Liam Neeson News
“Third Person,” the latest interlocking drama from “Crash” writer-director Paul Haggis, is as uninvolving as the detached moniker suggests. It attempts to serve up deep truths about love and loss, but only manages to be precious and overheated. It's hard to imagine it provoking the same passionate debates as the Oscar-winning “Crash,” which divided cinephiles with its depiction of racism in Los Angeles. Say what you will about that movie, at least it had vitality and interesting characters.
Universal Pictures Liam Neeson‘s been on a bit of an action-star tear since striking gold with 2008′s Taken, but who can blame him? The guy turns 62 years old in a few days, and if he wants to kick ass and take names a few more times before starring in a Grumpy Old Men remake (with Harrison Ford, obviously) more power to him.
Now that you've seen it, what did you think? "From the guy who brought you Ted." Is it anywhere near as good as Ted? Now playing in theaters is the latest big screen comedy from Seth MacFarlane, who writes, directs and stars in A Million Ways to Die in the West, a parody on westerns. Joining him in the wild west is an excellent cast featuring Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Giovanni Ribisi, Neil Patrick Harris, Sarah Silverman and Liam Neeson. So how is it? Best comedy of the summer or waste of time?
- Moviefone: 'A Million Ways To Die In The West' Family Review: The 10 Most Parent Shocking Moments
- AintItCool: Capone says Seth MacFarlane's A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST stinks like a hatful of crap
- FirstShowing.net: Review: 'A Million Ways to Die in the West' is Better Than You Think
- HitFix: Tell us what you thought of 'A Million Ways to Die in the West'
- Movies With Butter: New in Theaters: ‘Maleficent,’ ‘A Million Ways to Die in the West’
- Thompson on Hollywood: This Weekend, Why 'Die in the West' When You Can Head to 'Night Moves' and 'Maleficent'? (TRAILERS)
PLOT: A cowardly sheep farmer (Seth MacFarlane) recently dumped by his girlfriend (Amanda Seyfried) can’t believe his luck when he’s befriended by a gorgeous sharp-shooter (Charlize Theron). Little does he know, her husband (Liam Neeson) is a notorious killer bent on killing his wife’s new man. REVIEW: It can’t be denied that Seth... Read More...
- Entertainment Weekly: Box office preview: ‘Maleficent’ stares down ‘A Million Ways to Die in the West’
- Hollywood Reporter: 'A Million Ways to Die in the West': What the Critics Are Saying
- Vulture: Edelstein on A Million Ways to Die in the West: There’s One Good Joke
- Moviefone: 'A Million Ways to Die in the West' Review: 10 Things to Know About Seth MacFarlane's Western Comedy
- SlashFilm: /Filmcast Ep. 274 – A Million Ways to Die in the West (GUESTS: Jeff Cannata and Amy Nicholson)
- Film School Rejects: Watch ‘Sherman’s March’ Instead of ‘A Million Ways to Die in the West’
Liam Neeson hunts kidnappers...You would think that anyone dealing in the criminal world of kidnapping would know to avoid tangling with Liam Neeson. But clearly the crooks in Scott Frank’s A Walk Among The Tombstones have never seen a Taken film. Have a gander at the trailer over at Apple.Written and directed by Scott Frank, and based on Lawrence Block’s bestselling mystery novels, the thriller finds Neeson as Matt Scudder, a former NYPD cop who quit the job after a robbery at his local bar cost lives.
- Badass Digest: A WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES Trailer: Liam Neeson’s Not Messing Around
- Moviefone: 'A Walk Among the Tombstones' Trailer: Liam Neeson Goes Dark. Very Dark. (VIDEO)
- Cinema Blend: Liam Neeson Is On The Hunt For Murderers In The First A Walk Among The Tombstones Trailer
- FearNet: Liam Neeson Takes 'A Walk Among The Tombstones'
- Entertainment Weekly: ‘A Walk Among the Tombstones’ trailer: Liam Neeson is on the case — VIDEO
- Hollywood Reporter: 'A Walk Among the Tombstones' Trailer: Liam Neeson Is a Disgraced Cop (Video)
- Digital Spy: Liam Neeson takes A Walk Among the Tombstones - watch the trailer
- Chud: Here’s hoping people realize A Walk Among the Tombstones isn’t a Taken clone
- SlashFilm: ‘A Walk Among the Tombstones’ Trailer: Liam Neeson Might Be in Over His Head
- The Playlist: Watch: Liam Neeson Takes 'A Walk Among The Tombstones' In Trailer For Action Thriller
- JoBlo: Liam Neeson doesn't obey the law in A Walk Among the Tombstones trailer
- Screen Crush: 'A Walk Among the Tombstones' Trailer: Liam Neeson is an Unorthodox Private Detective
- FirstShowing.net: Liam Neeson on 'A Walk Among the Tombstones' in Thriller Trailer
- Twitch: A WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES: First Trailer And Images Suggest Liam Neeson Needs A Different Set Of Skills
- Bleeding Cool: First Trailer For Liam Neeson Thriller A Walk Among The Tombstones
- The Wrap: Liam Neeson Displays More Killing Skills in ‘A Walk Among the Tombstones’ Trailer