fb.indiewire.com – Ready your semi-ironic sideburns and irreverent approach to international journalism, because Vice magazine is now set to launch a weekly news magazine show on HBO. Vice founder Shane Smith will be the host, whileBill Maher, Shane Smith and Vicechief creative officerEddy Moretti will executive produce and, in an interesting touch, CNN’s Fareed Zakaria is on board as a consultant. HBO execs say the show, which will be titled "Vice," will be "like nothing else on TV," taking on the global stories the magazine has embraced in recent years.
Created by jetli 4 years 2 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915