Ghostbusters 3 News
Dan Aykroyd is never ever giving up on Ghostbusters 3. Though the project suffered yet another big setback earlier this year when Ivan Reitman decided not to direct, Aykroyd is nevertheless optimistic that the sequel will be ready to shoot by next spring. Hit the jump to see what he had to say. Aykroyd recently appeared on Today (via JoBlo) to talk about the 30th anniversary of the original Ghostbusters. Naturally, the subject of Ghostbusters 3 came up. “It looks like we’ll be in production, pre-production in the spring now, from what I’m hearing,” Ayrkoyd said.
Max Landis Shares 1920s Set Opening Pitch For 'Ghostbusters 3' But Denies Recent Reports He's Writing It
The Zombieland director gets Sony's callThere was a brief Ant-Man news scramble over the weekend, as people jumped to report that Adam McKay (Anchorman) was in talks to take over from Edgar Wright. They were then forced to rather quickly update those stories with the news that McKay's discussions had ended already, but an intriguing news nugget has still come out of the whole palava.
- Horror-Movies.ca: Ruben Fleischer to Direct Ghostbusters III?
- SlashFilm: Ruben Fleischer Linked to ‘Ghostbusters 3′
- JoBlo: Is Zombieland director Ruben Fleischer in the running for Ghostbusters 3?
- The Playlist: 'Zombieland' Director Ruben Fleischer In The Mix To Helm 'Ghostbusters 3'
- FirstShowing.net: 'Zombieland' Director Ruben Fleischer Up for 'Ghostbusters 3' Also
- ScreenRant: ‘Zombieland’ Director in the Running to Helm ‘Ghostbusters 3′