Jurassic World News
Principal photography for Jurassic World wrapped today. Director Colin Trevorrow announced the milestone by tweeting out a picture of a film slate pinched between a set of dinosaur jaws. Check it out: You've got something in your teeth.It’s fitting that the image shows only the bare bones of a dinosaur (presumably a T-Rex). Practical shooting is only one part of an effects-heavy movie like this, and the next ten months will involve an enormous amount of post-production and digital effects work. Continue reading…
- SlashFilm: ‘Jurassic World’ Wrap Photo Reveals Dinosaur Bones
- Comic Book Movie: That's A Wrap - JURASSIC WORLD Finishes Shooting
- Cinema Blend: Jurassic World Wraps Production, Reveals Some Scary Dinosaur Jaws
- Dark Horizons: Production Wraps On "Jurassic World"
- Moviefone: 'Jurassic World' Wraps With a T. Rex Tease (PHOTO)
- Dread Central: Jurassic World Wraps!
- We Got This Covered: Jurassic World Wraps Production
- FirstShowing.net: 'Jurassic World' Wraps Production with Tease of Tyrannosaurus Rex
- MovieWeb: 'Jurassic World' Wraps Production; T-Rex Teased in New Photo
- Screen Crush: 'Jurassic Park 4′ Set Pics Announce a Wrap on Production
- ScreenRant: ‘Jurassic World’ Wraps Production with Dino Jaws Image
Pod wankers Anarchy reigns on this week's Empire Podcast as Guardians Of The Galaxy's Chris Pratt impersonates the cast of The Only Way Is Essex over breakfast, while the Inbetweeners boys - Simon Bird, James Buckley, Blake Harrison and Joe Thomas - discuss all the nicknames they've had for each other over the years. "Bucky O'Hare" comes up, which is a good indication of the weirdness level generally.Elsewhere, hot 'n' sweaty summer movies are discussed and promptly doused with cold water, while Comic-Con gets the post-mortem it deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
- Deadline: Watch: NBC Brass Upset When Chris Pratt Went Commando On ‘Parks And Rec’
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Jurassic World' Star Chris Pratt Peers Through Bars in New Photo
- Vulture: Chris Pratt Got in Trouble by Flashing His Dong at Amy Poehler on Parks and Recreation
- Comic Book Movie: Chris Pratt Featured On New JURASSIC WORLD Still
- JoBlo: Chris Pratt looks very serious in new image from Jurassic World
- FirstShowing.net: Colin Trevorrow Shares Timely Photo of Chris Pratt in 'Jurassic World'
- MovieWeb: New 'Jurassic World' Photo Finds Chris Pratt Studying Dinosaur Behavior
- The Playlist: Check Out A New Image From 'Jurassic World,' Is Chris Pratt Hollywood's Next Big Movie Star?
The first piece of promo art for Colin Trevorrow's Jurassic World has been unveiled, and it's beautiful. The image, available to a lucky few Comic-Con attendees, was created by artist Mark Englert, and offers a tantalizing throwback to the original film. "After milling over what I'd like to see as a fan," Englert wrote in a detailed post on his blog, "I decided to try and incorporate elements from the previous movies and try to connect how they have led up to the newest story in the series.
- Dread Central: #SDCC14: First Jurassic World Poster Eyeballs You
- Deadline: Aaron Tveit Toplines ‘Stereotypically You’; Jeffrey Donovan Joins ‘Sicario’; Courtney James Clark Cast In ‘Jurassic World’
- Horror-Movies.ca: New Comic-Con Teaser Poster for Jurassic World
- We Got This Covered: Jurassic World Gets A New Comic-Con Poster
- ScreenRant: ‘Jurassic World’ Exclusive Comic-Con 2014 Teaser Poster
- FirstShowing.net: 'Jurassic World' Gets a Comic-Con Poster from Artist Mark Englert
- Bleeding Cool: Comic-Con Exclusive Jurassic World Poster Teased By Movie Director
The first Jurassic Park movie in over 13 years is inching closer and closer; Jurassic World, the much-anticipated fourth movie in the franchise is due out on June 12th 2015.
- Digital Spy: Jurassic World details revealed in leaked brochure - pictures
- SlashFilm: Theme Park Bits: Japan’s Wizarding World To Feature Exclusive Attractions, Gringotts Opening, Dubai’s Indoor Theme Park and More
- Screen Crush: The Wrap Up: 'Jurassic Park 4′ Brochure Teases a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Total Film: Check out the brochure for Jurassic World
- Film School Rejects: Like All Good Theme Parks, ‘Jurassic World’ Will Have a Starbucks and a Petting Zoo
Back in May, photos of the official Jurassic World map had been leaked on the Internet, offering our first glimpse at this new amusement park that brings John Hammond's true vision to life. Now we get the full Jurassic World brochure, which teases all park attractions and the complete dinosaur line-up. You better take a quick look, its possible the photos in this series of tweets will be gone soon.Never before seen photos from the upcoming new #jurassicworld film!
- FirstShowing.net: See the Attractions in Close-Up Look at 'Jurassic World' Brochure
- Cinema Blend: New Leaked Jurassic World Brochures Reveal An Amusement Park Of Death
- Coming Soon: Check Out the Jurassic World Brochure in New Photos
- JoBlo: Spoilers: Jurassic World visitor's guide reveals new details about the park
- We Got This Covered: Jurassic World Visitors’ Pamphlet Leaks Online
- Comic Book Movie: Welcome to JURASSIC WORLD With Leaked Visitor's Guide
Chris Pratt's Jurassic World may feel like it's a million years (BC) from hitting your local popcorn emporium, but it's actually less than 12 months away. So it's about time we got our first proper look at one of the dinos from the film, albeit in a slightly strange way. The below picture was uploaded to Instagram from Valencia, California - home of Legacy Effects, the team responsible for bringing Colin Trevorrow's dinos to life.
- Dread Central: Jurassic World - Possible Raptor Sighting
- JoBlo: Rumor: Is this our first look at a raptor from Jurassic World?
- Comic Book Movie: JURASSIC WORLD: Possible First Look At Raptor
- AintItCool: Take a look at a flesh-and-blood (well, basically) velociraptor from JURASSIC WORLD!
- We Got This Covered: Check Out A Velociraptor From Jurassic World
- MovieWeb: First Look at a Velociraptor on 'Jurassic World' Set
Why on earth would anyone take a job being the veterinarian of Jurassic World? This poor sap, whose bloody handprint is the center of the newest teasing tweet from director Colin Trevorrow, will definitely be making a career change… on the slim chance he actually survived whatever dinosaur encounter left this crime scene behind. Saturday, 4AM. pic.twitter.com/yxSOMp3V1f — Colin Trevorrow (@colintrevorrow) June 29, 2014 First Jurassic World Human Casualty Teased In New Image From Colin Treverrow
- Shock Till You Drop: Jurassic World: Director Colin Trevorrow Shares a Bloody New Shot
- Coming Soon: Jurassic World: Director Colin Trevorrow Shares a Bloody New Shot
- Comic Book Movie: JURASSIC WORLD: Death-By-Dino Teased In New BTS Shot
- Cinema Blend: Jurassic World Set Photo Teases Bloody Carnage
- USA Today: Grim photo from 'Jurassic World' set revealed
- Screen Crush: 'Jurassic World' Teases Blood in New Behind the Scenes Photo
- MovieWeb: 'Jurassic World' Director Reveals Bloody New Set Photo
- JoBlo: Bloody new BTS photo from Jurassic World, plus casting news
- ScreenRant: Movie News Wrap Up: ‘Jurassic World’, ‘Hail Caesar!’ & More