Seeing as shared universes are all the rage these days, Universal is preparing one of their own starring the studio’s classic movie monsters – Dracula, Frankenstein, The Mummy, The Invisible Man, and so on.
- Dark Horizons: First Details On "The Mummy" Reboot?
- Dread Central: New Mummy Details Unwrapped
- AintItCool: This May Be Our First Sense Of THE MUMMY Reboot!!
- Collider: Rumor: THE MUMMY Remake Opening Sequence Details Revealed?
Are you sitting down? Are the lights on? Are you sufficiently prepared to get your freak on? Good, cause we've got the first official trailer for Insidious: Chapter 3 and this thing comes packed with a good scare... or three. So what's the deal with Insidious: Chapter 3? Part three is a prequel revolving around a father (Dermot Mulroney) and daughter (Stefanie Scott) who find themselves terrorized by... something... after moving into a new apartment. An...Read MoreRead Comments
- Entertainment Weekly: Watch the terrifying teaser trailer for ‘Insidious: Chapter 3′
- Deadline: ‘Insidious: Chapter 3′ Scares Up First Teaser – Video
- Twitch: First Teaser Trailer For INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 3 Suggests Sequel Scares
- The Wrap: ‘Insidious: Chapter 3' Trailer Shows the Perils of Teenage Flirting (Video)
Chapter 3 in the Insidious saga hits theaters next year and your first trailer is here. Written and directed by Leigh Whannell, Insidious Chapter 3 is a prequel to the other two films, showing how ghost hunter Elise (Lin Shaye) learns about The Further, via the plight of a young father (Dermot Mulroney) and his daughter (Stefanie Scott). It’s scheduled for release May 29, 2015.
- Screen Crush: 'Insidious: Chapter 3′ Trailer: Yep, That's Definitely an 'Insidious' Movie
- Horror-Movies.ca: Here’s a Trailer for Tomorrow’s Insidious: Chapter 3 Trailer
- AintItCool: A New And Creepy Trailer For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3!!
- Shock Till You Drop: The Insidious Chapter 3 Teaser Trailer is Here!
- We Got This Covered: Bone-Chilling Full Trailer For Insidious: Chapter 3 Lands Online
- Coming Soon: The Teaser Trailer for Insidious Chapter 3 is Here!
- The Playlist: Watch: Get Terrified With First Trailer For 'Insidious: Chapter 3'
- Latino Review: Teaser Trailer for 'Insidious: Chapter 3' is Here!
- JoBlo: You might want to tiptoe through this trailer for Insidious: Chapter 3
After both a U.K. and domestic teaser, Entertainment One UK has unveiled the first full-length trailer for their upcoming sequel The Woman in Black: Angel of Death, which stars Jeremy Irvine and Helen McCrory. But the real star of this thriller is the creepy Eel Marsh house from the original box office hit.The story takes places in England during 1941. London is in the midst of the blitz, and two school teachers must evacuate a group of children to the abandoned, dreaded and very scary Eel Marsh House located far out in the country.
- Shock Till You Drop: The New UK Trailer for The Woman in Black: Angel of Death
- AintItCool: A New UK Trailer For THE WOMAN IN BLACK: ANGEL OF DEATH!!
- Horror-Movies.ca: New Official Trailer for The Woman in Black: Angel of Death
- We Got This Covered: Creepy New Trailer For The Woman In Black: Angel Of Death Never Forgives, Never Forgets
- Empire Magazine: The Woman In Black: Angel Of Death Trailer Materialises
- The Playlist: Watch: Return To Eel Marsh House With Trailer For Horror Sequel 'The Woman In Black: Angel Of Death'
- Latino Review: New Full Trailer Hits for 'The Woman in Black: Angel of Death'
- Coming Soon: The New UK Trailer for The Woman in Black: Angel of Death
- SlashFilm: ‘The Woman in Black: Angel of Death’ Trailer Welcomes You Back to Eel Marsh House
- FirstShowing.net: Watch: Back to Eel Marsh House in 'Woman in Black 2' Full UK Trailer
Right now, audiences can see James Wan's horror spin-off prequel Annabelle, which focuses on the story of the creepy doll glimpsed in The Conjuring. The film offers some decent scares, but it's mostly a formulaic story of demon possession and supernatural events that we've seen before. So MTV decided to freshen things up by taking some footage to Toy Story and mashing it up with the teaser trailer for Annabelle. The result is a very creepy and scary Woody that will never have you look at the cowboy the same way again.
- SlashFilm: LOL: ‘Toy Story’ And ‘Annabelle’ Mashed-Up in ‘Woody’
- Horror Society: Horror Sales: Annabelle places second during opening weekend.
- Digital Spy: Annabelle review: Dull doll debacle disappoints
- Dread Central: Annabelle: Mean-Spirited Prank Video
Warner Bros. Certain images come pre-loaded with an inherent creepiness — identical twins, clowns, dolls, identical ginger clown dolls — but while their presence guarantees some degree of an unsettling atmosphere they’re not actually all that scary. It’s a fine distinction perhaps, but it’s enough to make one leery at the idea of a horror film built around a doll.
- Dread Central: Annabelle Poster Scarier Than the Film
- Moviefone: 'Annabelle' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About the 'Conjuring' Spin-Off
- Moviefone: 'Toy Story' Meets 'Annabelle' In This Creepy Mashup Video
- Cinema Blend: This Is Why The Conjuring's Vera Farmiga And Patrick Wilson Aren't In Annabelle
- FirstShowing.net: Review: Decent Scares Keep 'Annabelle' from Being a Complete Waste
- ScreenRant: ‘Annabelle’ Director Explains the Absence of the Warrens