Ethan Hawke News
Wibbly wobbly timey wimey trailer businessThe austere man’s Wachowkis siblings, Michael and Peter Spierig are sci-fi-oriented kin with a new action-thriller Predestination that promises to weave and duck through the fabric of time like a boxer in a Tardis. Ethan Hawke is the headliner but the real star of the show looks like Australian actress Sarah Snook as a mysterious time traveller.Hawke, who is reuniting with the pair after 2010 misfire Daybreakers, plays a temporal agent who travels through the decades, Time Cop-style, solving crimes before they’re committed.
- Horror-Movies.ca: New International Trailer for Ethan Hawke’s Predestination
- Screen Crush: 'Predestination' Trailer: Ethan Hawke Takes 'Minority Report' to a New Level
- SlashFilm: ‘Predestination’ Trailer: Ethan Hawke Is Caught Somewhere in Time
- The Wrap: Ethan Hawke Travels Through Time to Prevent Crime in First ‘Predestination’ Trailer (Video)
- Dread Central: Fantasia 2014: Predestination Trailer Puts Evil in Front Of You
By now you likely know the remarkable story behind BOYHOOD: over the span of 12 years, filmmaker Richard Linklater documented the growth of young actor Ellar Coltrane, as the 6-year-old boy eventually became a 17-year-old young man. Within this tremendous feat, Linklater created the story of a fictional family's struggles and minor triumphs (Coltrane's parents are played by Ethan Hawke and Patricia Arquette),... Read More...
Filmed over 12 years with the same cast, Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD is a groundbreaking story of growing up as seen through the eyes of a child named Mason (a breakthrough performance by Ellar Coltrane), who literally grows up on screen before our eyes. Starring Ethan Hawke and Patricia Arquette as Mason's parents and newcomer Lorelei Linklater as his sister Samantha, BOYHOOD charts the rocky terrain of childhood like no other film has before.