A new idea from Robopocalypse's Daniel H. WilsonFollowing the surprise success of World War Z last year, Brad Pitt has clearly been on the hunt for more literary-sourced raw material for movies. He’s now attached to produce Alpha, which Robopocalypse writer Daniel H. Wilson dreamed up and will turn into a script.Lionsgate has come aboard to work on the film, which is largely being kept quiet.
- Collider: Brad Pitt to Produce Sci-Fi Thriller ALPHA from ROBOPOCALYPSE Author
- MovieWeb: Brad Pitt to Produce Sci-Fi Survival Thriller 'Alpha'
- JoBlo: Brad Pitt teaming up with Robopocalypse writer for sci-fi thriller Alpha
- Latino Review: Brad Pitt will Produce Daniel H. Wilson's 'Alpha'
- Cinema Blend: Brad Pitt Has Secretive Sci-Fi Plans
- Dark Horizons: Pitt, "Robopocalypse" Author Target "Alpha"
- Twitch: Anthony Scott Burns Lands Debut Film, Sci-fi Thriller ALPHA.
Steven Spielberg is well-known for taking a lot of time with many of his projects and ROBOPOCALYPSE is clearly no exception. We have been hearing about the movie, anxiously waiting for it to come to fruition for years. The adaptation of the Daniel H. Wilson sci-fi novel at one point had Chris Hemsworth set to star with Anne Hathaway and Ben Whishaw. Drew Goddard was even writing the screenplay until spring of 2013 when... Read More...
- SlashFilm: Daniel H. Wilson Offers a ‘Robopocalypse’ Update
- Collider: Daniel H. Wilson Offers Update on ROBOPOCALYPSE
- Dark Horizons: "Robopocalypse" Author Offers Film Update
- ScreenRant: ‘Robopocalypse’ Author Gives Update on Spielberg Film Adaptation
- Latino Review: Spielberg's 'Robopocalypse': Dead or Alive?
- MovieWeb: 'Robopocalypse' Author Says Movie Is Still Happening