Carey Mulligan News
Drive and Only God Forgives director Nicolas Winding Refn has announced his next film, and it’s one we’ve been hearing about for several years now. Carey Mulligan became attached to I Walk With the Dead back in 2011, not long after working with Refn on Drive, though it’s unclear if she’s still on board now 4 years down the line.
- Digital Spy: Nicolas Winding Refn reveals next film is I Walk with the Dead
- Horror-Movies.ca: Nicolas Winding Refn to Direct ‘I Walk with the Dead’
- JoBlo: Nicolas Winding Refn to finally deliver his sex-film I Walk With The Dead
- Dark Horizons: Winding Refn Set For "Walk With The Dead"
- FirstShowing.net: Nicholas Winding Refn Reveals Next Film is 'I Walk with the Dead'
- Badass Digest: Nicolas Winding Refn Finally Decides On A Next Film
- MovieWeb: 'Drive' Director Takes on 'I Walk with the Dead'
- Twitch: Refn's Next Will Be I WALK WITH THE DEAD
Based on the literary classic by Thomas Hardy, FAR FROM THE MADDING CROWD is the story of independent, beautiful and headstrong Bathsheba Everdene (Carey Mulligan), who attracts three very different suitors: Gabriel Oak (Matthias Schoenaerts), a sheep farmer, captivated by her fetching willfulness; Frank Troy (Tom Sturridge), a handsome and reckless Sergeant; and William Boldwood (Michael Sheen), a prosperous and mature bachelor.