Insurgent, the next installment of theÂ Divergent Series,Â will be released in just a few weeks. PeopleÂ has released anÂ exclusive photo gallery that includesÂ spoilers from the movieâs stars...
If you're a fan of watching people run, jump, or run and THEN jump, then you'll probably want to catch what one can only assume is the final trailer for INSURGENT. Shailene Woodley returns in the sequel to DIVERGENT, which will find her character on the run, hunted by the lovely Kate Winslet and lots of crumbling buildings. Also, a guy jumps in front of a train. Not sure if that does anything for you,... Read More...
In the latestÂ trailer forÂ Insurgent, Tris tells Four why she has that short haircutâand itâs not becauseÂ the actress playing herÂ starred inÂ The Fault in Our Stars.Â âI wanted something different,â Tris says. The final trailer for the second installment in theÂ DivergentÂ ...
- Deadline: ‘Insurgent’ Final Trailer: Tris And Four Are On The Run
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Insurgent': Final Trailer Previews Tris' Fight Against Herself — and Four
- Coming Soon: The Final Trailer for The Divergent Series: Insurgent
- AintItCool: A New And Final Trailer For THE DIVERGENT SERIES: INSURGENT!!
- Moviefone: Shailene Woodley Is on the Run in Final 'Insurgent' Trailer (VIDEO)
- Dark Horizons: Final Trailer: "Divergent Series: Insurgent"
- Latino Review: Final Trailer for 'The Divergent Series: Insurgent'
- Filmonic: Stand Together for the Final Insurgent Trailer
- The Wrap: ‘Insurgent’ Final Trailer: ‘Dark Times Call for Extreme Measures’ (Video)
- MovieWeb: Final 'Divergent Series: Insurgent' Trailer
- Screen Crush: Final 'Insurgent' Trailer: Shailene Woodley Sets the World Free
- Fandango Movie Blog: Watch the Final 'Insurgent' Trailer, Tickets Now On Sale
- FirstShowing.net: Anger Consumes Shailene Woodley in Final Trailer for 'Insurgent'
- Cinema Blend: Full Insurgent Trailer Gives Us Best Look At The Explosive Divergent Sequel
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Insurgent': Veronica Roth Reacts to "Clear Differences" Between Book and Movie
- The Playlist: Watch: Stand Together In New Trailer For 'Insurgent' Starring Shailene Woodley
- SlashFilm: ‘The Divergent Series: Insurgent’ Gets One Last Trailer
- Empire Magazine: New Insurgent Trailer Arrives Online
With this year’s slate of movies containing some highly anticipated films, it’s easy to understand why The Last Witch Hunter hasn’t shown up on your radar.
- Cinema Blend: Vin Diesel Looks Bushy And Badass As The Last Witch Hunter
- MovieWeb: Vin Diesel Has a New Look in 'Last Witch Hunter' Photo
- Dark Horizons: Another "Last Witch Hunter" Photo
Lionsgate, a premier next generation global content leader, and Samsung Electronics America, Inc., one of the world's leading technology companies, have teamed up to create the exclusive virtual reality (VR) experience Insurgent Shatter Reality the two companies announced today.The four-minute visual work of art is a fully-immersive, 360° narrative experience set in the world of the upcoming feature film The Divergent Series: Insurgent and features stars from the film including Academy Award winner Kate Winslet, Miles Teller and Mekhi Phifer. Begi
- Hollywood Reporter: Lionsgate, Samsung Turn 'Divergent' Sequel 'Insurgent' Into Virtual Reality
- Variety: Lionsgate Launches ‘Insurgent’ Virtual Reality Experience with Samsung
- The Wrap: ‘Insurgent’ Fans Can Join Miles Teller, Kate Winslet in New Virtual Reality Experience
- Deadline: Lionsgate And Samsung Offer ‘Insurgent’ Virtual Reality Production
There has been no shortage of new footage from The Divergent Series: Insurgent lately, following the Super Bowl trailer released last week and the new TV spot that debuted just yesterday.
- AintItCool: A New Trailer For THE DIVERGENT SERIES: INSURGENT!!
- Latino Review: New Trailer Hits for 'The Divergent Series: Insurgent'
- FirstShowing.net: The Divergent Problem is Out of Control in New 'Insurgent' Trailer
- Empire Magazine: Latest Insurgent Trailer Arrives
- Screen Crush: 'Insurgent' Trailer: The Divergents Are Out of Control
The action-thriller John Wick was a financial hit, grossing $43 million domestically and another $35 million overseas. Now, a sequel for the film, which starred Keanu Reeves, has been announced.Movies.com had a chance to speak with directors and stunt coordinators Chad Stahelski and David Leitch who revealed that they’re already in development for a sequel to John Wick. “We have ideas for days and without blinking twice we know we can outdo the action from the original,” Stahelski told them. “It’s the matter of story and how much you like the character.
- Dark Horizons: "John Wick" Sequel In The Works
- Moviefone: A 'John Wick' Sequel Is Being Actively Developed, Proving That There Is a God
- ScreenRant: ‘John Wick 2′ in Early Development
- JoBlo: John Wick director Chad Stahelski sets expectations for the film's sequel
- Bleeding Cool: A John Wick Sequel Is Already In The Works
- FirstShowing.net: Chad Stahelski & David Leitch Say 'John Wick 2' is in Development
- IGN Movies: John Wick 2 Is in Early Development
The Divergent Series: Insurgent raises the stakes for Tris as she searches for allies and answers in the ruins of a futuristic Chicago. Tris (Woodley) and Four (James) are now fugitives on the run, hunted by Jeanine (Winslet), the leader of the power-hungry Erudite elite. Racing against time, they must find out what Tris’s family sacrificed their lives to protect, and why the Erudite leaders will do anything to stop them.
Tris channels Trinity for a fresh imageWe might be resisting the pressure to always write Insurgent’s title as The Divergent Series: Insurgent (we’ll meet you at TDS: Insurgent, final offer), but the Divergent sequel is headed our way regardless. We’ve already been treated to a veritable parade of character posters (see those lurking lower down the page) and now here comes what is described as the final one-sheet for the movie, which arrives via MTV.
- MTV Movies Blog: EXCLUSIVE: See Tris And Four Defy Gravity In The Final ‘Insurgent’ Poster
- Screen Crush: The Final 'Insurgent' Poster Has Shailene Woodley Going Full Action Hero
- Comic Book Movie: Final Poster For THE DIVIRGENT SERIES: INSURGENT Hits
- MovieWeb: Final 'Divergent: Insurgent' Poster with Shailene Woodley
- Latino Review: Check Out The Final 'Insurgent' Poster
The new action comedy "Mortdecai" stars Johnny Depp as the titular character, a financially distressed dealer of stolen art. Gwyneth Paltrow plays his wife Johanna, and Paul Bettany is Jock, his manservant and thug. They get involved in a globe trotting murder investigation after an art restorer is killed and a Goya painting she was working on is stolen. Mortdecai's antagonistic old chum, Inspector Martland, brings him in on the case, as his expertise in this particular area is much needed.
- Entertainment Weekly: Critical Mass: Reviews shave Johnny Depp’s ‘Mortdecai’ with dull blade
- Long Island Newsday: 'Mortdecai' review: Unfunny, and Johnny Depp's the main reason
- Deadline: ‘Mortdecai’ Review: Pete Hammond Says Comedy Has Depp But Lacks Depth – Video
- Variety: Johnny Depp’s Star Power Fading as ‘Mortdecai’ Flames Out
- Variety: Box Office: ‘American Sniper’ Shoots for $62 Million, Johnny Depp’s ‘Mortdecai’ Flops
- The Wrap: Johnny Depp’s ‘Mortdecai’ Mortifies Critics: 8 Terrible Reviews That Will Make You Understand Why
- IGN Movies: Mortdecai Review
- The Wrap: Johnny Depp’s ‘Mortdecai’ Flopping for His 5th Straight Box-Office Bomb
- MTV Movies Blog: Johnny Depp Tells Us All About His Silly ‘Mortdecai’ Mustache
- The Wrap: Johnny Depp’s ‘Mortdecai’ Mustache Can’t Stop His Box-Office Skid