Emma Stone News
The reviews for "Birdman" are in. How did Emma Stone, Michael Keaton and Zach Galifianakis do?
- IndieWire: Indiewire Podcast: Has 'Citizenfour' Changed the Oscar Race? Plus: 'Boyhood' Vs. 'Birdman'
- Thompson on Hollywood: Screen Talk: 'CITIZENFOUR,' 'Birdman,' and More Awards Updates
- FirstShowing.net: Coolest Movie Swag Ever? Fox Searchlight's 'Birdman' Action Figure
- HitFix: Andrea Riseborough says 'Birdman' was like working with a theater company of actors
- MTV Movies Blog: Emma Stone Hilariously Explains How She Kept Screwing Up ‘Birdman’
ComingSoon.net talks to filmmaker Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu about his latest tour de force Birdman, starring Michael Keaton, Edward Norton, Emma Stone, Amy Ryan, Naomi Watts, Zach Galifianakis and Andrea Riseborough, a unique film that is likely to put Inarritu back in the conversation for awards season. It opens in select cities on October 17.
- The Playlist: 5 Things We Learned From The 92Y Screening Of Alejandro González Iñárritu’s 'Birdman'
- Deadline: ‘Birdman’ Soars, Swoops Through Iñárritu’s Broadway Fantasy: N.Y. Film Fest
- Vulture: Birdman Is the Very Definition of a Tour de Force
- IndieWire: Zach Galifianakis on Mocking Celebrity With 'Birdman' and Why Hollywood is Gross
- Digital Spy: Zach Galifianakis reveals remarkable weight loss at Birdman premiere
PLOT - Birdman is a dark comedy that follows a former actor, who once played an iconic superhero, as he mounts a Broadway play based on a Raymond Carver short story in a bid to reclaim past glory. However, the play’s egotistical leading man threatens to throw everything down the tubes. BIRDMAN is being directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu ("21 Grams"). He also wrote the script with Nicolas Giacobone, Alexander Dinelaris and Armando Bo.
- HitFix: Michael Keaton and Edward Norton swoop in to talk ‘Birdman’ at New York Comic-Con
- JoBlo: NY Comic Con: Birdman panel with Michael Keaton and Edward Norton!
- The Playlist: Watch: 2 New Clips From Alejandro González Iñárritu’s ‘Birdman’ Plus 10 City-Centric Posters
- SlashFilm: ‘Birdman’ Posters Put the Film’s Hero in Ten North American Cities
Fox Searchlight Pictures (via Vulture) has revealed a new poster for Birdman, the upcoming dark comedy from Alejandro González Iñárritu (Amores Perros, Babel) that stars Michael Keaton, Lindsay Duncan, Zach Galifianakis, Edward Norton, Andrea Riseborough, Amy Ryan, Emma Stone and Naomi Watts. Check it out in the player below!
- We Got This Covered: Michael Keaton’s Birdman Looms Over The Cast In Awesome New Poster
- MovieWeb: 'Birdman' Poster with Michael Keaton and Emma Stone
- Collider: Filming Begins on Thomas McCarthy’s SPOTLIGHT Starring Mark Ruffalo, Michael Keaton, Rachel McAdams, Liev Schreiber, and Stanley Tucci
- Vulture: Check Out the Brand-New Birdman Poster
- IndieWire: Alejandro González Iñárritu's 'Birdman' Is Black, White and Red All Over in New Poster
- IndieWire: EXCLUSIVE: Philadelphia Film Festival Reveals Lineup, To Open With 'Birdman'
- Comic Book Movie: New Poster For Alejandro González Iñárritu's BIRDMAN
- Collider: Benedict Cumberbatch Is an Enigma in First THE IMITATION GAME Posters; Plus New Posters for BIRDMAN, NIGHTCRAWLER, and JOHN WICK
- Empire Magazine: New Birdman Poster Swoops In
- The Playlist: Exclusive: New Images From Alejandro Gonzalez Iñarritu's 'Birdman'
This place is horrible. Smells like balls...If you love superheroes and Emma Stone, but still feel that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 didn't have enough of Edward Norton in very small underpants, then you're in luck. The new international trailer for Alejandro González Iñárritu's Birdman has just landed and it looks entirely bonkers.
- We Got This Covered: Michael Keaton Doesn’t Want To Be Misunderstood In Birdman Trailer
- Dark Horizons: Global Trailer: Michael Keaton Is "Birdman"
- Entertainment Weekly: Michael Keaton soars in new ‘Birdman’ trailer
- Comic Book Movie: BIRDMAN: Plenty Of New Footage In International Trailer
- Coming Soon: The International Trailer for Birdman, Starring Michael Keaton
- The Playlist: Watch: New International Trailer For Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's 'Birdman' Starring Michael Keaton & Emma Stone
- FirstShowing.net: Watch: Extended International Trailer for Iñárritu's 'Birdman' Movie
- Twitch: Innaritu's BIRDMAN International Trailer Smells Like Balls. Glorious, Wonderful Balls.
- SlashFilm: ‘Birdman’ International Trailer: Michael Keaton Was a Superhero
- The Wrap: Michael Keaton's Life ‘Smells Like Balls’ in Full ‘Birdman’ Trailer (Video)
- MovieWeb: 'Birdman' International Trailer Channels Michael Keaton's Inner Batman
As one movie opens, another begins production, and that's the way it's been with Woody Allen for years. His latest Euro jaunt, "Magic In The Moonlight," heads to theatres this weekend. Meanwhile, the director is in Rhode Island filming his latest, starring new muse Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix among many others.
- IndieWire: Indie Box Office Preview: Will 'Moonlight' Make For More Box Office Magic For Woody Allen and Sony?
- We Got This Covered: Woody Allen’s Rhode Island Pic Is A “Murder Mystery”
- Twitch: Review: MAGIC IN THE MOONLIGHT, Woody Allen Still Believes
- Film School Rejects: ‘Magic in the Moonlight’ Review: A Jubilant and Delightful Trifle From Woody Allen
- We Got This Covered: Magic In The Moonlight Review
- We Got This Covered: Exclusive Video Interview With Jacki Weaver On Magic In The Moonlight
- IndieWire: Here Are Woody Allen's Best Movies
The big three European festivals are Berlin, Cannes and Venice, and the openers for the first two of those lurched from the sublime to the ridiculous this year: Berlin nabbed Wes Anderson's "Grand Budapest Hotel" to kick off their fest, while Cannes was stuck with the clanging disaster of "Grace Of Monaco." Venice kept their pick under wraps until now, and fortunately, it should be closer Berlin's pick in terms of quality... The festival have announced that Alejandro G.
- Variety: Venice Film Festival To Open With Alejandro G. Inarritu’s ‘Birdman’
- Entertainment Weekly: Inarritu’s ‘Birdman,’ starring Michael Keaton, will open Venice Film Fest
- IndieWire: Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu's 'Birdman' To Open Venice Film Festival
- Cinema Blend: Michael Keaton's Birdman Will Open Venice Film Festival
- Hollywood Reporter: Venice Film Fest to Open With World Premiere of Alejandro Iñárritu's 'Birdman'
- Thompson on Hollywood: Venice Film Festival Opens With Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu's 'Birdman'
- The Wrap: ‘Birdman’ To Open Venice Film Festival
- HitFix: 'Birdman' with Michael Keaton to kick off Oscar season as 2014 Venice opener
- Deadline: Venice Fest Eyes Awards Season Perch With Alejandro González Iñárritu’s ‘Birdman’ Competing As Opener
- Twitch: Iñárritu's BIRDMAN To Open Venice