The Man from U.N.C.L.E.: Armie Hammer, who starred in The Man from U.N.C.L.E., says that a script for a sequel is being written by Lionel Wigram, who produced and cowrote the original. As of yet, however, there is no official confirmation that Warner Bros. is funding or developing a sequel. [Slashfilm] Clifton James: Perhaps best known for his role as Sheriff Pepper in the James Bond adventures Live and Let Die (above) and The Man with the Golden Gun, Clifton James enjoyed a...Read MoreRead Comments
- Dark Horizons: “Man From U.N.C.L.E.” Sequel Being Written
- The A.V. Club: Newswire: Armie Hammer convinced The Man From U.N.C.L.E. writer to work on a sequel
- Cinema Blend: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. May Get A Sequel, Here’s What We Know
- SlashFilm: ‘The Man From U.N.C.L.E.’ Sequel Is Being Written
- Screen Crush: A Sequel for 'The Man From U.N.C.L.E.' Is Currently Underway
- JoBlo: Armie Hammer says a Man from U.N.C.L.E. sequel is being written
- MovieWeb: The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Sequel Is Being Developed
EPISODE 12: "Untouchable" SYNOPSIS: Barry and the team at S.T.A.R. Labs work together to bring down Clive Yorkin, a criminal meta-human who is methodically killing people by causing them to decompose at an accelerated rate. Joe becomes his next target but it’s Iris who is caught in the crossfire. The Flash... Read More...
- Badass Digest: THE FLASH Review 3.12 “Untouchable”
- Coming Soon: Legends and The Flash Trailers: Visit Gorilla City and Camelot!
- Badass Digest: FLASH Facts: The Assassination Of Iris West
- Vulture: The Flash Recap: Run, Wally, Run!
This article will contain spoilers for The Flash episode – Dead or Alive. . . . . . The latest episode of The Flash was a nice move back to some of the more fun episodes the series can do. It wasn’t comical, but it had the edges of lightheartedness even with a couple of series topics going on… something the show has always been good at. Laughing in the face of danger. The episode introduces us to Gypsy, a Collector from Earth-19 sent to apprehend H. R. Wells and return him for execution. His crime? He travelled to a parallel Earth.
- Badass Digest: FLASH Facts: Gypsy
- Dark Horizons: Rachel Bloom Penned A Song For “The Flash”
- The A.V. Club: TV Club: The Flash brings a light touch to matters of life and death
- Coming Soon: Kid Flash Gets Trained and the Legends Head to 1776 in New Series Promos
- Vulture: The Flash Recap: Death Wish
- Deadline: ‘Flash’ Ratings Rise As Donald Trump’s SCOTUS Show Upturns Big 4 Schedule
- Comic Book Movie: THE FLASH Season 3, Episode 12 Promo; "Untouchable" - Kid-Flash Takes Center Stage
- JoBlo: TV Review: The Flash - Season 3 Episode 11 "Dead or Alive"
- Latino Review: THE FLASH "DEAD OR ALIVE" Review
- Comic Book Movie: New Extended Promo For THE FLASH Season 3 Episode 12: "Untouchable"
- JoBlo: Cast This: Who should direct The Flash?
Zoolander 2 tops the Razzies nominations, followed by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Gods of Egypt.
- Coming Soon: 37th Razzie Awards Nominations Led by Batman v Superman & Zoolander 2
- IndieWire: Razzie Awards Razz ‘Batman v Superman,’ ‘Zoolander,’ & ‘Dirty Grandpa’ — Nominations
- USA Today: 'Zoolander 2,' 'Batman v Superman' lead Razzie nominations
- Variety: ‘Zoolander 2,’ ‘Batman v Superman’ Lead Razzie Award Nominations
- Moviefone: The 2017 Razzie Award Nominations Are Even Sadder Than Usual
- Vulture: 2017 Razzie Nominations: Zoolander 2 and Batman v Superman Lead the Pack of the Worst Movies of the Year
- The Wrap: Razzie Awards Expands to 6 Contenders in Each Category Because 2016 Was ‘Cinematic Crap’
- HitFix: The 2017 Razzie Nominations Are In, With A Dark Horse Leading
- Screen Crush: 'Batman v Superman,' 'Zoolander 2' Dominate Razzie Nominations
- JoBlo: Batman v. Superman, Zoolander 2 lead Razzie nominations
- SlashFilm: ‘Zoolander 2’ and ‘Batman v Superman’ Lead the 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
After completing work on A BUCKET OF BLOOD, director Roger Corman learned that the sets would be left standing for several day. Not one to let anything go to waste, Corman began developing the film which would later become LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS and wound up shooting it in record time, with principal photography lasting just two days and one night. Not much was expected from the little film but... Read More...
- We Got This Covered: Greg Berlanti Will Remake Little Shop Of Horrors For Warner Bros.
- SlashFilm: ‘Little Shop of Horrors’ Remake in the Works, Greg Berlanti to Direct
- ScreenRant: Little Shop of Horrors Remake Being Directed by DCTV’s Greg Berlanti
- Moviefone: Believe It, Baby: 'Little Shop of Horrors' Is Getting a Remake
- The Wrap: Greg Berlanti to Direct ‘Little Shop of Horrors’ Musical Revamp for Warner Bros.
- Bleeding Cool: Little Shop Of Horrors Remake Taking Root At Warner Bros.
- Screen Crush: Greg Berlanti Is Directing the 'Little Shop of Horrors' Reboot
It's official: Thanksgiving and Christmas have taken over. Suffice it to say that we're only halfway through this holiday madness, so if you're looking for a bit of a reprieve, Broad Green Pictures has just the prescription for you; BAD SANTA 2! Billy Bob Thornton, in all of his vulgar glory, is back and fueled by cheap whiskey, greed and hatred, as he teams up once again with... Read More...
- We Got This Covered: Exclusive Video Interview: Kathy Bates Talks Bad Santa 2
- We Got This Covered: Bad Santa 2 Review
- Denver Post: Thanks for nothing: “Bad Santa 2” is an unfunny evocation of the original
- HitFix: ‘Bad Santa 2’ Is An Airplane-Worthy Sequel To A Modern Classic
- JoBlo: Review: Bad Santa 2
- Screen Crush: 'Bad Santa 2' Review: Objectively a Worse Santa Than Before
- MTV Movies Blog: Bad Santa 2 Is A Woman-Hating Lump Of Coal In Your Stocking
- The Wrap: ‘Bad Santa 2’ Bashed by Critics: ‘Despicable,’ ‘Vile,’ ‘Lazy’
Billy Bob Thornton dons the Santa Claus suit once again as the cheap-whiskey-soaked, foul-mouthed Willie in the sequel Bad Santa 2. It's been several years since Willie pulled any heists with his angry little sidekick Marcus (Tony Cox), and life still hasn't treated him any better. In fact, it's way worse. He can't keep a job, is always drunk and Thurman Merman (Brett Kelly), now a 21-year-old man-child, still hangs around. So when Marcus shows up to ask if he'll help him...Read MoreRead Comments
- We Got This Covered: Exclusive Video Interview: Billy Bob Thornton Talks Bad Santa 2
- JoBlo: We interview Billy Bob Thornton, Kathy Bates & more for Bad Santa 2!
- Badass Digest: BAD SANTA 2 Review: Joyfully Worse Than The First
- The A.V. Club: Movie Review: Bad Santa 2 lazily repackages an old Christmas present
- Entertainment Weekly: Review: 'Bad Santa 2': EW review
- Latino Review: Video Interview: Talking with the Cast of BAD SANTA 2
- Fandango Movie Blog: Exclusive Interview: Kathy Bates on 'Bad Santa 2,' 'American Horror Story' and More
Sausage Party (coming to Blu-ray and DVD on November 8) is already a success, having pulled in $135 million worldwide on a budget of just $19 million, not to mentions an 83% on Rotten Tomatoes. But that’s not enough for Sony Pictures, writers Seth Rogen & Evan Goldberg, and directors Conrad Vernon & Greg Tiernan. No, they’re looking to get some awards love as well. Find out about the Sausage Party Oscars campaign after the jump. The Hollywood Reporter has learned Sony Pictures plans to make a run for some awards this season for their raunchy animated comedy Sausage Party.
Based on the repetitive Saturday Night Live sketch by the same name, MACGRUBER really had no business being as funny as it was. Even so, the film obviously wasn't everyone's cup of tea as MACGRUBER failed to to recoup its $10 million budget. Since then the film has gathered up a cult following and the prospects of a sequel have been brought up again and again. Will Forte has said that... Read More...
- We Got This Covered: MacGruber 2 Is Currently Being Written
- Screen Crush: 'MacGruber 2' Might Be Happening, Finally Has a Script
- SlashFilm: ‘MacGruber 2’ Is Officially Being Written Right Now
- MovieWeb: MacGruber 2 Script Work Begins, But Will It Actually Happen?
- Latino Review: Will Forte & Jorma Taccone Will Write MACGRUBER 2
Bad Santa was a novel concept that ran pretty far with the swearing, drinking Santa schtick, and it grew a fanbase into what could arguably be called a ‘cult’ following. The series is making a return this Christmas with Bad Santa 2, and you can get your best look at it here with these two trailers. There is a very sweary, NSFW trailer up first, which seems to really be trying to ram home its crude comedy here. And I mean that. It is pretty vulgar.
- Coming Soon: New Bad Santa 2 Green Band Trailer is Very Naughty
- Cinema Blend: This Bad Santa 2 Red-Band Trailer Is Filthy, Hilarious And Totally NSFW
- Dark Horizons: Green-Band Trailer: “Bad Santa 2”
- We Got This Covered: Green Band Trailer For Bad Santa 2 Reins In The Debauchery Only A Little
- JoBlo: The newest Bad Santa 2 trailer is safe for the little ears
- MovieWeb: Thurman Merman Is All Grown Up in Bad Santa 2 Trailer #3
- Latino Review: BAD SANTA 2 Green Band Trailer Tries To Be Less Raunchy
- SlashFilm: ‘Bad Santa 2’ Green Band Trailer: A Tame Look At The Raunchy Holiday Comedy