Harrison Ford News
Just like in the beginning of Return of the Jedi, it took a while, but Han Solo is ready to go again. Harrison Ford‘s leg injury appears to be almost fully healed and after a two week hiatus, Star Wars Episode VII will resume shooting later this month. Read more about the Star Wars 7 filming schedule below. The Hollywood Reporter broke the news, which was expected considering the July 6 update revealed the hiatus. But after writer director J.J. Abrams and crew finished filming in Ireland, he was spotted back in Los Angeles.
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Star Wars: Episode VII' to Resume Filming This Month
- Comic Book Movie: STAR WARS EPISODE VII To Resume Production Later This Month
- Moviefone: 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Newcomer Daisy Ridley Will Also Star in 'Episode VIII' and 'IX'
- Cinema Blend: Star Wars: Episode VII Goes Back To Work Later This Month
- JoBlo: Artist shares sketch of new stormtrooper design from Star Wars: Episode VII
- MovieWeb: 'Star Wars 7' Will Resume Shooting Later This Month
- MovieWeb: 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Sketch Reveals New Stormtrooper Design
- Digital Spy: Star Wars Episode 7 resumes filming this month after Harrison Ford injury
- ScreenRant: ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′ New Stormtrooper Design; Filming Resumes This Month
- Bleeding Cool: Star Wars Rebels Short – The Machine in The Ghost
- HitFix: Daisy Ridley set to appear in 'Star Wars' episodes VIII and IX
- SlashFilm: Page 2: Star Wars, Jurassic Park, TMNT, Death Race, Cosmos, Transformers, Robin Williams, Hitchcock, Walking Dead
- HitFix: Has JJ Abrams revealed a 'Star Wars' secret along with name of the contest winner?
"Star Wars" good news only lasts so long. The most infamous ankle break in the history of below the waist bone breaks—since Joe Namath of course— is causing so much pain for so many. In case you've been living under an embargo of no ligament-related news, you’ve probably heard by now that Harrison Ford sustained an injury on the set of J.J. Abrams' "Star Wars: Episode VII” ("We have proudly worked 15 6 days with no accidents,” the production work sign said sheepishly).
- Badass Digest: Could STAR WARS EPISODE VII Get Pushed To 2016?
- We Got This Covered: Could Harrison Ford’s Broken Leg Delay Star Wars: Episode VII Until 2016?
- ScreenRant: Rumor: ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′ Filming Delayed
- Comic Book Movie: Has Harrison Ford's Broken Leg Seriously Delayed STAR WARS VII?
- FirstShowing.net: Rumor: 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Could Get Pushed Back to 2016
- Movies With Butter: Harrison Ford's Injury Delaying 'Star Wars: Episode VII'?
- Total Film: Rumour: Harrison Ford's injury to delay Star Wars: Episode VII release date?
- Dark Horizons: "Star Wars: Ep. VII" Delay Rumors Arise
- MovieWeb: 'Star Wars 7' May Be Delayed Due to Harrison Ford's On Set Injury
- AintItCool: Harrison Ford's Broken Leg May Delay The Arrival Of EPISODE VII