Charlize Theron News
A batch of new images have arrived online from Mad Max: Fury Road, starring Tom Hardy looking all heroic as the titular badass. As well as giving us another look at Hardy in action, the new images also introduce Nicholas Hoult's character Nux, a shaven-headed, white-faced horror who looks barely recognisable from good old Hank McCoy. There's also a glimpse of Charlize Theron's steely Furiosa, as well as a great shot of some of the assembled desert vehicles tearing across the sandy landscape.
- Moviefone: First Look: Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron in 'Mad Max: Fury Road' (PHOTO)
- Dark Horizons: New "Mad Max: Fury Road" Photos
- Chud: Let Us Worship At The Altar Of ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’
- USA Today: Charlize Theron is sexy dirty in 'Mad Max: Fury Road'
- Comic Book Movie: Seven New Stills From George Miller's MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Starring Tom Hardy
- Coming Soon: Mad Max: Fury Road Reveals Seven More New Images!
- Empire Magazine: First Official Pics From Mad Max: Fury Road Drive In
- MovieWeb: 7 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Images Showcase Explosive Action and New Characters
- The Wrap: Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron Are Bruised and Badass in First Look at ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ (Photo)
- Bleeding Cool: More Images From Mad Max: Fury Road Reveal Nicholas Hoult And More
- IGN Movies: First Official Look at Mad Max 4
- Twitch: Our First Look At Hardy And Theron In MAD MAX:FURY ROAD
Now that you've seen it, what did you think? "From the guy who brought you Ted." Is it anywhere near as good as Ted? Now playing in theaters is the latest big screen comedy from Seth MacFarlane, who writes, directs and stars in A Million Ways to Die in the West, a parody on westerns. Joining him in the wild west is an excellent cast featuring Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Giovanni Ribisi, Neil Patrick Harris, Sarah Silverman and Liam Neeson. So how is it? Best comedy of the summer or waste of time?
- Moviefone: 'A Million Ways To Die In The West' Family Review: The 10 Most Parent Shocking Moments
- AintItCool: Capone says Seth MacFarlane's A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST stinks like a hatful of crap
- FirstShowing.net: Review: 'A Million Ways to Die in the West' is Better Than You Think
- HitFix: Tell us what you thought of 'A Million Ways to Die in the West'
- Movies With Butter: New in Theaters: ‘Maleficent,’ ‘A Million Ways to Die in the West’
- Thompson on Hollywood: This Weekend, Why 'Die in the West' When You Can Head to 'Night Moves' and 'Maleficent'? (TRAILERS)
PLOT: A cowardly sheep farmer (Seth MacFarlane) recently dumped by his girlfriend (Amanda Seyfried) can’t believe his luck when he’s befriended by a gorgeous sharp-shooter (Charlize Theron). Little does he know, her husband (Liam Neeson) is a notorious killer bent on killing his wife’s new man. REVIEW: It can’t be denied that Seth... Read More...
- Entertainment Weekly: Box office preview: ‘Maleficent’ stares down ‘A Million Ways to Die in the West’
- Hollywood Reporter: 'A Million Ways to Die in the West': What the Critics Are Saying
- Vulture: Edelstein on A Million Ways to Die in the West: There’s One Good Joke
- Moviefone: 'A Million Ways to Die in the West' Review: 10 Things to Know About Seth MacFarlane's Western Comedy
- SlashFilm: /Filmcast Ep. 274 – A Million Ways to Die in the West (GUESTS: Jeff Cannata and Amy Nicholson)
- Film School Rejects: Watch ‘Sherman’s March’ Instead of ‘A Million Ways to Die in the West’
Even if you’re not a fan of Seth MacFarlane, you have to acknowledge that the comedic multi-hyphenate has built an empire with his quick-fire, profanity-laced delivery and encyclopedic understanding of pop culture. You’ve got to give him something for the fearlessness, and possibly tonal cluelessness, with which he tackles material. The problem of course is that, armed with that gusto, MacFarlane often belly flops when he’s outside of his comfort zone.
- Moviefone: Charlize Theron and Seth MacFarlane Go Hilariously Off-Topic in Our 'Million Ways to Die in the West' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- IndieWire: Review: What Does Seth MacFarlane's 'A Million Ways to Die in the West' Tell Us About the State of the Western?
- HitFix: Review: Seth MacFarlane's 'Million Ways To Die In The West' is too many different films at once
- Variety: Film Review: ‘A Million Ways to Die in the West’
- The Wrap: ‘A Million Ways to Die in the West’ Review: Vulgarity Heads Off Absurdism at the Pass
- IGN Movies: A Million Ways to Die in the West Review
- Screen Crush: 'A Million Ways To Die In The West' Review: The Most Important Movie Ever Made