The BBC news beat report that Sony Pictures is developing "Men in Black 4" with the intention to feature a lead female character for the new film. "There will be a prominent woman in black in the fourth [film]," said producer Laurie MacDonald. MacDonald’s producing partner and husband Walter Parkes said, “We are quite early on in it," he said. "We sort of looked at the first three in retrospect as a bit of a trilogy."Parkes continued, "We tried to tell a story about those two characters and that relationship," Parkes said.
- Comic Book Movie: MEN IN BLACK 4 Will Feature A Prominent Female Lead; Is Will Smith Returning?
- ScreenRant: Men in Black 4 Will Feature Female Agent in Prominent Role
- We Got This Covered: Men In Black 4 Billed As A Reinvention, May Feature Woman Agent In Lead Role
- Dark Horizons: "Men in Black 4" Gets A Prominent Female Lead
- Variety: ‘Men in Black 4’ Will Add Female Agent; Producers Discuss Will Smith Return
- Bleeding Cool: Woman In Black To Feature In Men In Black 4
- SlashFilm: The Next ‘Men in Black’ Movie Will Feature a Woman in Black
- MovieWeb: 'Men in Black 4' Has a Female Lead; Will Smith May Return
- Total Film: Men In Black 4 to feature a "prominent" woman, also in black
- Cinema Blend: How The Next Men In Black Movie Is Going To Be Different
- Screen Crush: The Next 'Men in Black' Will Include a Woman in Black
- Entertainment Weekly: The new 'Men in Black' movie will have a woman in black
- JoBlo: New Men In Black is set to become the People In Black... or something
- HitFix: Why 'Men in Black 4' should be called 'Men and Women in Black 4'
Rocky is back, again, only this time he isn’t the one boxing in the ring. Creed is out today and to celebrate the occasion I picked a few clips from the highly anticipated sports drama. Yes, I did say highly anticipated because Rocky is back in what seems to be a good movie and tracking […] Read Check Out a Bunch of Clips from Sylvester Stallone’s Creed on Filmonic.
- Cinema Blend: How Dolph Lundgren Almost Killed Sylvester Stallone During Rocky IV
- The Playlist: The Essentials: 10 Great Sylvester Stallone Performances
- Entertainment Weekly: See Sylvester Stallone become Rocky in this ultimate training montage
- Vulture: Creed Forges an Exciting New Path While Staying True to Its Rocky Lineage
- Vulture: Creed’s Michael B. Jordan Is the Ultimate Awards-Season Thirst Trap
- Badass Digest: CREED Review: This Movie Is An Absolute Knockout
- Dark Horizons: "Creed" To Soar At Thanksgiving Box-Office
- Badass Digest: CREED Review: The ROCKY Spin-Off Goes The Distance
- Variety: ‘Creed’s’ Tessa Thompson on Ryan Coogler’s Take on the ‘Rocky’ Franchise and Singing in the Film
- MovieWeb: 'Creed' Review: Rocky Delivers a Knockout Blow
- MTV Movies Blog: Michael B. Jordan On His First ‘Creed’ Knockout: “We Worked On It For Months”
- FirstShowing.net: Review: Ryan Coogler's 'Creed' is Early Contender for Best of the Year
- ScreenRant: Creed Interviews: On Rocky, Race, and the New American Underdog Story
- Latino Review: Film Review: 'Creed'
This year I'm thankful for CREED bringing Rocky Balboa back in to our lives… Rocky IV (1985) Director: Sylvester Stallone Stars: Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, Talia Shire Rocky Balboa prepares for the fight of his life—defeating the USSR and ending the Cold War. I recognize that ROCKY IV is a pretty bad film, but, man,... Read More...
- Denver Post: "Creed" movie review: Michael B. Jordan relaunches "Rocky" franchise
- Cinema Blend: Every Major Rocky Opponent, Ranked By Toughness
- Twitch: Review: CREED (AKA ROCKY VII) Goes The Distance
- Entertainment Weekly: How and why the 'Creed' team resurrected the 'Rocky' theme song
- MovieWeb: 'Creed' Review: Rocky Delivers a Knockout Blow
It sounds like Universal Pictures is really looking for the highest level of A-list talent to headline their upcoming shared monster movie universe as a day after news broke that Academy Award-winner Angelina Jolie (Maleficent) was being courted for Bride Of Frankenstein, Variety has learned that global superstar Tom Cruise (Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation) is currently in talks to star in Universal's reboot of The Mummy, subsequently lending a helping hand to Universal as they work toward launching their monster universe. Plot details are scarce, but the film
- Dread Central: No, Tom Cruise Is NOT in Talks for Universal’s Mummy Reboot
- Entertainment Weekly: Tom Cruise in talks to star in 'The Mummy' reboot at Universal
- HitFix: Will Tom Cruise be the Robert Downey Jr. of the Universal monster universe?
- ScreenRant: The Mummy Reboot: Tom Cruise in Talks to Star [Updated]
- Twitch: Tom Cruise In Talks To Lead Universal's THE MUMMY Franchise Revival
- MovieWeb: Does 'The Mummy' Reboot Want Tom Cruise?
- Total Film: Tom Cruise in talks to lead The Mummy reboot
- Bleeding Cool: Tom Cruise (Not) In Talks For The Mummy(?) UPDATED
- Latino Review: Tom Cruise in Talks to Star in 'The Mummy' Reboot...NOT
It’s getting harder to tell Ryan Reynolds and Deadpool apart. They speak with the same voice now and one or both of them will be at the São Paulo Comic Con Experience in Brazil this December. Deadpool (or Reynolds) cut a new video helpfully explaining the whole thing: #FoxNaCCXP Ei, nerd! O Deadpool tem um recado MUITO importante pra você! A 20th Century Fox ESTARÁ NA #CCXP2015 e fará um painel no evento na sexta-feira, dia 04/12, com conteúdos exclusivos e convidados especiais! Acompanhe as novidades por aqui, daremos mais detalhes em breve!
PLOT: Adonis (Michael B. Jordan) – the illegitimate son of former champ Apollo Creed – travels to Philadelphia in order to train with his father's former nemesis-turned best friend, the legendary Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone). REVIEW: When I first heard director Ryan Coogler (FRUITVALE STATION) wanted to do a ROCKY-spin off focused on Apollo Creed's (memorably played by Carl... Read More...
- USA Today: Review: Exciting 'Creed' pulls no punches
- Cinema Blend: Why Sylvester Stallone Didn't Want To Write Creed
- We Got This Covered: Creed Review
- ScreenRant: Carl Weathers Praises Michael B. Jordan in Creed
- SlashFilm: LOL: With Arms Wide Open, Scott Stapp of the Band Creed Reviews ‘Creed’ the Movie
- The Wrap: All 7 Rocky Movies Ranked, From the Original to ‘Creed’ (Photos)
“I think everything's open to discussion. No decision has been made on anything yet like that. There's chats everyone's going to have on the phone at some point," Mark Millar said in September about the potential plans for the "Fantastic Four" sequel, which at that point was still booked for a June 9, 2017 release. But as expected, the heroes won't be returning on that date. 20th Century Fox has pulled "Fantastic Four 2" from the calendar, which is hardly surprising for the critically reviled, fanboy-loathed reboot.
- Screen Crush: 'Fantastic Four 2' Officially Removed From Fox's Release Schedule
- Comic Book Movie: Fox Unsurprisingly Removes FANTASTIC FOUR 2 From Their 2017 Release Schedule
- JoBlo: Fox pulls Fantastic Four sequel from its release schedule
- Latino Review: REJOICE, 'Fantastic Four 2' Has Been Pulled From Release Schedule
- SlashFilm: Fox Finally Gets Around to Pulling ‘Fantastic Four 2’ Off Its Release Calendar
This could turn out to be one of Ange's most interesting roles to date...
- Horror-Movies.ca: Angelina Jolie Might Play the Bride of Frankenstein
- The Playlist: Universal Backed 'By The Sea' Hoping Angelina Jolie Would Star In 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Or 'Wanted 2'
- SlashFilm: Universal Eying Angelina Jolie For ‘The Bride of Frankenstein’ and ‘Wanted 2’
- ScreenRant: Angelina Jolie Eyed for Bride of Frankenstein Reboot & Wanted 2
- Screen Crush: Universal Wants Angelina Jolie to Be Their 'Bride of Frankenstein'
- Fandango Movie Blog: News Briefs: Angelina Jolie Pitt Touted for 'Bride of Frankenstein'
- HitFix: Thanks to 'By the Sea,' you may see Angelina Jolie star as this classic Universal Monster
- JoBlo: Universal hopes that Angelina Jolie will portray an iconic Universal Monster
Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot shared the first official photo from Wonder Woman. The film has now begun production, and the photo shows Gadot in costume, although covered up, with London's famous Big Ben in the background. The cast includes Chris Pine, Robin Wright, Danny Huston and David Thewlis; the movie is set for release on June 23, 2017. [Twitter/EW.com] Image: Everett Riddick: Vin Diesel says that his company is planning a television series as a spin-off from the...Read MoreRead Comments
- Moviefone: 'Wonder Woman' Starts Filming, Gal Gadot Shares Awesome First Photo
- Total Film: Get your first look at Gal Gadot in Wonder Woman solo movie
- HitFix: Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman looks kinda like a Jedi in this newly released photo
- Cinema Blend: Wonder Woman Reveals Its Impressive Full Cast
- The Wrap: The Wonder Woman That Could Have Been: See George Miller’s Vision (Photo)
- Film School Rejects: The Force is Strong in This First Look at Wonder Woman
Warner Bros. You’d be forgiven for lacking much in the way of anticipation towards the seventh film in a nearly forty year-old franchise. Sure, the early entries back in the ’70s and ’80s remain immensely entertaining and memorable, but the same can’t quite be said for the more recent films.
- Vulture: Carl Weathers Loves Michael B. Jordan’s Performance in Creed So Much
- AintItCool: Capone admires CREED for its dual messages of fighting and living
- USA Today: Michael B. Jordan preps for ‘Creed' with diet, taking a punch
- Cinema Blend: This Rotten Week: Predicting Creed, Victor Frankenstein, And The Good Dinosaur Reviews
- USA Today: With 'Creed,' 'Rocky' will go on
- USA Today: 'Creed' recasts Rocky as a familiar mentor
- Entertainment Weekly: Carl Weathers praises Michael B. Jordan's 'Creed' performance
- Entertainment Weekly: Sylvester Stallone on why he didnât want to write 'Creed'
- MTV Movies Blog: ‘Creed’ Cast Reveals How Their Movie Reflects Modern Diversity