fb.indiewire.com – You hear that sound in the distance? That sinister rumbling that quickens the pulse and raises goosebumps? It's the Warner Bros. marketing department beginning to leg out the final stretch for the campaign for "The Dark Knight Rises" and after two TV spots last week, a third has now arrived giving a glimpse of even more footage from the film.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 1 day ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915