Giovanni Ribisi News
Now that you've seen it, what did you think? "From the guy who brought you Ted." Is it anywhere near as good as Ted? Now playing in theaters is the latest big screen comedy from Seth MacFarlane, who writes, directs and stars in A Million Ways to Die in the West, a parody on westerns. Joining him in the wild west is an excellent cast featuring Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Giovanni Ribisi, Neil Patrick Harris, Sarah Silverman and Liam Neeson. So how is it? Best comedy of the summer or waste of time?
- Moviefone: 'A Million Ways To Die In The West' Family Review: The 10 Most Parent Shocking Moments
- AintItCool: Capone says Seth MacFarlane's A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST stinks like a hatful of crap
- FirstShowing.net: Review: 'A Million Ways to Die in the West' is Better Than You Think
- HitFix: Tell us what you thought of 'A Million Ways to Die in the West'
- Movies With Butter: New in Theaters: ‘Maleficent,’ ‘A Million Ways to Die in the West’
- Thompson on Hollywood: This Weekend, Why 'Die in the West' When You Can Head to 'Night Moves' and 'Maleficent'? (TRAILERS)
Seth MacFarlane directs, produces, co-writes and plays the role of the cowardly sheep farmer Albert in A Million Ways to Die in the West. After Albert backs out of a gunfight, his fickle girlfriend leaves him for another man. When a mysterious and beautiful woman rides into town, she helps him find his courage and they begin to fall in love.
Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane brings his boundary-pushing brand of humor to the big screen for the first time as writer, director and voice star of Ted. In the live action/CG-animated comedy, he tells the story of John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg), a grown man who must deal with the cherished teddy bear who came to life as the result of a childhood wish...and has refused to leave his side ever since.