feedproxy.google.com – Marc Webb‘s The Amazing Spider-Man is done and has begun its long publicity push leading up to its July 3 release. That means spoilers will soon be everywhere discussing exactly how this take on Spider-Man is different from Sam Raimi’s popular trilogy, how good Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone‘s chemistry is, how exactly Peter Parker’s parents play into the film, will Rhys Ifans‘ The Lizard look believable, all of the questions that have brewing since last Summer when everyone got their first look at the movie. However, for those of us who won’t be able to see the film until opening night, Sony has released a pretty extensive B-Roll mini documentary that will do a great job of quenching your thirst of all things web-slinger.
Created by theothersenhman 3 years 50 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915