joblo.com – While Roger Birnbaum, CEO of MGM was at his alma mater, the University of Denver to speak to the film history and production classes, he dropped some info on upcoming projects. The first topic of discussion was the remake of CARRIE starring Chloe Moretz. Turns out that they've decided to do a movie partially made up with "found footage".
Created by donnieyen 4 years 4 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915