In the fall of last year, we learned that Zoolander 2 was getting back on the runway with Justin Theroux directing the sequel to the 2001 fashion comedy. Ben Stiller is back as the title male model, and Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell will reprise their roles as Hansel and Mugatu respectively. Now we have word on one more returning cast member that should surprise nobody. Christine Taylor, who is actually Stiller's real-life wife, will be back as Time magazine reporter Matilda Jeffries, who became Zoolander's wife too.
- ScreenRant: ‘Zoolander 2′: Christine Taylor Confirms She Will Return as Matilda
- Dark Horizons: Christine Taylor Set For "Zoolander 2"
- JoBlo: Christine Taylor will be back for Zoolander 2
- Empire Magazine: Christine Taylor Will Return For Zoolander 2
Mark Wahlberg and his foul-mouthed friend are back and raunchier than ever in the first trailer for “Ted 2,” released by Universal Pictures on Thursday. The sequel follows Ted, the plush, perverted bear voiced by Seth MacFarlane, and his attempts to become ever more human.
- The Playlist: Watch: First Trailer For 'Ted 2' Delivers New Poop & Pee Jokes With Mark Wahlberg, Seth MacFarlane & Amanda Seyfried
- Deadline: ‘Ted 2′ Trailer: Sequel Seems To Have The Bear Necessities
- SlashFilm: ‘Ted 2′ Trailer: Everyone’s Favorite Dirty Teddy Bear Is Back This Summer
- MTV Movies Blog: Your Favorite Thunder Buddy Has Returned In The New ‘Ted 2′ Trailer: Watch
- Moviefone: Watch the New 'Ted 2' Trailer and Laugh Your @$% Off
- AintItCool: The New Trailer For TED 2 Humps its Way Onto The Internet!!
- Cinema Blend: Ted 2 Trailer Is Ridiculous And Inappropriate, Watch It Now
- Shockya: Ted 2 Gets A New Trailer
- We Got This Covered: First Trailer For Ted 2 Finds The Thunder Buddies In A Spot Of Legal Trouble
- JoBlo: Seth MacFarlane fights for his right to procreate in the Ted 2 trailer
- Screen Crush: 'Ted 2' Trailer: Seth MacFarlane's Spunky Teddy Bear Returns
- FirstShowing.net: The Teddy Bear Just Wants to Have Kids in First Trailer for 'Ted 2'
- Latino Review: Trailer Hits for 'Ted 2'
- Empire Magazine: Ted 2 Trailer Slides Online
- MovieWeb: 'Ted 2' Trailer: The Bear Is Back!
A new ad for the comedy sequel “Hot Tub Time Machine 2″ uses some careful editing to tie itself into the Deflategate scandal that is currently plaguing the NFL’s New England Patriots. Pats quarterback Tom Brady is accused of using balls that were not inflated properly during the team’s recent victory over the Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Championship game.
- Deadline: ‘Hot Tub Time Machine 2’s Super Bowl-Themed Spot Has Some Balls – Video
- Latino Review: 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Big Game TV Spot Is Full of Balls
- Hollywood Reporter: Super Bowl: 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Spot Mocks DeflateGate
The new action comedy "Mortdecai" stars Johnny Depp as the titular character, a financially distressed dealer of stolen art. Gwyneth Paltrow plays his wife Johanna, and Paul Bettany is Jock, his manservant and thug. They get involved in a globe trotting murder investigation after an art restorer is killed and a Goya painting she was working on is stolen. Mortdecai's antagonistic old chum, Inspector Martland, brings him in on the case, as his expertise in this particular area is much needed.
- Entertainment Weekly: Critical Mass: Reviews shave Johnny Depp’s ‘Mortdecai’ with dull blade
- Long Island Newsday: 'Mortdecai' review: Unfunny, and Johnny Depp's the main reason
- Deadline: ‘Mortdecai’ Review: Pete Hammond Says Comedy Has Depp But Lacks Depth – Video
- Variety: Johnny Depp’s Star Power Fading as ‘Mortdecai’ Flames Out
- Variety: Box Office: ‘American Sniper’ Shoots for $62 Million, Johnny Depp’s ‘Mortdecai’ Flops
- The Wrap: Johnny Depp’s ‘Mortdecai’ Mortifies Critics: 8 Terrible Reviews That Will Make You Understand Why
- IGN Movies: Mortdecai Review
- The Wrap: Johnny Depp’s ‘Mortdecai’ Flopping for His 5th Straight Box-Office Bomb
- MTV Movies Blog: Johnny Depp Tells Us All About His Silly ‘Mortdecai’ Mustache
- The Wrap: Johnny Depp’s ‘Mortdecai’ Mustache Can’t Stop His Box-Office Skid
Paramount Pictures and MGM have unleashed a naughty 90-second red band trailer for Hot Tub Time Machine 2. This quick trip through various different eras is full of foul language and plenty of obscene laughs as the original time trippers get addicted to new drugs in the future, fame, and various fashion trends from the past. Grab your 1800s musket and hold on for your life!When Lou (Rob Corddry) finds himself in trouble, Nick (Craig Robinson) and Jacob (Clark Duke) fire up the hot tub time machine in an attempt to get back to the past.
- AintItCool: Superdrugs!! Boobies!! A Decidedly NSFW / Redband Trailer For HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2!!
- Shockya: Hot Tub Time Machine 2 Gets A New Red-Band Clip
- We Got This Covered: Red Band Clip For Hot Tub Time Machine 2 Conjures Up Nine Kinds Of Crazy
- Badass Digest: The Red-Band Trailer For HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2 Is Pretty Basic
- JoBlo: Take a trip through time with this new NSFW Hot Tub Time Machine 2 trailer
- Latino Review: Red Band Preview For 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2'
- The Playlist: Watch: Boobs And The Beatles In New NSFW Trailer For 'Hot Tube Time Machine 2'
Lionsgate Watching Mortdecai, I couldn’t help but spend most of my time contemplating what differentiates this from a Wes Anderson movie. After all, the former features Gwyneth Paltrow and Jeff Goldblum and, most importantly, a motorcycle with sidecar. It also centers on a valuable painting that multiple characters covet, just like Anderson’s latest, the Oscar-contending The Grand Budapest Hotel.
- USA Today: Depp's mustached 'Mortdecai' is a piece of low art
- We Got This Covered: Mortdecai Review
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Mortdecai': What the Critics Are Saying
- Vulture: It’s Great Johnny Depp Seems to Be Having So Much Fun in Mortdecai Because No One Else Will
- Hollywood Reporter: In Theaters This Weekend: Reviews of 'Boy Next Door,' 'Mortdecai' and More
- BoxOfficeMojo: Analysis: Forecast: Bombs Away for 'Mortdecai,' 'Strange Magic'
- The Playlist: Review: 'Mortdecai' Starring Johnny Depp, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ewan McGregor, Olivia Munn, And Jeff Goldblum
- JoBlo: Review: Mortdecai
- HitFix: Is 'Mortdecai' Every Cast Member's Worst Movie?
Paramount Pictures has pushed its spy comedy Grimsby from its originally-slated July 31, 2015 release date to February 26, 2016. The spy comedy starring Sacha Baron Cohen was set to go up against Warner Bros. Point Break remake, Focus Features' Selfless and The Weinstein Company's Southpaw on July 31, 2015. Now it will face Paramount's Ben-Hur remake next winter.Grimsby centers on a British secret agent (Mark Strong) who is forced to go into hiding in his hometown with his dim-witted soccer hooligan brother (Sacha Baron Cohen).
Universal Pictures Johnny Depp‘s latest movie, Mortdecai, is hitting theaters this weekend, and by all accounts it’s horrifically unenjoyable. Which you probably could have guessed. The trailer, the goggly-eyed posters and, hell, even the title with its superfluous T all pointed to self-parody without self-awareness. It shows Depp at his most rubbery, trying so damned hard to make a mustache wink that you could almost see him panting. That’s our consistent vision of the actor now, at least.
- Cinema Blend: The One Thing Johnny Depp Hates About Other Actors
- Digital Spy: Johnny Depp reveals his comedy heroes
- Digital Spy: Mortdecai review: Johnny Depp dons a moustache to act the fool
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Mortdecai' Premiere: The Cast on Keeping Up With Johnny Depp
- The Wrap: ‘Mortdecai’ Review: Johnny Depp’s Schtick Wears Thin in This Caper Comedy
While promoting his upcoming new film, Spy, Paul Feig also talked about the upcoming all female Ghostbusters film he is been working on. He says that his intention is not to parody the original films but rather have a new story with a few nods to the originals. Read his remarks below:“We’re not recreating the old movie but we want to do just enough fun nods that the fans will go, ‘Oh, okay, they’re acknowledging that the other movie existed. I like to watch parodies, but I don’t want to do them because they’re too referential.
- Dread Central: Ghostbusters 3 – Director Paul Feig Offers New Details
- Moviefone: Paul Feig Knows All About The 'Ghostbusters' Haters
- SlashFilm: Sequel Bits: Ghostbusters 3, Beverly Hills Cop 4, Sharknado 3, Friday The 13th, Independence Day 2, Jurassic World
- ScreenRant: ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot Director on the Setting & Homages to Previous Films
After being kidnapped by two criminals during birth, Chappie becomes the adopted son in a strange and dysfunctional family. Chappie is preternaturally gifted, one of a kind, a prodigy. He also happens to be a robot. Chappie stars Sharlto Copley, Dev Patel, Ninja and Yo-Landi Vi$$er, Jose Pablo Cantillo, with Sigourney Weaver and Hugh Jackman. The script was written by Neill Blomkamp & Terri Tatchell.
- SlashFilm: UK ‘Chappie’ Trailer Stresses Emotion Over Action, But There’s Lots Of Both
- AintItCool: A New UK Trailer For Neill Blomkamp’s CHAPPIE!!
- Latino Review: New 'Chappie' International Trailer
- The Playlist: Watch: New U.K. Trailer For Neill Blomkamp’s ‘Chappie’ Shows Off More Action, Robots & Mullets
- MovieWeb: 'Chappie' UK Trailer with Hugh Jackman and Dev Patel
- FirstShowing.net: Watch: Different 'Chappie' UK Trailer Combines Action & Emotion