The new trailer for "Escobar: Paradise Lost" sees Josh Hutcherson taking on cocaine king Pablo Escobar (Benicio del Toro).http://www.hitfix.com
Marvel's panel at this year's SDCC wasn't exactly the knockout punch fans were expecting. We had the details for films like ANT-MAN and AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON, but where were the surprise announcements? What the hell was The Rock teasing us about? What of the rumors of a DOCTOR STRANGE announcement? Sometimes these announcement are delayed for legal reasons, but what if an actor could be the hold-up for a possible... Read More...
- We Got This Covered: Is Joaquin Phoenix Reluctant To Sign On For Doctor Strange?
- ScreenRant: Is Joaquin Phoenix Reluctant to Sign On for ‘Doctor Strange’?
- MovieWeb: Joaquin Phoenix Remains Hesitant to Join 'Doctor Strange'
"I see the devil inside him!" Following the first trailer for the horror action adventure Dracula Untold not too long ago, a new trailer from Japan has surfaced, showing a bit more of the desperate transformation Luke Evans makes in order to save his family and people from a tyrannical ruler. There's a lot of the same beats from the first trailer here, but this time they don't shove the fact that this is Dracula down your throat until the title appears at the end (and it has a different title too).
- Digital Spy: Luke Evans fights for his family in new Dracula Untold trailer
- AintItCool: See Luke Evans' Kinect Bats In This New DRACULA UNTOLD Trailer!!
- The Playlist: Watch: New Trailer For 'Dracula Untold' Starring Luke Evans Unleashes The Power To Destroy
- Coming Soon: The New Japanese Trailer for Dracula Untold
- Dark Horizons: International Trailer: "Dracula Untold"
- Shock Till You Drop: More Footage in This International Trailer for Dracula Untold
- Cinema Blend: Dracula Untold International Trailer Reveals New Footage And Much Rage
- Horror-Movies.ca: New International Trailer for Dracula Untold
- Comic Book Movie: Latest Trailer For DRACULA UNTOLD Features Plenty Of New Footage To Sink Your Fangs Into
- MovieWeb: 'Dracula Untold' International Trailer Unveils All-New Footage
- SlashFilm: ‘Dracula Untold’ International Trailer: Fact And Fiction Blend In a Horror Origin Story
Last month, we reported that actor Joaquin Phoenix was in negotiations with Marvel Studios to play the title role in Doctor Strange, with a new report emerging this week that the actor is close to finalizing his deal.
Contrary to recent reports, many just can't see Joaquin Phoenix - who apparently passed on the Lex Luthor role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - starring in Doctor Strange for Marvel Studios. He first became what sounded like a frontrunner for the Scott Derrickson helmed movie during Comic-Con, and it appeared as if he would be announced at the event just like Mark Ruffalo was for The Avengers a few years ago. That obviously didn't happen, but according to Badass Digest (via IGN), that was the plan!
- Total Film: Rumour: Joaquin Phoenix back on to play Doctor Strange?
- HitFix: Report: Joaquin Phoenix in 'final talks' for 'Doctor Strange'
- Movies With Butter: What's Popping: 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' 'Doctor Strange,' 'Underworld,' 'Blade Runner 2,' 'Inferno'
- IGN Movies: Why Can't Marvel Seal Joaquin's Dr. Strange Deal?
Marvel is reportedly close to finalizing a deal with Joaquin Phoenix to play Doctor Strange, according to a new report from Collider.We reported just over a month ago that Joaquin Phoenix had entered negotiations to play Doctor Steven Strange, but the fact that his deal still hasn't been finalized lead to a number of other casting rumors, including this week's report that Jack Huston is in contention for the coveted role.
- We Got This Covered: Joaquin Phoenix Is Now In Final Negotiations For Doctor Strange
- The Playlist: Joaquin Phoenix Reportedly In Final Talks For Marvel's 'Doctor Strange'
- Comic Book Movie: Joaquin Phoenix Now Said To Be In "Final Talks" To Play DOCTOR STRANGE
- ScreenRant: Joaquin Phoenix In Final Negotiations To Play ‘Doctor Strange’
- JoBlo: Joaquin Phoenix is now in final negotiations to play Doctor Strange
- Movies With Butter: Joaquin Phoenix Reportedly in "Final Talks" for 'Doctor Strange'
- Badass Digest: Joaquin Phoenix Still In The Mix For DOCTOR STRANGE… But For How Long?
- Entertainment Weekly: Is Joaquin Phoenix the prescription for Marvel’s ‘Doctor Strange’?
- Cinema Blend: Marvel Getting Extremely Close To Signing Joaquin Phoenix As Doctor Strange
- Dark Horizons: Phoenix Almost Set For "Doctor Strange"?
- Moviefone: Who Is Doctor Strange? A Look at Marvel's Next Movie Superhero
And Jeremy Renner thinks Hawkeye might show up in Captain America 3We’re in that fuzzy, transitional period where a film moves from the vapourware status to reality in the evolution of Marvel’s Doctor Strange. With Scott Derrickson confirmed to direct, the casting rumours for the title character have been flying thick and fast, landing on various known quantities such as Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hardy, Jared Leto and, during Comic-Con, Joaquin Phoenix, who was reportedly in early talks. The latest name to add to the list?
- Dark Horizons: Jack Huston Rumored For "Doctor Strange"
- ScreenRant: ‘Doctor Strange’ Rumor: Jack Huston in Running to Star
- MovieWeb: 'Doctor Strange' Wants 'Boardwalk Empire' Star Jack Huston?
- JoBlo: Jack Huston may be in the running to play Doctor Strange
- SlashFilm: Rumor: Jack Huston Up for Marvel’s ‘Doctor Strange’
- Screen Crush: 'Doctor Strange' Adds 'Boardwalk Empire' Star Jack Huston to the List of Possible Leads