Liam Neeson News
Although the trailers and other marketing materials being utilized to sell "A Walk Among the Tombstones" will have you believing that it's another run-of-the-mill Liam Neeson thriller, it is not. The movie is intricate and beautifully done, with one of the finer Neeson performances in recent memory and a twisty- turny crime movie plot (based on a Lawrence Block novel of the same name) and nary a superhero in sight.
- Chud: Review: A Walk Among The Tombstones
- Hollywood Reporter: 'A Walk Among the Tombstones': What the Critics Are Saying
- Vulture: A Walk Among the Tombstones Comes Awfully Close to Capturing the Lawrence Block Vibe
- Hollywood Reporter: In Theaters This Weekend: Reviews of 'The Maze Runner,' 'A Walk Among the Tombstones' and More
- Twitch: Review: A WALK AMONG THE TOMBSTONES
- The Wrap: Liam Neeson vs. Denzel Washington Smackdown: ‘Walk Among the Tombstones’ and ‘Equalizer’ Face Off at Box Office
- Deadline: Box Office: ‘Maze Runner’ Off To Good Start With $1.1M, ‘Tombstones’ Takes In $480K – Late Night Numbers
This weekend, Liam Neeson heads into thriller territory again for Universal Picture in A Walk Among the Tombstones, and he's already in the midst of lining up another one. Deadline reports the studio is looking to reteam with Neeson by making him the star of Tell No One, the adaptation of Harlan Coben's thriller novel that was already turned into the French thriller of the same name directed by Guillaume Canet.
- Deadline: Liam Neeson Sweet On Harlan Coben’s ‘Tell No One’
- Cinema Blend: 5 Bold Ways Liam Neeson Can Save His Career Again
- Vulture: Bono and Liam Neeson Are Working on a Movie Together
- Dark Horizons: Liam Neeson Wanted For "Tell No One"
- Digital Spy: Liam Neeson to star in Tell No One remake, Gavin O'Connor directing
- Hollywood Reporter: Liam Neeson Warns His 'Love Actually' Co-Star of Competing With 'A Walk Among the Tombstones'
- Collider: Liam Neeson Eyes TELL NO ONE; Channing Tatum Boards STRUCK BY GENIUS; Matt Smith Joins PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES
- MovieWeb: Liam Neeson Wanted for Mystery Thriller 'Tell No One'
- Empire Magazine: Liam Neeson May Say Tell No One
- The Playlist: Liam Neeson Eyes 'Tell No One' Remake & Channing Tatum Is 'Struck By Genius'
- The Playlist: Review: 'A Walk Among The Tombstones' Starring Liam Neeson And Dan Stevens
Back in February, Warner Bros. handed out a February 6, 2015 release date for Run All Night, but today, the studio has pushed it to April 17, 2015.Both its current and former release slot are quite competitive, with a number of high-profile projects set on each date. Run All Night will go up against Lionsgate's Child 44, Focus Features' Selfless, Sony's Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 and Disney's Monkey Kingdom on April 17.
- Deadline: Warner Bros Sets Liam Neeson Actioner ‘Run All Night’ For Spring
- Hollywood Reporter: Liam Neeson's 'Run All Night' Lands a New Release Date
- Variety: Liam Neeson’s Action-Thriller ‘Run All Night’ Set for April 17
- We Got This Covered: Liam Neeson Will Run All Night In April 2015
“Third Person,” the latest interlocking drama from “Crash” writer-director Paul Haggis, is as uninvolving as the detached moniker suggests. It attempts to serve up deep truths about love and loss, but only manages to be precious and overheated. It's hard to imagine it provoking the same passionate debates as the Oscar-winning “Crash,” which divided cinephiles with its depiction of racism in Los Angeles. Say what you will about that movie, at least it had vitality and interesting characters.