Fox Searchlight News
This place is horrible. Smells like balls...If you love superheroes and Emma Stone, but still feel that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 didn't have enough of Edward Norton in very small underpants, then you're in luck. The new international trailer for Alejandro González Iñárritu's Birdman has just landed and it looks entirely bonkers.
- We Got This Covered: Michael Keaton Doesn’t Want To Be Misunderstood In Birdman Trailer
- Dark Horizons: Global Trailer: Michael Keaton Is "Birdman"
- Entertainment Weekly: Michael Keaton soars in new ‘Birdman’ trailer
- Comic Book Movie: BIRDMAN: Plenty Of New Footage In International Trailer
- Coming Soon: The International Trailer for Birdman, Starring Michael Keaton
- The Playlist: Watch: New International Trailer For Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's 'Birdman' Starring Michael Keaton & Emma Stone
- FirstShowing.net: Watch: Extended International Trailer for Iñárritu's 'Birdman' Movie
- Twitch: Innaritu's BIRDMAN International Trailer Smells Like Balls. Glorious, Wonderful Balls.
- SlashFilm: ‘Birdman’ International Trailer: Michael Keaton Was a Superhero
- The Wrap: Michael Keaton's Life ‘Smells Like Balls’ in Full ‘Birdman’ Trailer (Video)
- MovieWeb: 'Birdman' International Trailer Channels Michael Keaton's Inner Batman
HitFix sat down with Michael Pitt and Steven Yeun to talk about their new film, "I Origins." Are there parallels in their characters' obsessions to their own methodology as actors?http://www.hitfix.com
- IndieWire: Review: Michael Pitt Goes Soul-Searching in 'I Origins'
- Twitch: Exclusive Interview: TWITCH Talks To Michael Pitt and Mike Cahill about I ORIGINS
- Entertainment Weekly: Casting Net: Zachary Quinto and Emma Roberts join ‘Michael’
- Moviefone: Jimmy Fallon Plays Catchphrase with Michael Strahan & Diane Kruger, Ben Falcone Talks Goth Melissa McCarthy in the Late Night Roundup (VIDEO)
- IndieWire: Michael Moore Announced as Speaker for 39th Toronto International Film Festival, Special Screening and More
- Moviefone: Michael Moore to Speak at 2014 Toronto Film Festival
- Hollywood Reporter: Michael Moore, Douglas Trumbull to Address Toronto Film Fest Industry Events
- Dark Horizons: Quinto, Roberts Join 'Ex Gay'-Themed "Michael"
- Variety: Michael Moore Returns to Toronto With ‘Roger & Me’s’ 25th Anniversary
- We Got This Covered: Zachary Quinto And Emma Roberts Join James Franco In Michael
- Coming Soon: CS Video: The Cast of Mike Cahill's I Origins
- The Playlist: Casting: James Franco, Emma Roberts & More Join Anti-Gay Priest Drama 'Michael,' Ben Kingsley Helps ‘Tut’ & More
The first trailer has arrived online for Wild, the adaptation of Cheryl Strayed’s remarkable memoir, starring Reese Witherspoon as the author’s on-screen counterpart. The film picks up with Strayed at a crisis point in her life, following the breakdown of her marriage and the death of her mother. Having lost all hope, she makes the drastically rash decision to hike more than 1000 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail… alone.
- Badass Digest: Reese Witherspoon Takes A Long Walk In The WILD Trailer
- Moviefone: The 'Wild' Trailer Forecasts Another Oscar for Reese Witherspoon (VIDEO)
- IndieWire: Watch: Reese Witherspoon Enters the Oscar Race With First Trailer for 'Wild'
- SlashFilm: ‘Wild’ Trailer: Reese Witherspoon Goes on an Extraordinary Journey
- Film School Rejects: ‘Wild’ Trailer: Reese Witherspoon, Heroin and the Great Outdoors
- Empire Magazine: First Trailer For Wild Online
The big three European festivals are Berlin, Cannes and Venice, and the openers for the first two of those lurched from the sublime to the ridiculous this year: Berlin nabbed Wes Anderson's "Grand Budapest Hotel" to kick off their fest, while Cannes was stuck with the clanging disaster of "Grace Of Monaco." Venice kept their pick under wraps until now, and fortunately, it should be closer Berlin's pick in terms of quality... The festival have announced that Alejandro G.
- Variety: Venice Film Festival To Open With Alejandro G. Inarritu’s ‘Birdman’
- Entertainment Weekly: Inarritu’s ‘Birdman,’ starring Michael Keaton, will open Venice Film Fest
- IndieWire: Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu's 'Birdman' To Open Venice Film Festival
- Cinema Blend: Michael Keaton's Birdman Will Open Venice Film Festival
- Hollywood Reporter: Venice Film Fest to Open With World Premiere of Alejandro Iñárritu's 'Birdman'
- Thompson on Hollywood: Venice Film Festival Opens With Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu's 'Birdman'
- The Wrap: ‘Birdman’ To Open Venice Film Festival
- HitFix: 'Birdman' with Michael Keaton to kick off Oscar season as 2014 Venice opener
- Deadline: Venice Fest Eyes Awards Season Perch With Alejandro González Iñárritu’s ‘Birdman’ Competing As Opener
- Twitch: Iñárritu's BIRDMAN To Open Venice
I ORIGINS follows a molecular biologist whose study of the human eye points to evidence with far reaching implications about our scientific and spiritual beliefs.
Dennis Lehane has been behind some of the best mysteries and thrillers of the past several years, as the author of Mystic River, Gone Baby Gone, and Shutter Island. But this fall’s The Drop marks his first time actually adapting his own work for the screen. Based on Lehane’s short story “Animal Rescue,” the crime drama follows two cousins (Tom Hardy and James Gandolfini) who run a Brooklyn bar that functions as a drop point for local gangsters. When the place is robbed, the pair find themselves at the center of events which spin out of their control.
- We Got This Covered: James Gandolfini And Tom Hardy’s The Drop Gets An Atmospheric New Trailer, Poster And Images
- Digital Spy: Tom Hardy stars with the late James Gandolfini in The Drop trailer
- FirstShowing.net: Watch: Tom Hardy in Another Outstanding UK Trailer for 'The Drop'
- MovieWeb: 'The Drop' International Trailer Starring Tom Hardy
I was glad to see most of you really liked the teaser trailer for Alejandro González Iñárritu's BIRDMAN. I've been dying to check out a trailer for the upcoming film ever since I first heard about the project, and now I can't wait to see Iñárritu's new film. EW has a few new stills from BIRDMAN, including an image from the... Read More...
- The Playlist: New Images From Alejandro González Iñárritu's 'Birdman' Starring Michael Keaton And Edward Norton
- We Got This Covered: New Images From Birdman Highlight Strong Cast
- Thompson on Hollywood: Five New Photos from Iñárritu's Mysterious New Film 'Birdman'
- Comic Book Movie: New Images From Alejandro González Iñárritu's BIRDMAN
This week: The awesome fun of 'The Lego Movie,' 'House Cards' stacks the deck with Season 2, and Wes Anderson checks back in with The Grand Budapest Hotel.' ► We are well into June and nothing has dethroned THE LEGO MOVIE yet as the year’s biggest hit (‘Winter Soldier’ came... Read More...
- Film School Rejects: ‘The Final Member,’ ‘The LEGO Movie’ and ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’ Are the Best New DVD/Blu-ray Releases This Week
- Hollywood Reporter: Witness the Rebuilding of 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' (in Lego)
- Variety: Smart Promo: ‘Grand Budapest Hotel’ Looks for Lego Love
- Moviefone: New DVD Blu-ray: 'The Lego Movie,' 'The Grand Budapest Hotel'
Though Fox Searchlight has already release The Grand Budapest Hotel in theaters, the film is poised to hit Blu-Ray & DVD next week on June 17th. Normally these occasions aren't worth writing about, but in order to celebrate the release of the Wes Anderson comedy, the studio commissioned a huge LEGO version of the title hotel. Ryan Ziegelbauer and a team of eight builders put the model together, and as the featurette below indicates, they spent 575 hours building and designing the replica.
- HitFix: Check Out a LEGO Version of the Grand Budapest Hotel
- We Got This Covered: Check Out The Grand Budapest Hotel Recreated Out Of LEGO Bricks
- Film School Rejects: Is Lego Making a ‘Grand Budapest Hotel’ Set?
- Screen Crush: 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' LEGO Set Is One Classy Recreation
- The Playlist: Watch: See The Setting Of Wes Anderson's 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Recreated With 50,000 Lego Bricks
- Bleeding Cool: The Grand Budapest Hotel Built Out Of LEGO Bricks
- JoBlo: See The Grand Budapest Hotel constructed entirely out of LEGO in this video
- IndieWire: Watch: Wes Anderson Die-Hards Recreate 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' Using Legos
- USA Today: Watch: Set of 'Grand Budapest Hotel' recreated with Legos
- SlashFilm: VOTD: ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’ Built With Legos