CBS Films News
The newest action-thriller franchise in the making, American Assassin, has been slowly building steam since the film found its star in Dylan O’Brien. Based on the ongoing book series by Vince Flynn, the film has been in development for several years now, and looked at stars like Bruce Willis and Chris Hemsworth to star as black ops agent Mitch Rapp.
CBS Films has released the first look at Dylan O'Brien as Mitch Rapp in American Assassin. American Assassin follows the rise of Mitch Rapp (Dylan O'Brien) a CIA black ops recruit under the instruction of Cold War veteran Stan Hurley (Michael Keaton). The pair is then enlisted by CIA Deputy Director Irene Kennedy (Sanaa Lathan) to investigate a wave of apparently random attacks on both military and civilian targets.
- MovieWeb: First Look at Dylan O'Brien as Mitch Rapp in American Assassin
- JoBlo: Get your first look at Dylan O'Brien as Mitch Rapp in American Assassin
- We Got This Covered: Dylan O’Brien Stands Tall As Mitch Rapp In First Pic For American Assassin
- The Wrap: First Look at Dylan O’Brien as Mitch Rapp in ‘American Assassin’ (Photo)
- SlashFilm: ‘American Assassin’ First Look: Dylan O’Brien is Mitch Rapp
- Cinema Blend: Dylan O'Brien Looks Lethal In American Assassin First Look Photo
- Screen Crush: Here's Our First Look at Dylan O'Brien in 'American Assassin'
- Dark Horizons: First Photo: Dylan O’Brien Is An “American Assassin”
- ScreenRant: American Assassin: Dylan O’Brien is a Killer in First Look Image
- Dark Horizons: New Photos From The “Assassin’s Creed” Film
- We Got This Covered: Assassin’s Creed Action Shots Prep You For This Year’s Final Blockbuster
- Coming Soon: Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection Coming to PS4 and Xbox One
Dylan OâBrien is in talks to play CIA counter-terrorism operative Mitch Rapp in American Assassin, EW has confirmed. OâBrien would join Michael Keaton in CBS Films and Lionsgateâs adaptation of Vince Flynnâs bestselling novel series, playingÂ Rapp, a young recruit reeling from the death of...
- Deadline: ‘Maze Runner’s Dylan O’Brien In Talks To Play Mitch Rapp In Vince Flynn Spy Novel Adaptation ‘American Assassin’
- Variety: Dylan O’Brien in Talks to Star With Michael Keaton in ‘American Assassin’
- Coming Soon: Dylan O’Brien in Talks to Join Michael Keaton in American Assassin
- Deadline: ‘Now You See Me 3’, ‘Patriots Day’, ‘No Exit’ & ‘American Assassin’ Round Out Lionsgate Slate – Cannes
Michael Keaton is set to star in CBS Films and Lionsgate’s adaptation of Vince Flynn’s best-selling novel series “American Assassin,” TheWrap has learned. The thriller will be directed by Michael Cuesta from a screenplay by Stephen Schiff. Producers of the project are Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Nick Wechsler. The film will be based on Flynn’s best-selling thriller novels featuring Cold War veteran Stan Hurley (Keaton).
Lionsgate Premiere has released the trailer their upcoming film GET A JOB, starring Miles Teller, Anna Kendrick, Bryan Cranston, Alison Brie, Marcia Gay Harden, Ravi Patel, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, and Jorge Garcia.The film was directed by Dylan Kidd from a screenplay written by Kyle Pennekamp & Scott Turpel.Miles Teller, Anna Kendrick, and Bryan Cranston star in this wickedly funny comedy about making it in the real world.
- Cinema Blend: Watch Anna Kendrick And Miles Teller Struggle To Grow Up In Get A Job Trailer
- SlashFilm: ‘Get a Job’ Trailer: Miles Teller and Anna Kendrick Fall on Hard Times for Laughs
- JoBlo: Miles Teller and Anna Kendrick are slumming it with the Get a Job trailer
- Bleeding Cool: Miles Teller And Anna Kendrick Try To Get A Job In New Trailer
- Fandango Movie Blog: Trailer Roundup: Miles Teller and Anna Kendrick 'Get a Job,' Plus 'Me Before You' and More
WHAT IF is the story of medical school dropout Wallace (Daniel Radcliffe), who’s been repeatedly burned by bad relationships. So while everyone around him, including his roommate Allan (Adam Driver) seems to be finding the perfect partner (Mackenzie Davis), Wallace decides to put his love life on hold. It is then that he meets Chantry (Zoe Kazan) an animator who lives with her longtime boyfriend Ben (Rafe Spall).