guardian.co.uk – Sean Penn goes goth, Dylan's Blood on the Tracks becomes a film, and Cannes mops up those leaksOh my GothSean Penn's goth look in his new film This Must Be the Place is catching on. The lipstick, kohl and bird's-nest hair – inspired, of course, by Robert Smith of the Cure – and sported by Penn in Paolo Sorrentino's film is now an internet app.
Created by brucelee 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915