Paramount Pictures News
Whether you love him or hate him, filmmaker Christopher Nolan has continued to find new ways to challenge his audience, and paradigms of filmmaking as a whole, throughout his remarkable career. His breakout hit Memento shattered audiences' expectations of a traditional narrative story, while The Dark Knight trilogy redefined the superhero genre in ways nobody even knew they wanted, until they saw it with their very eyes.
- FirstShowing.net: Watch: Take a Closer Look at the Science & Sound of 'Interstellar'
- Dark Horizons: Nolan Talks That "Interstellar" Big Surprise
- MovieWeb: Christopher Nolan Talks 'Interstellar' Spoilers and Ending
- FirstShowing.net: Another Outstanding Fan-Made 'Interstellar' Timeline Infographic
HitFix talks to "Interstellar" editor Lee Smith about his on-going collaboration with Christopher Nolan and how their latest provided some of their biggest challenges to date.http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/in-contention
HitFix talks to "Interstellar" cinematographer Hoyte van Hoytema about grounding Nolan's film, working with practical elements, shooting on film for Sam Mendes' next James Bond feature and the ongoing film vs. digital debate.http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/in-contention
- Cinema Blend: Watch Bill Nye Outline His Problems With Interstellar Science
- Hollywood Reporter: Scalpers Appear as 'Interstellar' Becomes Phenomenon in South Korea
- IndieWire: Springboard: 'Interstellar' Teen Breakout Mackenzie Foy Wants to Direct
- Thompson on Hollywood: How the 'Interstellar' Crafts Team Experiments with Sight and Sound
- Collider: Not Dead Yet: BOND 24 and TWIN PEAKS Season 3 Will Be Shot on Film
Co-starring with Ben StillerWe’ve been hearing tantalising things about the chances of Zoolander 2 actually coming to life, and a big step has just occurred. Penelope Cruz is now signing on to co-star with Ben Stiller in the comedy sequel. Hey, if Dumb & Dumber can come back and score a hit, why not this?The Zoolander sequel has been in the works for years, with various script drafts passing through.
- Entertainment Weekly: Casting Net: Penelope Cruz signs on for ‘Zoolander 2′
- Digital Spy: Penelope Cruz lined up to star in Zoolander 2
- Dark Horizons: Penelope Cruz Joins "Zoolander 2" Cast
- Collider: Penelope Cruz Joins ZOOLANDER 2 as Comedy Sequel Finally Gains Momentum
- Screen Crush: Penelope Cruz Will Join Ben Stiller in 'Zoolander 2'
- SlashFilm: ‘Zoolander 2′ Casts Penelope Cruz
- IGN Movies: Penelope Cruz Joins Zoolander 2
- MovieWeb: 'Zoolander 2' Finally Happening; Penelope Cruz Joins the Cast
- Latino Review: Penelope Cruz Joins 'Zoolander' Sequel
- Vulture: Penélope Cruz Joins Ben Stiller in Zoolander 2
- ScreenRant: ‘Zoolander 2′ Moving Forward; Penélope Cruz Joining the Cast
- FirstShowing.net: 'Zoolander 2' Ready to Turn Left Again with Justin Theroux Directing
- Fandango Movie Blog: 'Zoolander 2' Is Happening and Here's What You Need to Know
Interstellar dominated overseas with one of the best weekends we’ve had in months, bringing in $107.9 million from 63 markets currently showing it. We could call this the silence before the storm (read The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1) as far as competitors go, either way Interstellar is doing a fantastic job taking advantage of […] Read International Box Office: Interstellar Dominates with $107.9 Million on Filmonic.
The world waits with bated breath for the release of G.I. Joe 3. Okay, so that’s probably not true at all – considering that neither G.I. Joe 1 or 2 really scored big points with either hardcore fans or casual moviegoers. However, back during the summer, when Transformers: Age of Extinction hit theaters, producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura assured us, personally, that the plan for G.I.
- Screen Crush: 'G.I. Joe 3′ Reportedly Eyeing Martin Campbell to Direct
- We Got This Covered: Is Martin Campbell In Line To Direct G.I. Joe 3?
- MovieWeb: 'G.I. Joe 3' Aims for 'Green Lantern' Director Martin Campbell
- Dark Horizons: "G.I. Joe 3," "Goblins" Score New Helmers
- Comic Book Movie: Paramount Wants GREEN LANTERN Director To Helm G.I. JOE 3?
- IGN Movies: Green Lantern Director Rumored for G.I. Joe 3
- SlashFilm: Page 2: Star Wars, Alien, BTTF, Hobbit, Orphan Black, Interstellar, Roger Rabbit, GI Joe, Simpsons
Warning: Interstellar SPOILERS follow.... Interstellar director and scribe Christopher Nolan has written a prequel comic for the film, titled Absolute Zero, that further explores the story of Dr. Mann and the Lazarus missions. During the film, it's revealed that Dr. Mann -- played by Matt Damon -- had survived his expedition to locate a new home for mankind.
People love watching famous people accept trophies. So, every so often, The Huffington Post’s Chris Rosen and ScreenCrush’s Mike Ryan will speculate about these trophies and which famous person might win one. It will be fun. Let’s talk some trophies! Today, we discuss what could be the new Best Picture frontrunner, Ava DuVernay's Martin Luther King Jr. biopic, ‘Selma.’ Continue reading…
For those who have seen the movie...If you emerged from seeing Interstellar with a load of questions pinging their way around your brain, you’re in luck. Well, not if you were hoping for some additional insight as to how the world got to be so dusty, but about another key element of the plot that, suffice to say heads into spoiler territory.
- Hollywood Reporter: Christopher Nolan Pens 'Interstellar' Comic to Fill in Movie's Backstory
- We Got This Covered: Christopher Nolan Unveils Prequel Comic For Interstellar That Fills In Background Story
- Collider: Read Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR Prequel Comic to Learn an Important Character’s Backstory
- Vulture: Christopher Nolan Wrote a Comic About the Surprise Interstellar Character
- Dark Horizons: Nolan Pens "Interstellar" Prequel Comic
- AintItCool: Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR Prequel Comic Is Now Online And Viewable For Free!!
- USA Today: Hey, Christopher Nolan wrote an 'Interstellar' comic!
- Moviefone: Christopher Nolan Wrote an 'Interstellar' Companion Comic About This Character (PHOTO, SPOILERS)
- MTV Movies Blog: Christopher Nolan Wrote An ‘Interstellar’ Comic Book All About [SPOILER]
- The Playlist: Christopher Nolan Writes 'Interstellar' Comic Expanding Background On Film's Key Storyline
- SlashFilm: Read an ‘Interstellar’ Comic Book Prequel Written By Christopher Nolan
- FirstShowing.net: Check Out an 'Interstellar' Prequel Comic About Dr. Mann's Planet
- Variety: Korea Box Office: ‘Interstellar’ is Light Years Ahead of Pack
- Cinema Blend: Interstellar Sounds The Way That It Does For This Specific Reason
- Cinema Blend: Great News If You Want To See Interstellar 6 Times
- Variety: China Box Office: ‘Interstellar’ on Fast Track
- Hollywood Reporter: China Box Office: 'Interstellar' Triumphs in Face of Tough Competition
- JoBlo: Neil deGrasse Tyson discusses the validity of the end of Interstellar
- SlashFilm: Video: The ‘Interstellar’ Ending Explained by Neil deGrasse Tyson
I have mixed feelings about Interstellar, but I have no doubt that if you want to see it, you have to see it on the big screen (preferably IMAX). And if you loved Interstellar, you probably want to see it again and again except ticket prices are ridiculously high. Paramount and AMC Theaters are teaming up to solve this problem by offering an "Unlimited Ticket". First, you have to be an AMC Stubs member (it's actually not a bad membership on its own), and then the cost of an unlimited ticket is $19.99 to $34.99 based on the location of the 330 participating theaters across the country. If y
- Hollywood Reporter: Paramount, AMC Theatres Partner on Unlimited 'Interstellar' Ticket
- The Wrap: AMC Theatres’ ‘Interstellar’ Unlimited Ticket Allows Fans to See the Film as Many Times as They Want
- Variety: ‘Interstellar’ Unlimited Ticket Offered at AMC
- Deadline: Wanna See ‘Interstellar’ Again And Again? Par, AMC Issue The Unlimited Ticket
- AintItCool: AMC And Paramount Offering Unlimited Return Viewing Tickets For INTERSTELLAR!!
- Entertainment Weekly: AMC presents Unlimited ticket for infinite screenings of ‘Interstellar’
- JoBlo: AMC theatres offer an unlimited ticket for Interstellar so see it a lot
- Screen Crush: You Can Buy an "Unlimited Ticket" to See 'Interstellar' as Many Times as You Want
- FirstShowing.net: AMC Reveals 'Unlimited Ticket' to Rewatch 'Interstellar' Over & Over
- SlashFilm: ‘Interstellar’ Unlimited Ticket Allows You to See the Film as Many Times as You Want
- MovieWeb: 'Interstellar' Unlimited Ticket Allows Infinite Screenings at AMC
- Thompson on Hollywood: Paramount Tries New Ticket Tack to Boost 'Interstellar' Sales
- HitFix: Can't get enough 'Interstellar'? Now you can Go Further with an 'Unlimited Ticket'
- Coming Soon: See Christopher Nolan's Interstellar as Many Times as You Want at AMC Theatres
- Latino Review: See 'Interstellar' As Many Times As You Want with First Time Unlimted Ticket
- Film School Rejects: Is the ‘Interstellar’ Unlimited Unlimited Ticket For You?
- Dark Horizons: See "Interstellar" As Many Times As You Want
- Deadline: ‘Interstellar’ Blasts Past $200M With $42M China Lift-Off: International Box Office
- Variety: Box Office: ‘Interstellar’ Soars Past $300 Million Globally
- Entertainment Weekly: Christopher Nolan explains reasoning behind ‘Interstellar’ sound
- Hollywood Reporter: South Korean Box Office: 'Interstellar' Dominates for Second Week
- USA Today: Proof the wormhole in 'Interstellar' looks legit
- Variety: AMC Networks’ We TV Asks Viewers To Cut Back On Timeshifting To Win Prizes
- Vulture: Christopher Nolan: Interstellar’s Sound Mix Is ‘Bold and Adventurous,’ You Dummy
- Hollywood Reporter: Italy Box Office: 'Interstellar' Stays on Top
- ScreenRant: Interstellar’s Inaudible Dialogue Was an ‘Adventurous’ Choice
- SlashFilm: Christopher Nolan Finally Responds to ‘Interstellar’ Sound Controversy
- Comic Book Movie: BOX OFFICE: Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Rockets Past $300 Million Worldwide
- The Wrap: Christopher Nolan's ‘Interstellar’ Soars to $106 Million at Overseas Box Office
- Screen Crush: Christopher Nolan Responds to All Those 'Interstellar' Sound Criticisms
- BoxOfficeMojo: Analysis: 'Interstellar' Scores in China, Adds $106 Million Overseas
- MovieWeb: Christopher Nolan Addresses 'Interstellar' Sound Controversy
- IGN Movies: Christopher Nolan Addresses Interstellar Sound Complaints
- The Playlist: Listen Up, Christopher Nolan Defends Sound Mix On 'Interstellar'