deadline.com – (Los Angeles – April 10, 2012) – Jonathan Helfgot has been named Executive Vice President of Worldwide Marketing at Walden Media, as announced by Anschutz Film Group CEO David Weil. In his new role, Helfgot will oversee the marketing of all Walden films and will also manage Walden’s branding strategies across publishing, licensing, promotions, outreach and new media.
Created by theothersenhman 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915