Paramount Pictures News
With "Zoolander 2" opening in a couple of weeks, it's worth remember that one point, Paramount didn't really know what they had on their hands. And frankly, neither did audiences. The original movie only earned $60 million worldwide, but it was on DVD where it became a phenomenon. But Ben Stiller hasn't forgotten the humble beginnings of his massively popular male model. “It wasn’t like a slam-dunk movie idea,” he told Vogue. “For the most part, we were on our own—both in the fashion world and with the studio, too.
- Entertainment Weekly: See Derek Zoolander and Hansel model in Valentino store window
- Vulture: Ben Stiller Models at Valentino Store, Live Tweets First Zoolander Movie
- Hollywood Reporter: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson Pose as Live Mannequins in Valentino Rome Store in 'Zoolander 2' Stunt
- Cinema Blend: Ben Stiller's Latest Zoolander 2 Stunt Is The Absolute Funniest One Yet
- Entertainment Weekly: Ben Stiller reflects on David Bowie, live tweets the original 'Zoolander'
- Screen Crush: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson Pose as Living Mannequins to Promote 'Zoolander 2'
Top Gun 2: Tom Cruise wants to fly real jets in the long-awaited sequel to 1986's Top Gun, though we don't know if that idea came up specifically in a recent conversation the star had with producer Jerry Bruckheimer. The producer shared a photo of the two together, captioned: "Just got back from a weekend in New Orleans to see my old friend [Tom Cruise] and discuss a little Top Gun 2." Val Kilmer will also be returning. [Twitter via Variety] Star Wars: The...Read MoreRead Comments
- Fandango Movie Blog: News Briefs: 'Fast 8' Production Will Blow Up Iceland; Joseph Fiennes As Michael Jackson?
- The Wrap: Jerry Bruckheimer Teases ‘Top Gun 2’ in New Photo With Tom Cruise (Photo)
- Deadline: Tom Cruise & Jerry Bruckheimer Talking ‘Top Gun 2’
- AintItCool: Bruckheimer & Cruise talking about TOP GUN 2... but when, where, what & why?
- Vulture: Make No Mistake: Jerry Bruckheimer, Tom Cruise Want You to Know That This Whole Top Gun 2 Thing Is Getting Very Serious
- USA Today: Tom Cruise is teasing the heck out of us about 'Top Gun 2'
- USA Today: Will "Top Gun 2" fly again with Cruise?
- Screen Crush: Tom Cruise Met With Jerry Bruckheimer About 'Top Gun 2,' And There's a Photo to Prove It
There's been a lot of talk these past few years about a sequel to TOP GUN and despite the untimely death of Tony Scott, Tom Cruise and uber-producer Jerry Bruckheimer have still been keen on shooting a sequel. Well, it looks like shit is about to get real, as Bruckheimer himself tweeted out the following, showing that there's SOME progress on TOP GUN 2. Just got back from a weekend in New... Read More...
- Coming Soon: Top Gun 2: Tom Cruise and Jerry Bruckheimer Flying Into the Danger Zone
- ScreenRant: Top Gun 2: Jerry Bruckheimer Teases Ongoing Talks with Tom Cruise
- Entertainment Weekly: Jerry Bruckheimer teases 'Top Gun 2' with photo with Tom Cruise
- HitFix: Jerry Bruckheimer and Tom Cruise still teasing 'Top Gun 2,' now with photos
- Latino Review: Bruckheimer Reveals 'TOP GUN 2' Conversation With Tom Cruise
- Moviefone: Tom Cruise Teases 'Top Gun 2' With New Photo
- Cinema Blend: Is Top Gun 2 Still Happening? Here's What We Know
It’s hard to believe it’s been 15 years since the first Zoolander, especially given how well Derek and Hansel’s handsome mugs have aged. Which is to say, not very much at all.
- Vulture: Kristen Wiig Welcomes You to Her Terrifying ‘Labia-tory’ in This Zoolander 2 Video
- AintItCool: Kristen Wiig once again proves she's a national treasure in this ZOOLANDER 2 promo!
- Hollywood Reporter: Kristen Wiig's 'Zoolander 2' Character Wants You to Know Her Beauty Secrets
- Entertainment Weekly: See Kristen Wiig's 'Zoolander 2' character pitch her beauty secrets
- We Got This Covered: Zoolander 2 Clips And TV Spots Tease The European Escapades Of Derek And Hansel
At the start of ZOOLANDER 2, Derek Zoolander (Ben Stiller) has all but retired from the fashion world, living as a recluse in the wilds of New Jersey. A string of murders featuring his trademark pose brings him out of hiding, but you'd never know he was so detached from what made him a star with the following video and photos! First up is Vogue's 73 Questions, in which Zoolander tries his... Read More...
Disney CEO Bob Iger claims that the long-awaited 'Indiana Jones 5' is in fact happening, although he won't offer any sort of time table.
- ScreenRant: Disney CEO Confirms Indiana Jones 5 Plans
- Cinema Blend: Disney Confirms An Indiana Jones Sequel, Again
- Latino Review: ‘Indiana Jones 5’ Is Still Coming
- JoBlo: Bob Iger confirms another Indiana Jones "will be coming"
- Bleeding Cool: Valiant CEO Dinesh Shamdasani Compares Proposed Bloodshot Movie To The Terminator
"Zoolander 2" co-writer Justin Theroux has responded to backlash about the film's trailer from the transgender community.
- We Got This Covered: Zoolander 2 Character Posters Introduce Leading Fashion Models, Justin Theroux Responds To Transgender Controversy
- Moviefone: The 'Zoolander 2' Boycott Petition Hurts Justin Theroux's Feelings
- Dark Horizons: Two "Zoolander 2" Character Posters
- SlashFilm: Sequel Bits: ‘Toy Story 4,’ ‘Kill Bill Vol. 3,’ ‘XXX 3,’ ‘Zoolander 2’, ‘Fuller House’
- ScreenRant: Zoolander 2 Character Posters Highlight Hansel McDonald & Valentina
- Screen Crush: Owen Wilson and Penelope Cruz are Really, Really, Ridiculously Good-Looking in the New 'Zoolander 2′ Posters
After the Zoolander 2 trailer dropped last month, a scene featuring Benedict Cumberbatchâs character faced backlash and a petition to boycott the film. Now, Justin Theroux, who co-wrote the Zoolander 2 script, has weighed in on the controversy, telling TheWrap that the scene was...
- HitFix: Justin Theroux responds to 'Zoolander 2' Cumberbatch outrage: 'It hurts my feelings'
- We Got This Covered: First Look At Benedict Cumberbatch’s Doctor Strange In New Concept Art
- Vulture: Benedict Cumberbatch, a Beautiful Grown Man, Wrote a Heartwarming Letter to Santa
- The Wrap: ‘Zoolander 2’ Writer Justin Theroux Says Transgender Boycott ‘Hurts My Feelings’ (Exclusive)
- JoBlo: Justin Theroux defends Benedict Cumberbatch's Zoolander 2 character
- Cinema Blend: What Zoolander 2's Screenwriter Thinks Of All The Protests
The Friday the 13th sequel has lost its director and gained a new scribe.
- Dark Horizons: "Friday the 13th" Loses Director, Gains Writer
- We Got This Covered: Paramount’s Friday The 13th Reboot Loses Directer, Recruits Prisoners Writer To Pen Script
- ScreenRant: Friday the 13th Reboot Gains Prisoners Writer, Loses Director
- MovieWeb: 'Friday the 13th' Remake Loses Director, Lands New Writer
- SlashFilm: ‘Friday the 13th’ Reboot Loses ‘V/H/S’ Director, Gains ‘Prisoners’ Writer
- Screen Crush: 'Friday the 13th' Sequel Loses Director, Gains the Writer of 'Prisoners'
- The Wrap: ‘Friday the 13th’ Reboot Loses Director David Bruckner (Exclusive)
- JoBlo: Jason takes a creative hatchet to Friday The 13th reboot
- Bleeding Cool: Prisoners’ Aaron Guzikowski To The 13th Friday The 13th
"What do you know about fashion?!" Paramount has debuted a new international trailer with tons of extra footage for the comedy sequel Zoolander 2, starring Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson. We all just saw the full-length US trailer a few weeks ago, so it's good to follow up with even more footage and some of the best reveals from that trailer (including Will Ferrell as Mugatu ripping off that fat suit and some of the other visual gags). There's a a lot more with Penelope Cruz, and a better glimpse at Benedict Cumberbatch with creepy long hair, in this trailer.
- The Playlist: Watch: Ben Stiller & Penelope Cruz Track Down Justin Bieber's Killer In New International Trailer For 'Zoolander 2'
- JoBlo: International trailer for Zoolander 2 displays the buoyancy of Penelope Cruz
- Shockya: Zoolander 2 Gets A New International Trailer
- We Got This Covered: International Zoolander 2 Trailer Sends Derek And Hansel On A Trip To Europe
- Cinema Blend: Zoolander Was Supposed To Die In This Hilarious Alternate Ending
- Latino Review: New 'Zoolander 2' International Trailer is HERE!
- SlashFilm: We Almost Saw Derek Zoolander Get Killed by a Train, Thanks to Adam McKay
- Screen Crush: Adam McKay Did an Uncredited Rewrite on 'Zoolander' – And Wanted to Kill Off the Character
- SlashFilm: ‘Zoolander 2’ International Trailer: Derek Is Out of Fashion
- MovieWeb: International 'Zoolander 2' Trailer Brings Derek Out of Retirement