Paramount Pictures News
The Hollywood Reporter confirms that Transformers: Age of Extinction is now the second instalment in the four part franchise to hit $1 billion at the worldwide box office. Despite the fact that Paramount Pictures will receive only 25% of it, the movie was helped a great deal by an amazing performance in China where it grossed over $300 million. Domestically, it has earned $241.2 million, a franchise low. However, including those Chinese numbers, Age of Extinction has taken a whopping $763.8 million overseas.
- Hollywood Reporter: Box Office Milestone: 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Deadline: ‘Transformers: Age Of Extinction’ Crosses $1B At Global Box Office
- Variety: ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Hits $1 Billion Globally
- BoxOfficeMojo: Analysis: July Box Office Falls Short of $1 Billion
- IndieWire: Specialty Box Office: 'Calvary' Opens Strong; 'Boyhood' and 'Most Wanted Man' Expand Big
- Deadline: ‘Calvary’ Has A Prayer At Specialty Box Office As ‘A Most Wanted Man’ Is Solid In Expansion
- Filmonic: International Box Office: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Climbs to the Top
- Twitch: THE ADMIRAL: ROARING CURRENTS Lays Waste to Korean Box Office Records
Paramount Pictures have debuted eleven TV spots and two featurettes for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, all of which you can check out below!
- Long Island Newsday: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles return in an updated mutation
- MovieWeb: Meet Vern Fenwick in New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Featurette
- Comic Book Movie: Over Eleven Minutes Of B-Roll Footage For TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
The city needs heroes. Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The future is grim until four unlikely outcast brothers rise from the sewers and discover their destiny as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Digital Spy: Megan Fox, Will Arnett: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles honours its roots'
- MovieWeb: Second 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Clips Shows Off the Turtle Van
- JoBlo: The latest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles featurette is all about turtle power
- MovieWeb: Second 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Clip Shows Off the Turtle Van
If you weren’t sold on Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar after the first couple of trailers, this one should change that, at least it did for me. I guess Warner Bros. took notes and made this new trailer superior in every way, fixing most of the problems I as well as others had with the previous video […] Read The Latest Trailer for Interstellar Goes to the Farthest Reaches of Space on Filmonic.
A new trailer for Interstellar has arrived online, in which Matthew McConaughey heads into space on a mission to save humanity. The new trailer does a great job of balancing the film’s human story with the dizzying, outer-space sequences, as McConaughey says goodbye to his family and journeys into the void. Needless to say, the whole thing looks utterly spectacular, but with more than enough heart to balance out the sci-fi elements. Consider us very excited indeed!
- Chud: Interstellar’s SDCC Trailer Hits the Web (Officially)
- Digital Spy: New Interstellar trailer sends Matthew McConaughey to an alien world
- Collider: Over 30 INTERSTELLAR Images from the New Trailer Show the Film’s Epic Mission
- HitFix: 7 Unsettling Thoughts I Had While Watching The New Interstellar Trailer
- Comic Book Movie: Gorgeous New INTERSTELLAR Trailer Hits
- Twitch: McConaughey Takes To The Skies In Second Trailer For Nolan's INTERSTELLAR
The phrase “epic fail” may not be as fashionable as it once was, but sometimes it really is the only way to express just how horribly something has gone wrong. Case in point: Can you come up with a better way to describe a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles poster that combines exploding building imagery and a 9/11 release date? Yeah, didn’t think so. Gawk at the controversial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 9/11 poster the jump. Paramount Pictures Australia proudly posted their new TMNT poster on Twitter.
- Long Island Newsday: Paramount slammed for tweeting 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 poster
- Cinema Blend: New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Poster Hits Too Close To 9/11 For Many
- Moviefone: 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Movie Poster Invokes 9/11 Attack
- Digital Spy: Paramount apologises for Ninja Turtles poster with 9/11 similarities
Paramount has released the "Shell Shocked" music video for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film, which is due to hit theaters August 8th. The music video, which was included in the TV spot that was released last week includes Jucy J, Ty Dolla $ign, Wiz Khalifa featuring Kill The Noise & Madsonik and premiered on WWE.com earlier today. The city needs heroes. Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians.
Exploring a different look at the legend, Hercules offers a mix of action, laughter, and tragedy. This Hercules doesn't work alone; he's accompanied by a band of five companions. He's finished his infamous 12 Labors, and he's now become a mercenary taking gold for jobs. But, there's still room in his heart to be a good man once more. Played by Dwayne Johnson, a.k.a. The Rock, this Hercules is haunted by a grievous event in his past. He has to overcome that in order to help end a civil war in Thrace.
- Shockya: Dwayne Johnson Takes Hercules to Next Level in New Television Spot
- We Got This Covered: Hercules Review
- USA Today: Review: 'Hercules' hoists hefty action with some thought
- Hollywood Reporter: In Theaters This Weekend: Reviews of 'Lucy,' 'Hercules' and More
- Deadline: Box Office Late Nights: AMC Theater Issue Resolved – ‘Lucy’ Grabs $2.746M To Overpower ‘Hercules’ At $2.1M
- Vulture: Hercules Is Fun. It’s Also a Hot Mess.
- We Got This Covered: Exclusive Video Interview With Dwayne Johnson On Hercules
- Variety: ‘Lucy’ Scores $2.7 Mil, ‘Hercules’ Muscles Way to $2.1 Mil at Thursday Box Office
- Twitch: Review: HERCULES, A Pretty Good Hot Dog
- JoBlo: Review: Hercules
- The Wrap: Dwayne Johnson Blacked Out From His Own Intensity as ‘Hercules’ (Video)
- BoxOfficeMojo: Analysis: 'Lucy' to Beat Up 'Hercules' This Weekend
- The Wrap: ‘Hercules’ Review: Dwayne Johnson in an Epic That Never Feels Epic
- The Playlist: Review: 'Hercules' Starring Dwayne Johnson, Ian McShane And John Hurt
- Film School Rejects: ‘Hercules’ Review: No Gods, Reasonable Amounts of Glory
- Comic Book Movie: EXCLUSIVE IMAX Featurette For HERCULES Released