of adolescents find a time machine, and do exactly what a bunch of adolescents would do if they found a time machine: Party, prank, and screw around with no thought to the consequences of their actions.
- Long Island Newsday: 'Project Almanac' review: An almost-enjoyable throwaway
- Dread Central: Project Almanac – Exclusive Interviews with Actor Jonny Weston and Director Dean Israelite
- Shockya: Project Almanac Gets A Brand New Clip
- The Playlist: Review: Michael Bay-Produced 'Project Almanac' A Worthy Entry In The Time Travel Movie Canon
- Twitch: Review: PROJECT ALMANAC, A Cautionary Time-Travel Thriller For Teens
- Movies With Butter: "Project Almanac" Review: Fun and Energetic, But Overly Familiar
A new ad for the comedy sequel “Hot Tub Time Machine 2″ uses some careful editing to tie itself into the Deflategate scandal that is currently plaguing the NFL’s New England Patriots. Pats quarterback Tom Brady is accused of using balls that were not inflated properly during the team’s recent victory over the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Championship game.
- Deadline: ‘Hot Tub Time Machine 2’s Super Bowl-Themed Spot Has Some Balls – Video
- Latino Review: 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Big Game TV Spot Is Full of Balls
- Hollywood Reporter: Super Bowl: 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Spot Mocks DeflateGate
After much waiting, yesterday we got the first trailer for Josh Trank's new take on Marvel's first family, The Fantastic Four. If you haven't seen the trailer, do so, and then watch our detailed dissection up above or read it down below. As always, there might be some minor spoilers (especially if we're right), with us drawing on the source material, things Trank has said in interviews, and of course, good old-fashioned guesswork. First off, before we get stuck in, there's one thing to keep front of mind when trying to unravel this trailer, and it's Reed's experiment.
- IGN Movies: Fantastic Four - Official Teaser Trailer
- Comic Book Movie: POLL/DISCUSSION: The First Trailer For FANTASTIC FOUR
- Comic Book Movie: The FANTASTIC FOUR Trailer - Six Things You Missed
- The Playlist: Watch: 'Fantastic Four' & 'Interstellar' Trailer Mashup Brings Together The Superhero & Sci-Fi Films
- Screen Crush: The 'Fantastic Four' Trailer is a Lot Like 'Interstellar' and Here's the Video to Prove It
Anyone who follows movie news knows that announced release dates are always – always - subject to change. We saw it last year with Jupiter Ascending, and again with Batman vs Superman’s year-long delay until summer 2016.
- Dread Central: Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension, Friday the 13th, Rings – Release Date Shuffle
- Horror-Movies.ca: ‘Paranormal Activity’, ‘Friday the 13th’, and ‘Rings’ Change Release Dates
- We Got This Covered: Paramount Pushes Friday The 13th To 2016; Paranormal Activity 6 And Rings Also Shuffled
- The Wrap: New ‘Paranormal Activity,’ ‘Friday the 13th’ Pushed Back; ‘The Ring’ Reboot Gets Release Date
- Screen Crush: 'Rings' Gets a Release Date, 'Paranormal Activity 5' and 'Friday the 13th' Get Rescheduled
- SlashFilm: ‘Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension’, ‘Friday the 13th’, ‘Rings’ Get New Release Dates
- JoBlo: New release dates for Friday the 13th, Rings and Paranormal Activity 5
- FirstShowing.net: 'Paranormal Activity' Sequel & 'Friday the 13th' Reboot Pushed Back
- IGN Movies: New Dates for Friday the 13th, Paranormal & Rings
- MovieWeb: 'Friday the 13th' Reboot Moves to May 2016
- MovieWeb: 'Paranormal Activity 5' and 'Rings' Get New Release Dates
- Shock Till You Drop: It Follows Hits Theaters Friday the 13th
This weekend, Paramount Pictures invites you to do a little time-traveling. In the new feature PROJECT ALMANAC, a group of teens discover a most excellent adventure without the aid of Bill and Ted. While there is a whole lot of fun found in their discoveries, you cant travel back in time without a few hiccups ruining the thrill. Recently at the junket for the new film, I had the great opportunity to... Read More...
No, I’m not talking about summer 2016. In a rare move Paramount pushed Mission: Impossible 5 up instead of delaying it. New date is July 31st 2015, six months from now and five months sooner than we were expecting. Instead of having to wait until December 25th we’ll now get Mission: Impossible 5 a good […] Read Mission: Impossible 5 Moves to Summer on Filmonic.
- ScreenRant: ‘Mission: Impossible 5′ Moves Up to Summer 2015
- Digital Spy: Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible 5 shifted forward to summer release
- FirstShowing.net: Paramount Bumps up 'Mission: Impossible 5' to Summer 2015 Date
- The Playlist: Paramount Moves Up 'Mission: Impossible 5' To This July
- IGN Movies: Mission: Impossible 5 Now Opening This Summer
- Deadline: IMAX Stock Buoyed By ‘Mission: Impossible’ Switch And Box Office Sales
- Empire Magazine: Mission: Impossible 5 Moved Up To July
After being in the works for about 20 years, Martin Scorsese finally has full funding to get his adaptation of Shusaku Endo's novel Silence off the ground. Production was originally supposed to begin this past fall, but it took a little long to get all the money together to make it happen. Now Deadline reports Fábrica de Cine and SharpSword Films have boarded the project as producers and are fully financing the film. The cast is also solidified with Liam Neeson, Andrew Garfield, Adam Driver and Tadanobu Asano (though Ken Watanabe was once involved, he's no longer in the film).
- MovieWeb: Martin Scorsese Begins Shooting 'Silence' This January
- Entertainment Weekly: Martin Scorsese’s obsessed with mirrors: Here’s the proof
- Dark Horizons: Scorsese's "Silence" Scores Funding
Paramount has announced Christopher Nolan's sci-fi epic INTERSTELLAR will be released on Digital HD on March 17, and will hit Blu-ray, DVD and On Demand two weeks later on March 31. Besides containing a bunch of special features, the INTERSTELLAR Blu-ray combo pack will also come with an authentic film cell from an original 70MM IMAX print of the movie, which is pretty damn cool, in my opinion.... Read More...