fb.indiewire.com – Woody Allen is like a little neurotic, Jewish Energizer bunny. With "To Rome With Love" in the bag and set for release this summer, his calendar is no less full, with a starring role in John Turturro's "Fading Gigolo" around the corner, and a Broadway bound "Bullets Over Broadway" in the works.
Created by brucelee 4 years 8 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915