New concept art from Bryan Singer's upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse shows Cyclops and Jean Grey battling Storm. The art, via Empire magazine, shows Cyclops fighting an airborne storm while Jean takes shelter under rubble. Check it out below. X-Men: Apocalypse will star newcomers Sophie Turner as Jean Grey, Tye Sheridan as Cyclops, and Alexandra Shipp as Storm. They will join James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence in the movie, which is set to open May 27, 2016. Continue reading…
- Comic Book Movie: High Quality Version Of 'Cyclops' And 'Jean Grey' X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Concept Art Surfaces
- MovieWeb: Cyclops Vs. Storm in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Art
- AintItCool: Mutants Rumble In This Piece Of X-MEN: APOCALYPSE Concept Art!!
- Latino Review: New 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Concept Art
- MTV Movies Blog: Rose Byrne Explains Why ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Will Have Some ‘Pretty Major’ ’80s Costumes
Whether Colin Trevorrow’s “Jurassic World” lives up to the legacy of Steven Spielberg’s much loved "Jurassic Park" or not, the reboot will still be earning quite a bit of cash from mainstream audiences eager to once again believe that dinosaurs can be brought back to extinction and promptly turn on their resurrectors. Plus, a little Chris Pratt never hurt anybody.
- Dread Central: Yet Another TV Spot and Clip Stomp in for Jurassic World
- Coming Soon: Welcome to LEGO Jurassic World in a New Trailer for the Upcoming Game
- AintItCool: A New Promo For LEGO JURASSIC WORLD!!
- Comic Book Movie: Jake Johnson Has A Great Idea For A Brochure In Brand New JURASSIC WORLD Clip
- Comic Book Movie: Watch The Paris Premiere For JURASSIC WORLD; Plus 2 New TV Spots & Collectible 3D Glasses
Marvel has revealed a new poster for this summer's Ant-Man, featuring the diminutive hero riding one of his pets into a hail of bullets. Take a look: Marvel tweeted the image for the film today. Ant-Man will follow Avengers: Age of Ultron as the twelfth film for the studio. Ant-Man stars Paul Rudd as Scott Lang (Ant-Man), Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne, Michael Douglas as Hank Pym, and Corey Stoll as Darren Cross (Yellowjacket). As the poster says, the film will hit on July 17, closing out Marvel's Phase Two. Continue reading…
- Cinema Blend: Ant-Man Dodges Bullets In Latest Marvel Movie Poster
- Shockya: Marvel’s Ant-Man Gets A New Movie Poster
- Comic Book Movie: ANT-MAN Flies Into Action In Awesome New Poster For The Marvel Movie
- Latino Review: Another New Poster for Marvel’s 'Ant-Man'
- We Got This Covered: New Ant-Man Poster Sees Scott Lang Zoom Into Action
- JoBlo: Bullets and bugs abound on the new poster for Ant-Man
- SlashFilm: New ‘Ant-Man’ Poster Pits the Hero Against a Swarm of Bullets
- The Playlist: 'Ant-Man' Is Smaller Than Bullets In New Poster
- FirstShowing.net: He Can Dodge Bullets! Another Poster for Marvel's 'Ant-Man' Movie
- Empire Magazine: New Ant-Man Poster Dodges Bullets Online
- MovieWeb: 'Ant-Man' Poster Shows Scott Lang Dodging Bullets!
After the debacle that was X-Men Origins: Wolverine, most fans never truly expected to see an R-rated Deadpool film come to life on the big screen. One man who never seemed to give up was star Ryan Reynolds, who shocked the world with that hilarious April Fools reveal last month. Since then, we've had plenty of goodies from the set of the movie - including some great shots of the Merc-With-A-Mouth in action in that iconic red-and-black suit. That time appears to have come to an end now, with Reynolds announcing the end of principal photography on his Twitter account just moments ago.
- Cinema Blend: Ryan Reynolds Leaves A Message For Fans As Deadpool Wraps Filming
- We Got This Covered: Ryan Reynolds Calls A Wrap On 20th Century Fox’s Deadpool
- ScreenRant: ‘Deadpool’ Star Ryan Reynolds Confirms The Movie Has Finished Production
- Latino Review: Stop Your Grinnin' and Drop Your Linnin', 'Deadpool' Has Wrapped Production
- Coming Soon: Production Wraps on 20th Century Fox’s Deadpool
- Dark Horizons: Production Wraps On "Deadpool" Movie
- MovieWeb: 'Deadpool' Wraps Production
A new clip has appeared online from Jurassic World, in which Chris Pratt rescues a hapless park worker from a trio of hungry raptors… using only his
- Comic Book Movie: Chris Pratt Is The Raptor Whisperer In Cool New JURASSIC WORLD Clip
- JoBlo: Chris Pratt faces off against a raptor pack in new Jurassic World clip
- MovieWeb: 'Jurassic World' Clip: Chris Pratt Is the Raptor Whisperer
- ScreenRant: ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking For $100 Million Domestic Opening Weekend
Because of its many strong female characters and the fact that Charlize Theron's Furiosa pretty much takes center stage from Tom Hardy's titular Road Warrior, George Miller's Mad Max: Fury Road is being hailed as a "feminist blockbuster". This hasn't gone down too well with MRAs (lol), and has led to quite a few idiotic questions during the movie's press circuit. One such question was aimed at Tom Hardy earlier this month at Cannes. Skip to the 9:45 mark to hear it, and Hardy's response. Peter Howell: I have a question for Tom Hardy.
- USA Today: Hardy shuts down sexist 'Mad Max' question
- Bleeding Cool: Mad Max: Fury Road’s Epic B-Roll (VIDEO)
- Comic Book Movie: MAD MAX: FURY ROAD's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Strips Off In Racy New Photoshoot
- Entertainment Weekly: Someone asked Tom Hardy if he ever thought 'Mad Max' should be 'a man's movie
Academy Award winner Tilda Swinton is in talks to star opposite Benedict Cumberbatch in Marvel’s “Doctor Strange,” TheWrap has learned. The role up for grabs is of The Ancient One, a Tibetan sage who serves as mentor for Cumberbatch’s Dr. Stephen Strange. The character is male in the comic book universe, but at present it’s unclear if Swinton would play the part as such. Scott Derrickson will direct from a script by Jon Spaihts, and the film will hit theaters on Nov.
- Digital Spy: Will Tilda Swinton play the Ancient One opposite Benedict Cumberbatch in Doctor Strange?
- Shockya: Tilda Swinton Could Be Joining Marvel’s Doctor Strange
- SlashFilm: Tilda Swinton in Talks for Marvel’s ‘Doctor Strange’
- Film School Rejects: Tilda Swinton is the Ancient One for Marvel’s Doctor Strange
- Horror-Movies.ca: Tilda Swinton In Talks for Doctor Strange
- Dread Central: Tilda Swinton Next to Join Doctor Strange?
- JoBlo: Tilda Swinton in talks to play The Ancient One in Doctor Strange
- Screen Crush: Tilda Swinton in Talks to Play The Ancient One in Marvel's 'Doctor Strange'
- FirstShowing.net: Tilda Swinton is The Ancient One for Marvel Studio's 'Dr. Strange'
- MovieWeb: 'Doctor Strange' Wants Tilda Swinton as the Ancient One
- ScreenRant: ‘Doctor Strange': Tilda Swinton in Talks to Play the Ancient One
- Total Film: Tilda Swinton in early talks for Doctor Strange
- Bleeding Cool: Tilda Swinton In Talks To Play The Ancient One In Doctor Strange
- Entertainment Weekly: Tilda Swinton circles 'Doctor Strange'
- Latino Review: Actress Tilda Swinton in Talks for ‘Doctor Strange’ as the Ancient One
- IGN Movies: Tilda Swinton May Play Doctor Strange's Ancient One
- MTV Movies Blog: ‘Doctor Strange’ Might Gender-Swap A Key Role And We Can’t Friggin’ Wait
And then there was a man. Variety is reporting that the DC Comics take on Wonder Woman has cast the first male in the movie. Chris Pine will co-star with Gal Gadot, who is playing Wonder Woman, in the movie being directed by Patty Jenkins later this year. Pine will co-star as the love interest Steve Trevor in the origin story of the Amazonian warrior turned superhero. Variety also mentions that Scott Eastwood was rumored to be a top contender for the role, but in the end it went to Pine, who won over the WB execs.
- Vulture: Chris Pine Might Co-star in Wonder Woman
- Hollywood Reporter: Chris Pine Circling Warner Bros.' 'Wonder Woman'
- Coming Soon: Chris Pine Eyes Steve Trevor Role in Wonder Woman!
- Cinema Blend: Wonder Woman Is Probably Adding Chris Pine For A Major Role
- We Got This Covered: Chris Pine Circling Male Lead Role In Wonder Woman
- Dark Horizons: Chris Pine Up For "Wonder Woman"
- Digital Spy: Star Trek's Chris Pine could be playing Steve Trevor in the Wonder Woman movie
- Moviefone: Chris Pine in Talks to Romance 'Wonder Woman'
- Screen Crush: Chris Pine in Talks to Star as Gal Gadot's Boyfriend in 'Wonder Woman'
- The Playlist: Chris Pine Is Going To Romance Gal Gadot In 'Wonder Woman'
- Comic Book Movie: Chris Pine In Talks To Play 'Steve Trevor' In WONDER WOMAN
- The Wrap: Chris Pine In Talks to Join ‘Wonder Woman’ as Gal Gadot’s Love Interest
- SlashFilm: Chris Pine in Talks for ‘Wonder Woman’
- MovieWeb: 'Wonder Woman' Targets Chris Pine as Boyfriend Steve Trevor
- Latino Review: Chris Pine In Talks to Join Gal Gadot in 'Wonder Woman'
- Empire Magazine: Chris Pine Circles A Key Role In Wonder Woman
- IGN Movies: Star Trek's Chris Pine Eyes Wonder Woman Role
- ScreenRant: Chris Pine May Join DC Movie Universe as ‘Wonder Woman’s Steve Trevor
- Total Film: Chris Pine eyed for Steve Trevor role in Wonder Woman
- Film School Rejects: Chris Pine Cast as the Love Interest in Wonder Woman
- MTV Movies Blog: Here’s Why Chris Pine Is The Perfect Paramour For ‘Wonder Woman’
- JoBlo: Chris Pine in talks to play Wonder Woman's love interest
- AintItCool: Has Wonder Woman found her sweet baboo?
- Hollywood Reporter: From 'Wonder Woman' Love Interest to Jilted Ex: A Guide to Steve Trevor
There's no word on who will be playing him, but thanks to the latest Instagram post from director Bryan Singer, we now know that Caliban will make an appearance in X-MEN: APOCALYPSE. In the comics, Caliban can sense the presence of other mutants, and was used by Callisto to find mutants to create the underground community known as the Morlocks. As to how the character might be used in X-MEN: APOCALYPSE,... Read More...
- Digital Spy: Bryan Singer reveals that X-Men: Apocalypse will include Marvel mutant Caliban
- We Got This Covered: Bryan Singer Reveals Caliban Will Be In X-Men: Apocalypse
- Comic Book Movie: Bryan Singer Reveals That 'Caliban' Will Appear In X-MEN: APOCALYPSE
- Screen Crush: 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Director Bryan Singer Teases a Caliban Appearance
- Total Film: Bryan Singer confirms Caliban for X-Men: Apocalypse
- ScreenRant: Bryan Singer Confirms Caliban For ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’
- Latino Review: Bryan Singer Confirms Caliban Will Appear in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- HitFix: You'll never guess who Bryan Singer just revealed is in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- MovieWeb: 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Photo Confirms Mutant Caliban
- IGN Movies: The Morlock Caliban Also in X-Men: Apocalypse
- ScreenRant: Gambit: Channing Tatum’s Having Trouble Finding A Director For His ‘X-Men’ Spinoff
With Hugh Jackman promising for real this time — pinkie swear — that "The Wolverine 3" will be his last time as the mutton-chopped mutant, that doesn't mean he won't get out the claws whenever duty calls.
- Coming Soon: Ryan Reynolds Hoping for a Wolverine Cameo in Deadpool
- We Got This Covered: Ryan Reynolds Says Wolverine Could Cameo In Deadpool
- Comic Book Movie: Will Hugh Jackman's WOLVERINE Cameo In DEADPOOL? Ryan Reynolds Weighs In
- Cinema Blend: Wolverine In The Deadpool Movie? Here's What Ryan Reynolds Says
- Digital Spy: Ryan Reynolds wants Hugh Jackman's Wolverine to appear in Deadpool
- MovieWeb: Hugh Jackman's 'Wolverine' Cameo in 'Deadpool' Is Pending