screenrant.com – Screen Rant’s Ben Kendrick reviews Titanic 3D Following the success of Avatar, James Cameron became the poster child for modern 3D in Hollywood – setting the gold standard for how filmmakers could approach the format artistically (i.e., subtle depth as opposed to gimmicky pop-out effects). As a result, more and more directors are coming around to the 3D format, and delivering their own enjoyable implementations of the effect (such as in Martin Scorsese’s Hugo). However, while Cameron may have opened the eyes of directors and producers – not just money hungry studios – to the benefits of shooting in 3D, many moviegoers are still skeptical of films that are presented with post-converted 3D.
Created by jackiechan 4 years 7 weeks ago
1. Angry Birds Movie, TheGross: $38,155,177Total: $38,155,177
2. Captain America: Civil WarGross: $32,939,739Total: $347,215,892
3. Neighbors 2: Sorority RisingGross: $21,760,405Total: $21,760,405
4. Nice Guys, TheGross: $11,203,270Total: $11,203,270
5. Jungle Book, TheGross: $10,944,350Total: $327,424,915