Jurassic World News
"Welcome to Jurassic Park!" With the death of the great Richard Attenborough this week, the industry has been outspoken in their love for the legendary actor/filmmaker. One of the roles he is remembered for the most is Dr. John Hammond from Jurassic Park, the man who loved dinosaurs so much he had to bring them back to life.
- AintItCool: Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow tweets a set photo tribute to the late Richard Attenborough.
- MovieWeb: 'Jurassic World' Statue Pays Tribute to Richard Attenborough
- SlashFilm: Richard Attenborough Jurassic World Photo Reveals John Hammond Statue Tribute
- Dark Horizons: Photo: A "Jurassic World" Attenborough Tribute
- Digital Spy: Jurassic World pays tribute to Richard Attenborough
- Coming Soon: Jurassic World Pays Tribute to Lord Richard Attenborough
- Comic Book Movie: JURASSIC WORLD Pays Tribute To The Late, Great Lord Richard Attenborough
- JoBlo: Jurassic World pays tribute to Richard Attenborough's John Hammond
- Chud: Latest Jurassic World photo smacks of Bioshock
Earlier this month, Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow revealed that production has wrapped on this new adventure, which takes place 22 years after Jurassic Park. While there have been plenty of rumors regarding the story, which the filmmaker has confirmed is set on the original Jurassic Park location, Isla Nublar, star Vincent D'Onofrio revealed in a new interview that none of the rumored plot details are true."You know, I've seen a lot of the stories out there. None of them really have it. You have no idea what's in store.
- Cinema Blend: Jurassic World Co-Star Vincent D'Onofrio Says Fans Don't Have The Real Story Yet
- JoBlo: Vincent D'Onofrio says no one's right regarding the story for Jurassic World
- JoBlo: Vincent D'Onofrio says no one's right regarding the Jurassic World story
- ScreenRant: ‘Jurassic World’: Vincent D’Onofrio Teases ‘Different’ Plot & ‘Iconic’ Scenes
- Dark Horizons: D'Onofrio Says "Jurassic World" Will Surprise You
Principal photography for Jurassic World wrapped today. Director Colin Trevorrow announced the milestone by tweeting out a picture of a film slate pinched between a set of dinosaur jaws. Check it out: You've got something in your teeth.It’s fitting that the image shows only the bare bones of a dinosaur (presumably a T-Rex). Practical shooting is only one part of an effects-heavy movie like this, and the next ten months will involve an enormous amount of post-production and digital effects work. Continue reading…
- SlashFilm: ‘Jurassic World’ Wrap Photo Reveals Dinosaur Bones
- Comic Book Movie: That's A Wrap - JURASSIC WORLD Finishes Shooting
- Cinema Blend: Jurassic World Wraps Production, Reveals Some Scary Dinosaur Jaws
- Dark Horizons: Production Wraps On "Jurassic World"
- Moviefone: 'Jurassic World' Wraps With a T. Rex Tease (PHOTO)
- Dread Central: Jurassic World Wraps!
- We Got This Covered: Jurassic World Wraps Production
- FirstShowing.net: 'Jurassic World' Wraps Production with Tease of Tyrannosaurus Rex
- MovieWeb: 'Jurassic World' Wraps Production; T-Rex Teased in New Photo
- Screen Crush: 'Jurassic Park 4′ Set Pics Announce a Wrap on Production
- ScreenRant: ‘Jurassic World’ Wraps Production with Dino Jaws Image
Pod wankers Anarchy reigns on this week's Empire Podcast as Guardians Of The Galaxy's Chris Pratt impersonates the cast of The Only Way Is Essex over breakfast, while the Inbetweeners boys - Simon Bird, James Buckley, Blake Harrison and Joe Thomas - discuss all the nicknames they've had for each other over the years. "Bucky O'Hare" comes up, which is a good indication of the weirdness level generally.Elsewhere, hot 'n' sweaty summer movies are discussed and promptly doused with cold water, while Comic-Con gets the post-mortem it deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
- Deadline: Watch: NBC Brass Upset When Chris Pratt Went Commando On ‘Parks And Rec’
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Jurassic World' Star Chris Pratt Peers Through Bars in New Photo
- Vulture: Chris Pratt Got in Trouble by Flashing His Dong at Amy Poehler on Parks and Recreation
- Comic Book Movie: Chris Pratt Featured On New JURASSIC WORLD Still
- JoBlo: Chris Pratt looks very serious in new image from Jurassic World
- FirstShowing.net: Colin Trevorrow Shares Timely Photo of Chris Pratt in 'Jurassic World'
- MovieWeb: New 'Jurassic World' Photo Finds Chris Pratt Studying Dinosaur Behavior
- The Playlist: Check Out A New Image From 'Jurassic World,' Is Chris Pratt Hollywood's Next Big Movie Star?
The first piece of promo art for Colin Trevorrow's Jurassic World has been unveiled, and it's beautiful. The image, available to a lucky few Comic-Con attendees, was created by artist Mark Englert, and offers a tantalizing throwback to the original film. "After milling over what I'd like to see as a fan," Englert wrote in a detailed post on his blog, "I decided to try and incorporate elements from the previous movies and try to connect how they have led up to the newest story in the series.
- Dread Central: #SDCC14: First Jurassic World Poster Eyeballs You
- Deadline: Aaron Tveit Toplines ‘Stereotypically You’; Jeffrey Donovan Joins ‘Sicario’; Courtney James Clark Cast In ‘Jurassic World’
- Horror-Movies.ca: New Comic-Con Teaser Poster for Jurassic World
- We Got This Covered: Jurassic World Gets A New Comic-Con Poster
- ScreenRant: ‘Jurassic World’ Exclusive Comic-Con 2014 Teaser Poster
- FirstShowing.net: 'Jurassic World' Gets a Comic-Con Poster from Artist Mark Englert
- Bleeding Cool: Comic-Con Exclusive Jurassic World Poster Teased By Movie Director
The first Jurassic Park movie in over 13 years is inching closer and closer; Jurassic World, the much-anticipated fourth movie in the franchise is due out on June 12th 2015.
- Digital Spy: Jurassic World details revealed in leaked brochure - pictures
- SlashFilm: Theme Park Bits: Japan’s Wizarding World To Feature Exclusive Attractions, Gringotts Opening, Dubai’s Indoor Theme Park and More
- Screen Crush: The Wrap Up: 'Jurassic Park 4′ Brochure Teases a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Total Film: Check out the brochure for Jurassic World
- Film School Rejects: Like All Good Theme Parks, ‘Jurassic World’ Will Have a Starbucks and a Petting Zoo