deadline.com – New York, NY (April 13, 2012) — Voltage Pictures (THE HURT LOCKER) is joining New York-based Killer Films (BOYS DON’T CRY, MILDRED PIERCE) on THE DISAPPOINTMENTS ROOM, an original screenplay by Wentworth Miller. Nicolas Chartier and Zev Foreman of Voltage will team with Killer’s Pamela Koffler and Christine Vachon to produce. THE DISAPPOINTMENTS ROOM is a dramatic thriller about a woman who moves into a mysterious old house in the country with her husband and young son, only to discover their new home comes with a dark past. The project is currently out to directors. Miller’s previous screenplay, STOKER, stars Nicole Kidman and Mia Wasikowska and will be distributed by Fox Searchlight.
Created by jetli 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915