Chris Pine News
With the Christmas Day release less than a week away, Walt Disney Pictures has released two clips and two featurettes for Into the Woods. Cinderella (Anna Kendrick) pushes away Prince Charming (Chris Pine) after he "strays" in the first clip, while Jack (Daniel Huttlestone) is forced to sell his beloved cow, at the behest of his mother (Tracey Ullman) in the second clip.
Anna Kendrick ("Pitch Perfect") plays Cinderella in Disney’s fairy tale musical, Into the Woods. Her character isn't sure she wants to settle down with her Prince (Chris Pine). But who could blame her? He's only handsome, rich and charming. She could totally do better. Maybe she could find someone sincere. That might keep the maiden from running away. Check out the clip and the featurette below to see more of Kendrick as Cinderella.
Disney has released the trailer for their upcoming musical Into The Woods. The film stars Meryl Streep, Johnny Depp, Chris Pine, Emily Blunt, Anna Kendrick and James Cordon. “Into the Woods” is a modern twist on the beloved Brothers Grimm fairy tales, intertwining the plots of a few choice stories and exploring the consequences of the characters’ wishes and quests.
- Digital Spy: Disney musical Into the Woods releases new trailer
- We Got This Covered: Full-Length Trailer For Disney’s Into The Woods Sings Loud And Proud
- AintItCool: Tons of New Character Posters for INTO THE WOODS!
- USA Today: Trailer: 'Into the Woods'
- USA Today: Depp, Streep star in songtastic 'Into the Woods' trailer
- Entertainment Weekly: New ‘Into the Woods’ trailer: Now with more singing
- AintItCool: A New Trailer For INTO THE WOODS!!
- IndieWire: Watch: Meryl Streep and Johnny Depp Steal the New 'Into the Woods' Trailer
- Moviefone: Disney's 'Into the Woods' Trailer: Your Favorite Fairy Tales Come to Life (VIDEO)
- Hollywood Reporter: Meryl Streep Sincerely Sings of Spells and Warning Signs in a New 'Into the Woods' Trailer
- Vulture: Fine, the New Into the Woods Trailer Will Give You Singing
- Digital Spy: Into the Woods: 6 things we 'wish' to see in the film version
- Dark Horizons: "Into the Woods" Gets New Trailer, Posters
- Deadline: ‘Into The Woods': Hot Trailer
- Shockya: Take a Trip Into the Woods with Fantasy Film’s New Trailer and Character Posters
- SlashFilm: ‘Into the Woods’ Posters: Meet Your Favorite Fairy Tale Characters All Over Again
- Comic Book Movie: Ten Character Motion Posters From Disney's INTO THE WOODS
- HitFix: 10 Observations About Meryl Streep's 'Into the Woods' Poster
- Coming Soon: The New Trailer for Into the Woods!
- Comic Book Movie: New Trailer For Disney's INTO THE WOODS Is Enchanting
- HitFix: New 'Into the Woods' trailer finds Meryl Streep singing in a 'Maleficent' world
- The Wrap: Fairy Tales Collide and Sing in Disney's Star-Studded ‘Into the Woods’ Trailer (Video)
- The Playlist: Watch: New Trailer For Disney's Musical 'Into The Woods' With Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, Johnny Depp And More
- MovieWeb: New 'Into the Woods' Trailer: Meryl Streep &amp; Johnny Depp Sing!
- MTV Movies Blog: The New ‘Into The Woods’ Trailer Has Singing Witches And Jerky Princes
- JoBlo: New trailer for Disney's Into the Woods starring Meryl Streep & Emily Blunt
- SlashFilm: Full-Length ‘Into the Woods’ Trailer Gets Musical
- Latino Review: New Trailer for 'Into the Woods' is HERE!
- Collider: New INTO THE WOODS Trailer Has Wishes and a Quest for Its Cast of Fairy Tale Characters
- Screen Crush: 'Into the Woods' Trailer: The Cast Actually Gets Around to Singing This Time
- Empire Magazine: Into The Woods Has A New Trailer
- FirstShowing.net: Full 'Into the Woods' Trailer Belts Out Broadway Fairtytale Tunes
Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis and Charlie Day haven't gotten any better in “Horrible Bosses 2,” but they have upped the ante. After getting screwed over by a ruthless businessman, played by Christoph Waltz, they decide to get their revenge by kidnapping his son (Chris Pine). See video: ‘Horrible Bosses 2' Has Chris Pine Turning the Tables in Latest Trailer Things take a turn for the horrible when Pine turns the tables and gets involved in the crime himself.
- Hollywood Reporter: New 'Horrible Bosses 2' Trailer Shows Awkward Sex Therapy Session
- We Got This Covered: Chris Pine Fight Clubs Himself In New Horrible Bosses 2 Trailer
- Digital Spy: New Horrible Bosses 2 trailer sees shower buddies reunited
- Vulture: Watch the New Trailer for Horrible Bosses 2
- Dread Central: Crime Doesn’t Pay in How to Rob a House
- Coming Soon: Horrible Bosses 2 Delivers a New Trailer!
- JoBlo: The new Horrible Bosses 2 trailer showcases how to be an awful entrepreneur
- SlashFilm: New ‘Horrible Bosses 2′ Trailer: Shower Buddies And Fight Clubbing
- FirstShowing.net: Watch: Shower Buddies Unite in Third Trailer for 'Horrible Bosses 2'
- HitFix: New 'Horrible Bosses 2' trailer: Sex addiction, Shower Daddies and 'Fightclubbing'
- MovieWeb: Third 'Horrible Bosses 2' Trailer Brings New Footage!
- Screen Crush: 'Horrible Bosses 2′ Trailer: Business Is Hard, Kidnapping Is Harder
- Empire Magazine: New Trailer For Horrible Bosses 2
Joe Carnahan shot a film called Stretch last year, with Chris Pine, Jessica Alba, Patrick Wilson, and Brooklyn Decker in the cast. Originally set to be released by Universal, it’s not your average studio movie — for instance, that’s Chris Pine in the film, above. Pine’s character is a billionaire who has a shady deal in mind, and recruits the main character of the movie, a chauffeur played by Patrick Wilson, to drive him around as he gets things in motion. Carnahan himself has said it’s a weird movie, and it has gone through a bit of a weird phase.
Sure, we’re knee deep in film festival season with the Telluride Film Festival, the Venice Film Festival and now the Toronto International Film Festival all hitting back-to-back, but that doesn’t mean we’ve lost sight of what’s really important: sequels to terrible studio comedies!
- The Wrap: ‘Horrible Bosses 2' Has Chris Pine Turning the Tables in Latest Trailer (Video)
- FirstShowing.net: Watch: Chris Pine Sits in the Middle in 'Horrible Bosses 2' Full Trailer
- Deadline: Hot Trailer: The Worst Murderers In The World Become The Worst Kidnappers In ‘Horrible Bosses 2′
- AintItCool: There are jokes in this HORRIBLE BOSSES 2 trailer that will make you swear it's a red-band!
- We Got This Covered: New Horrible Bosses 2 Trailer Brings The Laughs
- Entertainment Weekly: The ‘Horrible Bosses’ guys are ‘back for more': See the new trailer and poster
- Cinema Blend: Watch What Jennifer Aniston Will Do For A Foursome In New Horrible Bosses 2 Trailer
- Digital Spy: Jason Sudeikis has fun with ransom note in new Horrible Bosses 2 trailer
- Hollywood Reporter: 'Horrible Bosses 2': Jennifer Aniston Simultaneously Seduces the Trio in New Trailer
- Moviefone: Watch the 'Horrible Bosses 2' Trailer: They're Into Kidnapping Now (VIDEO)
- USA Today: 'Horrible Bosses 2' trailer: The trio tries kidnapping
- Screen Crush: 'Horrible Bosses 2′ Trailer: This Is the Most Absurd Kidnapping Attempt Ever
- Coming Soon: The New Trailer and Poster for Horrible Bosses 2!
- SlashFilm: ‘Horrible Bosses 2′ Trailer and Poster: “The Craziest Criminals I’ve Ever Seen In My Life”
- HitFix: 'Horrible Bosses 2' trailer: Jennifer Aniston is back with more frank sex talk
- JoBlo: Check out the poster and great new trailer for Horrible Bosses 2
- MovieWeb: Full-Length 'Horrible Bosses 2' Trailer Has Arrived!
- Empire Magazine: Latest Trailer For Horrible Bosses 2