This past weekend saw the Walker Stalker Con in Atlanta, Georgia. Aside from all things walking and stalking, Jason Momoa decided to grace the Con with his presence. His portrayal of Khal Drogo in HBO's Game of Thrones made the man a fan-favorite but Momoa has been pretty tight-lipped regarding his latest DC endeavor, even if it was obvious he was playing Aquaman. Now that the cat's out... Read More...
- Coming Soon: Jason Momoa Finally Opens Up About Playing Aquaman
- We Got This Covered: Jason Momoa Opens Up About Aquaman And Praises Zack Snyder
- Dark Horizons: Momoa Finally Talks His Aquaman Role
- Cinema Blend: What The Aquaman Movie Will Be About, According To Jason Momoa
- Comic Book Movie: First Comments On AQUAMAN Role From Jason Momoa; "Zack Snyder Is A Genius"
- ScreenRant: Jason Momoa Talks ‘Aquaman’; Confirms ‘Batman V Superman’ Role?
- Collider: Jason Momoa Confirms Aquaman for JUSTICE LEAGUE; Predicts AQUAMAN Will Be an Origin Story
- Comic Book Movie: Jason Momoa Talks JUSTICE LEAGUE And Starring In A Solo AQUAMAN Movie
- Vulture: Jason Momoa’s Game of Thrones Audition Tape Is Terrifyingly Good
- ScreenRant: SR Geek Picks: ‘Batman v Superman’ SDCC Teaser, Jason Momoa’s ‘GoT’ Audition & More
- The Wrap: ‘Aquaman’ Star Jason Momoa's ‘Game of Thrones’ Audition Is Intense and Powerful (Video)
- MTV Movies Blog: Jason Momoa’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ Audition Isn’t His Craziest
Robert Downey Jr. caused a hailstorm of news this past month when he first confirmed Iron Man 4 was happening, and then recanted his statements. This eventually led to the announcement that Tony Stark will appear as a major character in Captain America 3, with Marvel setting up its Civil War storyline. Now, knowing the impact of his words, Robert Downey Jr. isn't saying much else.Still out promoting his feature film The Judge, Robert Downey Jr. was asked if he could reveals a few more tidbits about his impending role in Captain America 3. All he can do is tease what we all assume.
- Coming Soon: Robert Downey Jr. Teases a 'Huge' Captain America 3
- We Got This Covered: Captain America 3 Will Be “Huge,” According To Robert Downey Jr.
- Comic Book Movie: Robert Downey Jr Comments On CAPTAIN AMERICA 3 - 'It's Gonna Be Huge'
- Filmonic: Robert Downey Jr. Might Show Up in Captain America 3
- Cinema Blend: Marvel Just Gave Robert Downey Jr. The Most Awesome Gift Ever
- Movies With Butter: What's Popping: WB's Massive DC Plans, 'Captain America 3,' 'Ghost in the Shell,' 'Underworld,' 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Collider: What Is Marvel’s Civil War? An Introduction to the Comics Storyline That Pits Iron Man vs. Captain America
- Comic Book Movie: Have we found the source of Baron Strucker's "Age of Miracles" reference in the Captain America: The Winter Soldier after credits stinger?
- Movies With Butter: The Download: Warner Bros.' DC Plans, Captain America 3, and Neil Patrick Harris
- BoxOfficeMojo: Analysis: 'Guardians' Passes 'Captain America,' 'Spider-Man' Sequels
It’s an exciting time to be a DC Comics fan. Not only is Zack Snyder working hard on Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, bringing the two icons together, he’s also helping launch the long in-development shared DC Cinematic Universe. Earlier this week, Warner Bros.
- MovieWeb: 'Sandman' Is Not a DC Movie; Vertigo Announcement Coming Soon?
- Dark Horizons: "Sandman" Release Date Announced Soon?
- Comic Book Movie: Why The SANDMAN Movie Was Not On WB's Superhero Movie Schedule
A24 Earlier this week came news of WB/DC’s Suicide Squad, and the sparkly list of celebs wanted to play various morally murky supervillains. And right afterward came an update from Deadline- yes, Tom Hardy, Will Smith and Margot Robbie are super interested in pursuing some supervillainy (save for Ryan Gosling, who’s being all finicky). But in one throwaway sentence of that Deadline piece was something even more shocking (more shocking than Will Smith playing an outright villain, if you can believe it).
What could be better than watching giant robots fight giant monsters? Well, for U.S. audiences, a lot, it turns out. Guillermo del Toro’s “Pacific Rim” opened at number three at the box office in July 2013, selling just over $37M in tickets. Over the next few months, it went on to gross nearly $102 million domestically. Returns were far lower than hoped, especially given the sci-fi flick’s reportedly $190 million budget. So why, given the not quite mega-blockbuster haul of "Pacific Rim," was del Toro talking to Collider about not just “Pacific Rim 2” but “Pacific Rim 3”?
- Total Film: Guillermo del Toro planning for Pacific Rim 3
- Digital Spy: Guillermo del Toro says Pacific Rim 2 "will lead to a third film"
- Movies With Butter: 'Pacific Rim 2' Films in 2015, 'Pacific Rim 3' Plans Already Being Discussed
- IGN Movies: GDT: Pacific Rim 2 Leading to Third Film
- MovieWeb: 'Warcraft' Lands 'Pacific Rim' Composer Ramin Djawadi