In another installment of Jimmy Kimmel's Celebrities Read Mean Tweets, we have the likes of Chris Pratt, Chloe Moretz, Adam Sandler, and a few others, reading off the harsh words of some insignificant d-bags of whom they'll never meet. Okay, to be fair, I've done my share of bashing individuals I don't know, but I think it's pretty fascinating to see the actual celebrities read... Read More...
- Vulture: Watch Lena Dunham, Chris Pratt, and Gwyneth Paltrow Read Mean Tweets About Themselves
- Comic Book Movie: GOTG Star Chris Pratt And Other CBM Celebs Read Mean Tweets About Themselves
- Deadline: Chris Pratt Circles ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’
- Variety: Chris Pratt in Talks To Star in ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’
- Hollywood Reporter: Chris Pratt Circling 'Cowboy Ninja Viking'
- Moviefone: Best of Late Night TV: Celebrities Read Mean Tweets and One Direction's Adorable Selfie (VIDEO)
- Bleeding Cool: Chris Pratt Joins Cowboy Ninja Viking
- The Wrap: Chris Pratt in Early Talks to Star in Comic-Based ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’
A new "22 Jump Street" outtake shows that stars Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum couldn't keep a straight face when up against the likes of the hilarious Rob Riggle. http://www.hitfix.com
After becoming a household name with the leading role of Star-Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy, there's no denying that Chris Pratt is a big star now. His profile will get even bigger next summer after he stars in Jurassic World, and now Collider reports the actor has lined up a new project. Reportedly, Pratt is attached to star in an adaptation of writer A.J. Lieberman and artist Riley Rossmo's graphic novel Cowboy Ninja Viking.
- We Got This Covered: Chris Pratt Is Universal’s Cowboy Ninja Viking
- Rotten Tomatoes: News: Chris Pratt Is Cowboy Ninja Viking
- Moviefone: Hot Rumor: Chris Pratt to Star in 'Cowboy Ninja Viking'
- Dark Horizons: Chris Pratt Is A "Ninja Cowboy Viking"
- Digital Spy: Guardians of the Galaxy's Chris Pratt to star in Cowboy Ninja Viking
- Collider: Exclusive: Chris Pratt to Star in COWBOY NINJA VIKING
- Comic Book Movie: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Star Chris Pratt Lands Lead In COWBOY NINJA VIKING
- Empire Magazine: Chris Pratt Is A Cowboy Ninja Viking
- ScreenRant: Chris Pratt To Star in ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’
- Screen Crush: Report: Chris Pratt to Star in 'Cowboy Ninja Viking' Movie
- JoBlo: Chris Pratt may be suiting up to be the Cowboy Ninja Viking
- The Playlist: Casting: Chris Pratt May Be A 'Cowboy Ninja Viking,' Clive Owen Gets 'Confirmation' And More
- MovieWeb: Chris Pratt Takes the Lead in 'Cowboy Ninja Viking'
- SlashFilm: Chris Pratt Could Be a ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’
- HitFix: 'Guardians of the Galaxy's' Chris Pratt will next suit up as 'Cowboy Ninja Viking'
- Cinema Blend: Chris Pratt Attached To Lead Role In This Controversial Comic-Book Adaptation
Of course you would make a sequel to a comedy that ended up earning $183.3 million at the box office, despite looking like something more suited for television then a theatrical release. Kevin James is taking his skills to a new level in Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2. If the sequel is anything like the […] Read Kevin James is Back in Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 on Filmonic.
- HitFix: Kevin James' new 'Paul Blart Mall Cop 2' trailer is this generation's 'Die Hard'
- Film School Rejects: Is ‘Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2′ Going To Be the Massive Hit America Deserves?
- Fandango Movie Blog: News Briefs: Christoph Waltz Joins 'Bond 24'; 'Paul Blart' Heads to Vegas in Sequel Trailer and More
- Fandango Movie Blog: News Briefs: Christoph Waltz Joins 'Bond 24'; Watch the Wacky 'Paul Blart 2' Trailer
Christoph Waltz reportedly joins the cast of James Bond #24 as the central villain.
- Moviefone: Is Christoph Waltz The New James Bond Villain?
- Comic Book Movie: Christoph Waltz Reportedly Joins JAMES BOND 24 As Lead Villain
- MovieWeb: 'James Bond 24' Casts Christoph Waltz as the Main Villain?
- Collider: Rumor: Christoph Waltz Could Play a Villain In JAMES BOND 24
- Screen Crush: 'Bond 24' Appropriately Casts Christoph Waltz in the Role of James Bond Villain
- FirstShowing.net: Christoph Waltz Presumably Takes a Villain Role in James Bond 24
- ScreenRant: ‘James Bond 24′ Cast Adds Christoph Waltz as Potential Villain
- Variety: Christoph Waltz Rumored to Play Bond Villain
- Cinema Blend: Is Christoph Waltz The Next Great Bond Villain?
- Dark Horizons: "Bond 24" Sets Christoph Waltz As Villain?
- AintItCool: Is Christoph Waltz going to be next guy to face down James Bond?
- USA Today: Christoph Waltz: The perfect Bond villain?
- Coming Soon: Bond 24 Sets Christoph Waltz as Villain
- The Wrap: Christoph Waltz Joining Daniel Craig in ‘Bond 24' – Will He Play the Villain?
Lionsgate There have been plenty of bumbling crime-fighters throughout the years. Pink Panther, Johnny English, OSS 117, Frank Drebin. All are respected for being ridiculous while still, somehow, saving the day. And now there’s Johnny Depp as Charlie Mortdecai — filling out the cult figure from the 1970s Kyril Bonfiglioli books with far better names than this movie got. (Seriously, would you rather go see Don’t Point That Thing At Me or Mortdecai? Exactly.) The trailer offers a classic comic take on the absurd police figure.
- The Wrap: Johnny Depp Needs to Get Paid in New ‘Mortdecai’ Trailer (Video)
- Cinema Blend: Johnny Depp's Mortdecai Trailer Is Even Weirder Than You'd Guess
- Dark Horizons: Full Trailer: "Mortdecai"
Last month at Wizard World Richmond, Sean CW Korsgaard had the pleasure of interviewing James O'Barr, the creator of The Crow. Many topics were discussed but let's just focus on the reboot. Years back, when there was talking of remaking The Crow O'Barr was vocally opposed, but all of that changed when Spanish director Javier Guiterrez flew out to visit O'Barr and explained that he wouldn't be remaking Alex Proyas' The Crow, but actually adapting O'Barr's original graphic novel.
The last time Taylor Kitsch and director Peter Berg teamed up to adapt a live-action version of a popular game, the world suffered through a 'Battleship' movie. Now, Kitsch and Berg have reteamed for a live-action trailer for the new Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare game, and even at just under two minutes, it's already better than 'Battleship.' Continue reading…
- FirstShowing.net: See Taylor Kitsch in Peter Berg's 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' Ad
- Comic Book Movie: VIDEO GAMES: Taylor Kitsch Stars In Peter Berg Helmed Live-Action CALL OF DUTY Trailer
- SlashFilm: Peter Berg’s POV ‘Call Of Duty’ Ad Stars Taylor Kitsch
- JoBlo: Peter Berg directs Taylor Kitsch in action-packed Call of Duty ad
It's been 25 years since James O'Barr's The Crow graphic novel debuted. The book would go on to sell over a million copies. It would also spawn a cult hit film adaptation which is now celebrating it's 20th anniversary. The original film starred Brandon Lee in what would be his final performance, as he died during an unfortunate accident while filming the movie. After that film, Hollywood churned out a few more sequels- but that's where O'Barr checked out. He loathed the sequels and wanted no association with them.
- AintItCool: THE CROW Creator James O’Barr Discusses The Upcoming Movie Reboot, And It Sounds Pretty Damn Cool!!
- Digital Spy: The Crow remake is "re-adapting the book", says creator James O'Barr
- Collider: Comic Creator James O’Barr Shares New Details on THE CROW; It’s a New Adaptation of the Comic, Not a Remake of the Movie
- Dark Horizons: "Crow" Creator Approves The Reboot
- ScreenRant: ‘The Crow’ Creator James O’Barr Gives Reboot His Blessing
- JoBlo: Creator James O'Barr gives an update on Luke Evans' The Crow reboot
- Dread Central: Funko Announces Cthulhu and The Crow Pop! Vinyl Figures
- Coming Soon: James O'Barr Offers Huge Update on The Crow
Alfie Allen and Michael Nyqvist are no strangers to dark or villainous roles. Allen, of course, is most famous for his role as Theon Greyjoy in Game of Thrones – a complicated character who’s done some despicable things – while Nyqvist’s biggest role is perhaps that of the protagonist in the Swedish Girl with the Dragon Tattoo films.
- Deadline: ‘Ouija’ Says Yes To No. 1, ‘John Wick’ No. 2 With A Bullet, ‘St. Vincent,’ Superb Exit Polls – B.O. Weekend
- We Got This Covered: Exclusive Video Interview With David Leitch And Chad Stahelski On John Wick
- We Got This Covered: Exclusive Video Interview With Adrianne Palicki On John Wick
- Chud: Movie Curiosities: John Wick