Edward Norton News
This place is horrible. Smells like balls...If you love superheroes and Emma Stone, but still feel that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 didn't have enough of Edward Norton in very small underpants, then you're in luck. The new international trailer for Alejandro González Iñárritu's Birdman has just landed and it looks entirely bonkers.
- We Got This Covered: Michael Keaton Doesn’t Want To Be Misunderstood In Birdman Trailer
- Dark Horizons: Global Trailer: Michael Keaton Is "Birdman"
- Entertainment Weekly: Michael Keaton soars in new ‘Birdman’ trailer
- Comic Book Movie: BIRDMAN: Plenty Of New Footage In International Trailer
- Coming Soon: The International Trailer for Birdman, Starring Michael Keaton
- The Playlist: Watch: New International Trailer For Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's 'Birdman' Starring Michael Keaton & Emma Stone
- FirstShowing.net: Watch: Extended International Trailer for Iñárritu's 'Birdman' Movie
- Twitch: Innaritu's BIRDMAN International Trailer Smells Like Balls. Glorious, Wonderful Balls.
- SlashFilm: ‘Birdman’ International Trailer: Michael Keaton Was a Superhero
- The Wrap: Michael Keaton's Life ‘Smells Like Balls’ in Full ‘Birdman’ Trailer (Video)
- MovieWeb: 'Birdman' International Trailer Channels Michael Keaton's Inner Batman
I was glad to see most of you really liked the teaser trailer for Alejandro González Iñárritu's BIRDMAN. I've been dying to check out a trailer for the upcoming film ever since I first heard about the project, and now I can't wait to see Iñárritu's new film. EW has a few new stills from BIRDMAN, including an image from the... Read More...
- The Playlist: New Images From Alejandro González Iñárritu's 'Birdman' Starring Michael Keaton And Edward Norton
- We Got This Covered: New Images From Birdman Highlight Strong Cast
- Thompson on Hollywood: Five New Photos from Iñárritu's Mysterious New Film 'Birdman'
- Comic Book Movie: New Images From Alejandro González Iñárritu's BIRDMAN
BIRDMAN or The Unexpected Virtue Of Ignorance is a black comedy that tells the story of an actor (Michael Keaton) – famous for portraying an iconic superhero – as he struggles to mount a Broadway play. In the days leading up to opening night, he battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself.