fb.indiewire.com – Last June, the finale of "The Killing" seemed to be hurtling toward wrapping up theseason-long whodunit -- a suspect was arrested and dogged homicide detectiveSarah Linden (Mireille Enos) could finally head to California with her son and try to patch up her relationship with her fiance. The family of the murdered teenager Rosie Larsen might be permanently shattered, but they had closure. And then, in the final minutes, a key piece of evidence was revealed to be fabricated, the motivations of a character we believed trustworthy were brought into question, and an act of vigilantism was on the verge of taking place -- cut to the credits and a fanbase that started to resemble an angry mob. While the ending maddened some viewers, it was in line with the Danish series on which "The Killing" is based; it took two seasons to solve its mystery.
Created by jetli 4 years 8 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915