Oscar Isaac News
Among our 10 Films We Haven’t Yet Seen That May Be Serious Oscar Contenders, J.C. Chandor's promising "A Most Violent Year" is certainly one that will likely give some of the current frontrunners (“The Theory of Everything,” “The Imitation Game,” “Foxcatcher,” “Birdman”) stiff competition. Now, the Jessica Chastain and Oscar Isaac starring film has a debut set. AFI Fest has announced that "A Most Violent Year" will have its world premiere as part of the Opening Night Gala on November 6th.
- Deadline: Jessica Chastain & Oscar Isaac Will Open AFI Fest With Oscar Hopeful ‘A Most Violent Year’
- The Wrap: Jessica Chastain, Oscar Isaac Film ‘A Most Violent Year’ to Open AFI Fest
- Variety: AFI Fest Sets Jessica Chastain-Oscar Isaac’s ‘A Most Violent Year’ as Opening Night Film
- IndieWire: J.C. Chandor's 'A Most Violent Year' Slated to Open AFI Fest
- Thompson on Hollywood: J.C. Chandor's 'A Most Violent Year' Will Open AFI Fest
- Collider: J.C. Chandor’s A MOST VIOLENT YEAR to Open AFI Fest 2014
- Hollywood Reporter: 'A Most Violent Year' to Open AFI Fest
- Dark Horizons: Oscar Isaac On His "Star Wars" Experience
- ScreenRant: Oscar Isaac Promises ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′ Will Be ‘Fiery’
- MovieWeb: Oscar Isaac Talks 'Star Wars 7' Stormtroopers and Original Cast
- The Playlist: Review: Uninspired, Watchable 'The Two Faces Of January' With Kirsten Dunst, Viggo Mortensen And Oscar Isaac
Since his great turn in Inside Llewyn Davis, Oscar Isaac has seen his Hollywood profile raised considerably. He's received critical acclaim for his work in the likes of the Two Faces of January and the upcoming A Most Violent Year, but the role everyone is most excited about is whoever the heck he'll be playing in J.J. Abrams' currently shooting Star Wars flick.
- Entertainment Weekly: Oscar Isaac talks Patricia Highsmith thriller and ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’
- ScreenRant: ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′: More Set Photos; Ice Planet Confirmed?
- SlashFilm: Page 2: LotR, BTTF, Doctor Who, Star Wars, Walking Dead, Blacklist, Frozen, Star Trek, Boxtrolls
- ScreenRant: SR Geek Picks: Yin-Yang ‘Star Wars,’ Danny Elfman Reads ‘Nightmare Before Christmas,’ & More!
Don’t want to wait for the Comic-Con exclusive preview of Star Wars: Rebels? You’re in luck. Lucasfilm and Disney have released an extended trailer for the upcoming animated series. The series takes place between the events of Episode III and IV, and features the voices of Freddie Prinze Jr., Billy Dee Williams, Jason Isaacs, Steve Blum, David Oyelowo, Taylor Gray, Tiya Sircar and Vanessa Marshall. Click here to view the embedded video. Extended Trailer For Star Wars: Rebels
- Dark Horizons: Extended Trailer: "Star Wars: Rebels" Series
- IGN Movies: Extended New Star Wars Rebels Trailer
- JoBlo: This extended trailer for Star Wars: Rebels gives us our best look yet
- SlashFilm: ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Trailer 2: An Extended Look at a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- AintItCool: A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!!
- Comic Book Movie: New STAR WARS REBELS Full-Length Trailer & Poster
- Empire Magazine: Latest Star Wars Rebels Trailer Lands
- Moviefone: JJ Abrams's X-Wing Reveal Gives Us Great Hope for 'Star Wars: Episode VII' (VIDEO)
- Moviefone: John Boyega's Character and a Major 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Plot Point Leaked?
- Digital Spy: JJ Abrams reveals X-wing on set of Star Wars Episode 7
- Film School Rejects: New ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ Plot Rumors Highlight a Familiar Fetish for the Franchise
- Filmonic: The New X-Wing in Another J.J. Abrams Star Wars: Force For Change Video
- SlashFilm: Page 2: Pulp Fiction, Star Wars, Wes Anderson, The Thing, Apes, Jurassic Park, Transformers, Godzilla, JJ Abrams
- Movies With Butter: J.J. Abrams Reveals 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing
A MOST VIOLENT YEAR is a thriller set in New York City during the winter of 1981, statistically one of the most violent years in the city’s history. The film follows the lives of an immigrant (Oscar Isaac) and his family trying to expand their business and capitalize on opportunities as the rampant violence, decay, and corruption of the day drag them in and threaten to destroy all they have built.