darkhorizons.com – How big is "The Avengers" going to be? THR says that new pre-release tracking figures over the weekend indicate the film is presently tracking better than both "The Dark Knight" and "The Hunger Games" were at this point ahead of their respective releases - and both of those films opened in the $150-160 million range. Meanwhile one of the more interesting quotes from the recent L.A.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 5 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915