Dwayne Johnson News
If Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s new disaster flick “San Andreas” bombs at the box office, at least he won the internet while promoting it. Not only did Johnson surprise a super fan by officiating the man’s wedding and deliver a hilariously stupid high school graduation speech on “The Tonight Show,” he broke a Guinness World Record while walking the red carpet at Thursday’s Los Angeles premiere of the Warner Bros.
- Cinema Blend: Of Course The Rock Just Broke A Guinness World Record On The San Andreas Red Carpet
- Fandango Movie Blog: Watch: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Marries a Superfan Couple at the 'San Andreas' Press Junket
- Cinema Blend: The Rock Found A Fresh, Angry Angle To Take On Shazam Villain Black Adam
- Vulture: The Rock Got Ordained to Officiate a Wedding (Is It Yours?)
Dwayne Johnson rolls with itWhile Fast & Furious 7 was only able to make limited use of Dwayne Johnson, San Andreas promises a full-on Rocksplosion, with the man-mountain taking on the biggest earthquake ever seen in California and beyond... and Roland Emmerich isn’t to blame this time.
- Dark Horizons: Final Trailer: "San Andreas"
- Cinema Blend: The Rock Tries To Save Everyone In Final, Fantastic San Andreas Trailer
- Bleeding Cool: Final Trailer For San Andreas Hits The Web
- Entertainment Weekly: New 'San Andreas' trailer cautions 'global event' coming
Following the first clip that debuted on Friday, Warner Bros. has released a TV spot for San Andreas. Dwayne Johnson stars as a helicopter pilot who, along with his estranged wife (Carla Gugino), flies through the destruction of an immense California earthquake on a mission to rescue their daughter, played by Alexandra Daddario.
- Coming Soon: The Rock Faces a California Nightmare in the First San Andreas TV Spot
- Latino Review: First TV Spot Hits for 'San Andreas'
- Empire Magazine: New San Andreas TV Spot Drops
If thereâs anything that can bring two ex-spouses together, itâs a life-or-death situation. And to say that San Andreas is about a life-or-death situation is an understatement. In the film, Dwayne Johnson and Carla Gugino play the exes, who are brought together by the search to find their...
Aaron Berg goes from Section 6 to the special forcesThe clamour from outside the studio walls might not have been as high as inside it but Paramount is pushing ahead with a third G.I. Joe film, hoping to build on the box-office success of the first two. D.J. Caruso is confirmed as directing, and now Section 6 writer Aaron Berg is aboard to re-write the script.Evan Daugherty was the last person to take a crack at the script, which back in 2013 was said to be returning some characters from the first movie to rejoin the ranks alongside the likes of Dwayne Johnson’s Roadblock.
- Entertainment Weekly: Aaron Berg to write 'G.I. Joe 3' script
- SlashFilm: Aaron Berg Latest Writer Hired For ‘G.I. Joe 3′
- Empire Magazine: Aaron Berg Drafted In To Re-Write G.I. Joe 3
- ScreenRant: ‘G.I. Joe 3′ Getting a New Script; ‘Eagle Eye’ Helmer D.J. Caruso Set to Direct
- JoBlo: G.I. Joe 3 is still in the works; Aaron Berg to take over writing duties
- Latino Review: Paramount Hires 'Section 6' Scribe For 'G.I. Joe 3'
After having directed several Disney sequels like Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore, director Brad Peyton cracks California in his earthquake-disaster thriller San Andreas. And he is reunited with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who he previously directed in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. Jihnson stars as a helicopter pilot, who travels across the smashed state to try and rescue his estranged daughter. Because these films demand that you settle your family affairs amid apocalyptic action!
- AintItCool: Will SAN ANDREAS crack the Rock in two? The New Trailer seems impossible to survive!
- Hollywood Reporter: Watch The Rock Fight the Odds in New 'San Andreas' Trailer
- Vulture: The Rock Will Save California Via Helicopter and Boat in San Andreas
- Chud: ‘San Andreas’ Trailer Shows Off the ‘Earthquake’ Remake No One Wanted
- Moviefone: The Rock Watches California Crumble in 'San Andreas' Trailer
- Dread Central: The Rock Saves the World in Destructive San Andreas Trailer
- SlashFilm: New ‘San Andreas’ Trailer and Poster: This Summer The Rock Takes On An Earthquake
- JoBlo: The Rock comes face-to-face with a tidal wave in latest San Andreas trailer
- Entertainment Weekly: The Rock encounters rough seas in new 'San Andreas' trailer
- Screen Crush: 'San Andreas' Trailer: The Rock Is Rocking in This Earthquake Movie
- Deadline: ‘San Andreas’ First Trailer: Dwayne Johnson On The Hunt After Massive Quake
- Coming Soon: The New Trailer for San Andreas, Starring Dwayne Johnson!
- Cinema Blend: San Andreas Trailer Has Dwayne Johnson Taking On Earthquakes And Tidal Waves
- Dark Horizons: Full Trailer: "San Andreas"
- Digital Spy: Dwayne Johnson vs an earthquake in new trailer for San Andreas
- Screen Crush: The Wrap Up: Dwayne Johnson Battles an Earthquake in the First 'San Andreas' Poster
- The Playlist: Watch: Disaster Strikes California In New Trailer For ‘San Andreas’ With Dwayne Johnson, Alexandra Daddario & More
- Empire Magazine: New San Andreas Trailer Rocks On To The Web
- FirstShowing.net: Watch: California is Falling Apart in Second Trailer for 'San Andreas'
- MovieWeb: Full 'San Andreas' Trailer: Everything Falls Apart
- MTV Movies Blog: Watch Dwayne Johnson Fight An Earthquake In The New ‘San Andreas’ Trailer
- Latino Review: New Trailer For 'San Andreas' Hits The Web
- The Wrap: Dwayne Johnson Watches California Crumble in New ‘San Andreas’ Trailer (Video)
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson goes up against an insane earthquake to save his daughter in the disaster movie San Andreas. I got chills at one point during the trailer. Ray is a Los Angeles Fire Department rescue-helicopter pilot who alongside his ex-wife is trying to get to San Francisco in order to save his estranged […] Read Rock Versus Earthquake in San Andreas on Filmonic.
- Digital Spy: Watch Dwayne Johnson face an earthquake in San Andreas trailer
- Horror-Movies.ca: First Trailer for Disaster Flick ‘San Andreas’ Starring Dwayne Johnson
- HitFix: Can Dwayne Johnson save California from The Big One in 'San Andreas'?
- MTV Movies Blog: Dwayne Johnson Can’t Save You From Falling Rocks In ‘San Andreas’ Teaser Trailer
- Film School Rejects: When Alzheimer’s, Dogs and Earthquakes Attack: First Trailers for ‘Still Alice,’ ‘White God’ and ‘San Andreas’
Dwayne Johnson will battle Jason Statham in next year’s Furious 7 and will take on Mother Nature not long thereafter, in the 3D natural disaster action/thriller, San Andreas.
- AintItCool: New Promo Images From Dwayne Johnson’s Disaster Adventure SAN ANDREAS!!
- Collider: First SAN ANDREAS Images Have Dwayne Johnson Battling through an Earthquake
- FirstShowing.net: First Look: Dwayne Johnson in a Hurry in 'San Andreas' Earthquake
- We Got This Covered: Dwayne Johnson Is Up Against Mother Nature In First Official Stills For San Andreas
- USA Today: Sneak peek: 'The Rock' steadies 'San Andreas'
- USA Today: Behind the scenes: First look of The Rock in 'San Andreas'
- Dark Horizons: First Photos: The Rock In "San Andreas"
- Badass Digest: The Rock Looks Like The Rock In First SAN ANDREAS Images
- Empire Magazine: First San Andreas Images Rumble In
- SlashFilm: New ‘San Andreas’ Images Put the Rock in Peril