Emma Stone News
As one movie opens, another begins production, and that's the way it's been with Woody Allen for years. His latest Euro jaunt, "Magic In The Moonlight," heads to theatres this weekend. Meanwhile, the director is in Rhode Island filming his latest, starring new muse Emma Stone and Joaquin Phoenix among many others.
- IndieWire: Indie Box Office Preview: Will 'Moonlight' Make For More Box Office Magic For Woody Allen and Sony?
- We Got This Covered: Woody Allen’s Rhode Island Pic Is A “Murder Mystery”
- Twitch: Review: MAGIC IN THE MOONLIGHT, Woody Allen Still Believes
- Film School Rejects: ‘Magic in the Moonlight’ Review: A Jubilant and Delightful Trifle From Woody Allen
- We Got This Covered: Magic In The Moonlight Review
- We Got This Covered: Exclusive Video Interview With Jacki Weaver On Magic In The Moonlight
- IndieWire: Here Are Woody Allen's Best Movies
The big three European festivals are Berlin, Cannes and Venice, and the openers for the first two of those lurched from the sublime to the ridiculous this year: Berlin nabbed Wes Anderson's "Grand Budapest Hotel" to kick off their fest, while Cannes was stuck with the clanging disaster of "Grace Of Monaco." Venice kept their pick under wraps until now, and fortunately, it should be closer Berlin's pick in terms of quality... The festival have announced that Alejandro G.
- Variety: Venice Film Festival To Open With Alejandro G. Inarritu’s ‘Birdman’
- Entertainment Weekly: Inarritu’s ‘Birdman,’ starring Michael Keaton, will open Venice Film Fest
- IndieWire: Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu's 'Birdman' To Open Venice Film Festival
- Cinema Blend: Michael Keaton's Birdman Will Open Venice Film Festival
- Hollywood Reporter: Venice Film Fest to Open With World Premiere of Alejandro Iñárritu's 'Birdman'
- Thompson on Hollywood: Venice Film Festival Opens With Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu's 'Birdman'
- The Wrap: ‘Birdman’ To Open Venice Film Festival
- HitFix: 'Birdman' with Michael Keaton to kick off Oscar season as 2014 Venice opener
- Deadline: Venice Fest Eyes Awards Season Perch With Alejandro González Iñárritu’s ‘Birdman’ Competing As Opener
- Twitch: Iñárritu's BIRDMAN To Open Venice