darkhorizons.com – A recent interview with NBC Universal Studios president and COO Ron Meyer in The Hollywood Reporter the other day had the studio chief talking about plans for the company's future film development slate. The central message appeared to be a desire to keep pushing the franchises that Universal has created including new entries in the Bourne, Mummy and "Fast and Furious" franchises along with their various animated efforts at Illumination Entertainment. The surprise came when discussion turned to their upcoming "Snow White and the Huntsman", and film that doesn’t lend itself to a sequel.
Created by donnieyen 4 years 6 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915