Noomi Rapace News
Summit Entertainment, LLC There are many reasons to hope that Child 44 does well. First, this period-set drama involving a serial killer looks really good — a well-acted grown-up movie that reminds me of the brilliant, under-seen Red Riding trilogy (and hardly just because it also features Paddy Considine), only this partially true child-murderer story takes place a few decades earlier and in the Soviet Union.
- Digital Spy: Tom Hardy and Gary Oldman hunt a murderer in first trailer for Child 44
- Dark Horizons: First Trailer: Hardy, Oldman In "Child 44"
- Hollywood Reporter: Tom Hardy Searches for a Ruthless Murderer in New 'Child 44' Trailer
- The Wrap: Tom Hardy Hunts a Serial Killer in First ‘Child 44′ Trailer (Video)
About two months ago, Ridley Scott offered a Prometheus 2 update confirming that the script was being written, that he had “15 drafts evolving” and also that the iconic Xenomorphs will not be part of the sequel. He noted that “there’s only so much snarling you can do” and that it’s time to do something more interesting, but left it at that. However, in a more recent interview, Scott gives up a little more information and it teases the direction he could be going in with aliens in the sequel. Hit the jump to find out what Noomi Rapace’s Elizabeth Shaw could encounter in Prometheus 2. He
- SlashFilm: Ridley Scott Says ‘Prometheus 2′ Will Feature a New Form of Alien
- Latino Review: Scott To Give Us A New Breed of Alien in 'Prometheus 2'
- Cinema Blend: Prometheus 2 Will Contain An Entirely New Species Of Alien
- Dark Horizons: "Prometheus 2" Boasts A "Fresher" Monster
No, The Drop is not a family movie about a dog and his owner, this is a crime drama starring Tom Hardy, James Gandolfini, Noomi Rapace and a bunch of boxers. As you can tell the boxers are not the kind that punch but instead the ones that bark and slobber all over your shoes. […] Read The Drop Featurette – Rocco The Dog on Filmonic.
- Hollywood Reporter: 'The Drop': Toronto Review
- Variety: Toronto Film Review: ‘The Drop’
- Cinema Blend: James Gandolfini Receives Heartwrenching Tribute At The Drop World Premiere
- Deadline: DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Hammond Praises ‘St. Vincent’, Touched By ‘The Drop’
- Hollywood Reporter: Toronto Video: Robert Duvall on Why He Turned Down 'The Judge' At First, Tom Hardy of 'The Drop' on James Gandolfini's Last Role
- The Playlist: TIFF Review: ‘The Drop’ Starring Tom Hardy, Noomi Rapace & James Gandolfini
- The Wrap: ‘The Drop’ Review: Tom Hardy Steals This Sluggish Dennis Lehane Crime Tale
- Twitch: Toronto 2014 Review: Roskam's THE DROP Is A Top Notch Crimer And Fitting Goodbye For Gandolfini
- JoBlo: Review: The Drop (TIFF 2014)
THE DROP is a new crime drama from Michaël R. Roskam, the Academy Award nominated director of BULLHEAD. Based on a screenplay from Dennis Lehane (MYSTIC RIVER, GONE BABY GONE), THE DROP follows lonely bartender Bob Saginowski (Tom Hardy) through a covert scheme of funneling cash to local gangsters – “money drops” – in the underworld of Brooklyn bars.