When you're an elite assassin, you don't need to clean up the bloody scenes of carnage you create. Thus, hit man John Wick (Keanu Reeves), retired for four years, can draw upon his ample financial resources to hire an ultra-discreet crime scene cleanup crew to dispose of the bloody bodies that have suddenly littered his home. If that same crew were to follow him around throughout the following days, however, they would quickly run out of body bags.
If Alfie Allen and Michael Nyqvist seem like a couple of nice, quiet guys… well, that's because they are. But the two play a decidedly hateful father-son team in JOHN WICK, the action-thriller headlined by Keanu Reeves coming out this weekend. In the film, Allen - best known for his role on "Game of Thrones - portrays a spoiled thug who makes the mistake of pissing off the deadliest... Read More...
- Variety: Keanu Reeves’ ‘John Wick’ Becomes Playable Character in ‘Payday 2′ Video Game
- USA Today: Keanu Reeves seeks a killer return with 'John Wick'
- Moviefone: Best of Late Night TV: Bill Murray's Tinder Talk, John Leguizamo's Fight With Patrick Swayze (VIDEO)
- Hollywood Reporter: 'John Wick': Film Review
- MovieWeb: 'John Wick' Now a Playable Character in 'Payday 2' Video Game
- Screen Crush: You Can Play as 'John Wick' in the Payday 2 Video Game, Puppy Not Included
When a retired hit man is forced back into action by a brutal Russian mobster, he hunts down his adversaries with the ruthlessness that made him a crime underworld legend in John Wick, a stylish tale of revenge and redemption set in a brilliantly imagined New York City and starring World Stunt Award-winner Keanu Reeves.
The release date for “Mortdecai,” the action comedy starring Johnny Depp and Gwyneth Paltrow, has been moved up to January 23, 2015, the studio said Wednesday. To make room for it, the studio shifted the Blake Lively-Michael Huisman romance “The Age of Adeline” from that date to April 24, 2015. ”Mortdecai,” which Lionsgate sees as having franchise potential, had been scheduled for release on February 6, 2015. Also read: Johnny Depp Is Super Dumb in First ‘Mortdecai’ Trailer (Video) That pitted it against the Wachowski siblings’ sci-fi epic
- Deadline: Johnny Depp’s ‘Mortdecai’ Moved Up As Lionsgate Pushes ‘The Age Of Adaline’ To Spring
- Hollywood Reporter: Johnny Depp's 'Mortdecai' to Hit Theaters Early
- Entertainment Weekly: Johnny Depp’s ‘Mortdecai’ will hit theaters early
- Variety: Johnny Depp Comedy ‘Mortdecai’ Shifts to January 2015 Release Date
- Digital Spy: Johnny Depp's Mortdecai release date moved forward
- MovieWeb: 'Mortdecai' Starring Johnny Depp Moves to January 2015
- FirstShowing.net: Johnny Depp's 'Mortdecai' Moves Up a Couple Weeks to January Date
- Collider: JAMES WAN PRESENTS DEMONIC and AMITYVILLE Fall off Release Schedule; MORTDECAI Moves up a Fortnight; THE AGE OF ADALINE Delayed until April
Last month Sylvester Stallone confirmed that he was starting to get back in shape for his reprisal of action favorite John Rambo. Ever since Stallone's unflinchingly violent return to form in RAMBO, there's been a slew of plot lines rumored for the next film. Now, according to a reader over at Coming Soon, the film will be titled RAMBO: LAST BLOOD and that Stallone will be back in the director's... Read More...
- We Got This Covered: Rambo 5 Might Be Called Rambo: Last Blood
- Chud: Rambo Will Draw Last Blood
- Digital Spy: Sylvester Stallone directing final Rambo outing
- MovieWeb: Is 'Rambo 5' Officially Titled 'Rambo: Last Blood'?
- SlashFilm: Rambo 5 Title Rumored to Be ‘Rambo: Last Blood’
- ScreenRant: ‘Rambo 5′ Rumored Title is ‘Rambo: Last Blood’; Filming This Fall?
- Movies With Butter: Fifth Rambo Movie Reportedly Titled 'Rambo: Last Blood'
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, gaze upon Vin Diesel's 'The Last Witch Hunter' 'stache, see World of Warcraft's Robin Williams tribute, and prepare for the next 'Hunger Games' with a new poster. Continue reading…