Jude Law News
There's a hidden fortune buried in a sunken Nazi sub and Jude Law wants it. The trailer for “Black Sea” shows that he'll have to take a shadowy team to dark depths to find it.
- HitFix: 'Black Sea' trailer promises Jude Law, U-boats, and Nazi gold
- Screen Crush: 'Black Sea' Trailer: Jude Law Chases Nazi Gold at the Bottom of the Ocean
- Moviefone: Jude Law Searches for Sunken Nazi Treasure In 'Black Sea' Trailer (VIDEO)
- The Playlist: Watch: Jude Law Goes After Hitler's Gold In First Trailer For 'Black Sea'
- JoBlo: Jude Law hunts for gold in this intense trailer for Black Sea
- Thompson on Hollywood: Watch: First Trailer for 'Black Sea' Starring Jude Law
- IndieWire: Watch: Jude Law Battles a Mutinous Crew in 'Black Sea' Trailer
- We Got This Covered: Jude Law’s On An Underwater Treasure Hunt In First Trailer For Black Sea
- Variety: WATCH: First Trailer for Jude Law’s ‘Black Sea’
- Entertainment Weekly: Jude Law fights for his share of a sunken treasure in ‘Black Sea’ trailer
- Coming Soon: Submerge with Jude Law in the Black Sea Trailer
- MovieWeb: 'Black Sea' Trailer Starring Jude Law
- FirstShowing.net: Watch: Jude Law Searches for Sunken Treasure in 'Black Sea' Trailer
- Empire Magazine: First Trailer For Kevin Macdonald's Black Sea Pings In
screendaily.com – EXCLUSIVE: Jude Law, riding high on reviews for his performance as a foul-mouthed gangster in Dom Hemingway, is switching gears and will play literary titan Thomas Wolfe. 34 weeks 1 hour ago via donnieyen
aintitcool.com – Jude Law in talks to join SUSAN COOPER, directed by Paul Feig, and starring Melissa McCarthy, Jason Statham, and Rose Byrne. Read the full article on AICN Papa Vinyard here, now here's a little somethin' for ya... This SUSAN COOPER movie just got yet another big-name British actor. The Wrap announced that Jude Law is joining Melissa McCarthy, Jason Statham, and Rose Byrne on Paul Feig's upcoming spy comedy, which has McCarthy and Statham pairing off as a couple of international spooks. 41 weeks 23 hours ago via donnieyen
fb.indiewire.com – Dom Hemingway has been away in prison for a few years. He's owed money, he's got a daughter and a grandson out in the world who he needs to catch up with, and he has to get acclimated to a (criminal) society that has changed greatly in the time he's been away. 42 weeks 1 day ago via theothersenhman
collider.com – Between his narrative and documentary features, director Kevin Macdonald is well on his way to banging out six films in the span of three years, and we now have our first look at the Last King of Scotland helmer’s 2014 submarine thriller Black Sea. The film stars Jude Law as a rogue captain who goes on a hunt for sunken treasure, but as greed desperation begins to take hold of his misfit crew, tensions cause the men to fight for their survival within their claustrophobic vessel. 1 year 8 weeks ago via jackiechan
6:12 PM 10/17/2013 by Jeff Giles
One day after Fox Searchlight announced it'd be releasing Wes Anderson's The Grand Budapest Hotel will be opening for business on March 7, 2014, lo and behold, here's the movie's first trailer -- and your first in-depth look at a movie that features the combined acting might of (deep breath) Ralph Fiennes, F.
rss.feedsportal.com – 'It's going to be better and smarter than the others'In this franchise-saturated world, one series that seemed to have gone quietly into the night is Guy Ritchie's fun and footloose Sherlock Holmes. No more. According to Jude Law, speaking to Empire for November's big interview, Victorian England's finest gumshoe may soon be dusting off that cane of his and taking some names. 1 year 12 weeks ago via jetli
feedproxy.google.com – After a string of strong supporting roles, Jude Law returns to the spotlight in Dom Hemingway. And what a noisy, colorful return it may be. The gangster pic stars Law as a safecracker who’s just spent twelve years in prison for keeping his mouth shut. Once out, he reconnects with his old life by trying to collect his due from his boss (Demián Bichir) and make up with his estranged daughter (Emilia Clarke). 1 year 12 weeks ago via donnieyen